Alright you fuckers, this bitch has been texting me for a couple months now. Dubs for what I reply with next

Alright you fuckers, this bitch has been texting me for a couple months now. Dubs for what I reply with next.
-
-
-
-
-
-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XA2axbKxcoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YCZJi3Z0ihQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

-
-
-
-
-
Go.

okay, since you seem to love me so much, if you send me some pics of your dirty feet in a shit filled toliet, we can go on a date sometime

come over to my place right now, I just bought a huge strap on and I want you to fuck my ass till it bleeds.

get thread?

CHECKED

AHAHAHAHAHA
SEND THIS AND SHOW A SCREENSHOT FAG

What does she look like. Also "Look girl we ain't jiving unless you down to do the poopoomadukaduke"

Op what did she do

I was interested until i saw that she liked anime, then i knew she's ugly.

I would love to smell your feet.

kek

Send a picture of a trap

My old girlfriend had one of the HOTTEST pooping habits ever. This girl weighed 450 pounds and was morbidly obese. I'm surprised she hadn't died from it yet. She was only 17. One the first times we hung out, a few of my friends and I went over to hers to keep her company since her parents were out of town. She wanted someone to play PS4 with her so we were happy to oblige. Around 20 minutes into a game of Titanfall, she goes "i'll be right back, i gotta take a crap." and walks off. I had to conceal my throbbing erection as I watched her wobble down the hall, having to strafe to fit. I noticed she grabbed a large bucket, which I found strange. What happened next aroused me beyond all reason. From the bathroom, I heard a large roar, like a beast of some sort. I asked one of my friends who knows her a lot better than I do what was going on. His response still echoes with me to this day: "She takes a bucket to the bathroom with her because the smell always makes her puke. All the crusty shit and ass sweat caught in the folds of her fat have been decaying for months because she can't clean herself. As soon as she drops her pants, the shit/sweat stench fills the bathroom and she begins throwing up." Anyway, I've never been as turned on since then and your girlfriend's neck reminds me of mine's sinful valleys.

Tell her to hook you up with a threesome between you, her mother, and her sister while she watches.

Bump. OP better deliver.

Forgot to mention she was a cripple.

He wont it looks like

crippled in what way?

Dubs for what I say next.

She has to roll around in a wheel chair.

Pic related.

I'm sorry I just have really strong emotions that are hard to keep in. I've always had a crush on you and it's hard to know how to behave with you sometimes

Damn looks like this one will be a tough one to break guise

Alright now tell her to let you shit on her wheelchair and have her grind on it while you wave around your throbbing erection in her face

Fuck I'm horny. Wanna hookup?

pretty banging cripple user
>work with cripples, that is a grade A crip

tits?

reroll

Tell her, "Seriously, if you won't at least trust me enough to send me a pussy pic or something just as good, then I know you don't value what matters to me, so fuck off."

Look Kristen, I'm just bitter and upset about what happened. Deep down, you are still my best friend and I want you in some way or another. Even if it is just as friends. I loved our Ramen and Anime talks

I'll give this a roll

Reroll

I'd fuck the shit outta that crippled bitch fam

OP youtube.com/watch?v=XA2axbKxcoQ

roll

I'm sorry I just have really strong emotions that are hard to keep in. I've always had a crush on you and it's hard to know how to behave with you sometimes. Can i come over right now and we fuck like rabbits?

what color are ur panties?

kek

Wtf OP?you gay or something? She's hot, why not fuck? Her pussy is not going to be cold lol.

Reroll

rollin

Roll

yeah ok

Fine just send me nudes and we'll call it even.

Thats a hot crip

You need to stop pretending you can't walk, I know the truth.

Roll for this

Aryan race or nothing.

Send her the Alabama Nigger song

Roooooooll

reroll

roll

Yep rolling

Rooooooolll

WINRAR

Roll and dubs

rolll

Op is alpha.

Third roll

this

I didnt say reproduce you retard. If she is really a dirty kike, why not block her?

Roll

Woo!

I got dubs op faggot

I fucked a cow last month babe.

winrar

this+
Im licking your toes even if you dont feel them cos that is how much i like you.

roll

Break your legs again

roll

First Winrar

Too slow nigger

Pay up bitch

If you get out of your wheel chair and stuff a dead raccoon in your pussy we can talk about feet. Pics or it didn't happen.

She annoying op is doing rigth. He is acting like a .... Half alpha. I mean he cant be 100% if he ask a retard site what to do.

you're a dumb bitch first roll is weak like your face faggot homo kill yourself

Wow how unlucky, the people who I end up hating usually stop trying to get in contact with me.

Op don't fucking ignore me

DELIVER RRRREEEEEEEEEE

Rolled trips of satan. Must send.

This

HOLY SHIT PRAISE KEK

here op

youtube.com/watch?v=YCZJi3Z0ihQ

Reeeeeeeeee. The prince of darkness has spoken reeeeeee

Hi satan

fucking

kek

Hey babe I'm sorry I've been distant I suffered an injury to my penis. The Drs did their best. Do u still love me?

go back to hell satan ya fucking this bread.

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllll

>Stuff racoon reeeeeees
Hei hell my sweet prince
>deliver op or your first son will be a beta retard like this cripled grizl

Welcome to hell criplet.

tell her to check my sweet dubs

if you decide to kill yourself try not to land on your legs, they're already dead

Hello my delicious children.

Wrong thread mate we aint doing the face of Sup Forums here.

SUCK MY COCK!!

kristen, i know everything. stop.

Are you fucking moot? Newfag scum

Dubs, lets keep this going.