Memes aside, what exactly is so bad about reddit? I've been on there twice, and absolutely hated the sites layout

Memes aside, what exactly is so bad about reddit? I've been on there twice, and absolutely hated the sites layout.

agreed on the layout thing. Very shit imo and inconvenient

The karma system is the root of it basically.
Everyone will comment some silly normie circlejerk crap to get upvotes.
It's like what happens on 9gag,but obviously way less infuriating.
I guess the smaller sub reddits are fine,and if you just want a good way to be up to date with the news about something (like the NFL or your NFL team,in mt case),you probably will be happy just looking at the front page's threads.

Oh,and i forgot.
Yeah,the layout sucks,bit you get used to it.

IF YOU ENJOY CATS AND DOGS AND HAVE NO LIFE AND THINK YOU ARE EDGY YOU WILL LIKE SHITTIT...WAIT A SEC...MOST OF YOU ARE SHITTORS ANYWAYS.

I used to check r/all at the end of the day. Occasionally there'd be something interesting; a news piece I hadn't read about, something informative, etc. Ever since the election, it's just a giant anti Trump circlejerk, and it's trickling down into smaller subs that were once largely apolitical. I don't bother with the site anymore.

>no fucking OC
>crappy interface
>monopolizing image hosting
>cancer of the internet
>whiny teenagers

Agreed. The karma system is shit. I think they should hide the amount of votes too encourage more discussion. The constant circle jerks are what piss me off the most, and they'll continue as long as dickheads keep up voting them.

not raw enough for me

occasionally ill see a post that makes air come out of my nose

Too fucking liberal. Post election it's like a che guevarra wannabe club. A lot of whiny faggots with an idealized worldview. Too many normie jokes. Too many animal pictures. Karma system is retarded.

I truly love you Sup Forumsros because I know you guys will be honest with me. I just have to filter out the sperglords here but I think many are wise and give very solid advice here.

...Well it's less horrible then 9gag....That's about the nicest thing I can say about Reddit

I go there for material to piss you off

the hivemind is unbelievably retarded, if you don't have a common opinion with the average redditor you will get downvoted and/or nobody will even see your comment

Nothing. It's usually kind of left-wing, so the right-wing Sup Forumstards aren't fans.

But mostly it's just that it's a.... custom on Sup Forums, for lack of a better word, to act like other internet hangout locations are horrible.

Found the cuck.

Reddit is like monstercats youtube comment section. Cringey little faggots who shouldnt be using the internet.

>Back 2 the Facebook

All the standard subreddits are cancer but it's actually a nice place for specific games like path of exile and shit.

Its layout is terrible but it is normie enough that the extra traffuc means i can go to specific pages for help with programming and higher mathematics.

Usernames and their upvote posse's.

>> 724878216
Shitty mods with agendas & corporate buyout of posts. So much manipulation. Stale content due to mod attempts to control r/all content after Trump brought the pain. Not worth the time to shift through the shit.

Someone should really troll the shit out of reddit...Many we found spread rumors an shit

I don't know if you are describing Sup Forums or reddit