If you wrote and recorded a concept album, what would it be about?

If you wrote and recorded a concept album, what would it be about?

pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4WzQ7KHak
youtube.com/watch?v=xSBSxZzRfyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

me fucking your mum

This

Me fucking your waifu would be mine

Probably an album based on astrology. I would have a song for each zodiac sign. It would have a folksy electrocoustic vibe. P4k would cream over it.

Probably an album about Columbine

It would be about Death Grips, hearing them for the first time, trying to understand them, going to a Death Grips concert, actually meeting Death Grips in person, and how all of this would change who I was and how I perceived reality forever.

It's based on nazi germany

Epic

idk but whatever it is pic related would be the reviews

It would be about Sup Forums. I've actually thought about doing this, actually I'm surprised no one's done it yet.

Me and Grimes living in the woods

ayy

That sounds gay

Gay music is good friendo

fyre festival

I'd record an album about someone being afraid of fire.

Everyone laugh at the new fag

youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4WzQ7KHak

youtube.com/watch?v=xSBSxZzRfyE

Holy fuck, that pic sure creeps me out

Like, imagine that the firemen asked to lower that one wagon of the ferris wheel to extinguish the fire

That may actually trigger it to spread all over the other wagons due to its position :O

why, my peenus weenus of course :)

hahah! :D

it's my weeeeeenus peanus! :) hahah

ITT: My concept album - my answer is, of course, my peanus weenus :D

hahaha!

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

sounds like it would be a better documentary

would listen/10

i want to make an album of 120 songs that adapts the 120 days of sodom. i'm thinking a residents/naked city kind of thing where the songs are only a few seconds/a minute long

right now i'm working on an album where i cover pop songs but make the lyrics about dogs and use dog sound effects

An album about something that happens to me each day for a month which ends on an orchestra and then killing myself

Sup Forums, each song would be a different board