Rekt thread

Rekt thread

Trying to be this edgy

Did she recover?

what did the cd say?

is she ok

It was actually just a free download of windows XP

that's fucking horrifying

Am i the only one that thinks that's photoshopped? Idk, it has a weird look to me.

What's horrifying is that his trips were one off.

it's low quality 3D art masquearading as a real picture

No cancel button either you put that in and say hello to clippy and comic sans

i dont think you got the joke pal

my autism strikes again

its ok i still love you user

I dont, I've lost all respect for him as a human, at this moment I value a graham cracker over that user

he was born like this, its not his fault that he's a bit tardy, you take that back you evil man

Do you guys really think you're cool for looking at edgy stuff on Sup Forums. I bet you all losers. And have no lifes. Its a shame the kind of threads people are posting today. wow has 4 chan changed so much.
I remember the good old for chan when everything was better and good. Thss is just pathetic a disgusting. smh fam

shut up you fucking faggot, I'm 21 and have a job, have been posting on this chan for 2 years, and have sex regularly, don't fucking call me edgy. I'm going to take thirty fucking Kershaw kerambit knifes and furiously stab you until your screams of pain are reduced to gurgles and then in your death throws find the biggest knife wound and fuck it until I orgasm, using the blood as lube, and I hope all of you other liberal retards get cancer and in your final days bleed out in a car crash so I can jack off to the images just like I did where the Starship Troopers where Diz gets ripped apart and chokes to death on her blood, you'd better fucking run before my penis is covered in your blood, and be a lesson to all of these faggots who think the fallacy of calling me edgy is a legitimate tactic for arguments.

It's Smash Mouth