Madmen rewatch

Rewatching Madmen. On season 1 ep 2 and I hate Don Draper again. Betsy is GOAT beauty how can he cheat on her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hGXwBC3tcTc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Betsy is GOAT beauty how can he cheat on her

youtube.com/watch?v=hGXwBC3tcTc

Keep watching.

I finished it last month and that last episode made me drop a manly tear. I miss Don and watching this everyday.

Don cheats on Betty because she's childish so he prefers more mature women. I used to hate him for doing that though up until season 3 when Betty becomes a real bitch.

I just finished season 1 and I don't get it. She's literally perfect but somehow he seems to prefer ugly feminists.

Exactly!!! His taste in fine females gets better in later seasons but fuck January Jones is so fucking hot. I think it is a casting error. They should have cast someone less attractive to play his wife in the early seasons. January Jones is too fucking hot after 2 kids playing his wife.

I hated Betty for the entire show

She was as sweetheart the first 2 eps ma man.

I like the one with the big tits

>Betsy
>better than Katzshekelstein

I miss Pete. Almost as much as Moltisanti.

kek, classy.

Man, this tv show is great, its so easy to watch, watching it is like slipping into a warm bath, everything is nearly 10/10, there isnt any deaths, killing, theres clever humor in every episode, its not in your face...

Any more shows like this?

>there isnt any deaths

;_;

Ken was always secretly the best character

You had to bring it up did you?

Well, there is like two deaths in the show, and they are all well done, not like a big action sequence death, cheap ones either, theyre pretty tasteful.

That first woman he was cheating with was seriously a 6/10 compared to JJ's 10/10

I guess Don just really wanted to try that beatnik pussy

I got all kinds of satisfaction when Midge showed up later a junkie willing to whore herself out for a hit

Ah, Madmen. The off brand Sopranos

Sopranos is so fucking overrated.

Mad Men is great all the way through.

I want hendricks on my weewee

No.

I miss this show so much, would've watched it for another 7 seasons desu