Need tips for. Hidden cam in my bathroom at home. My gf is having friends stay the weekend wanna see them naked

Need tips for. Hidden cam in my bathroom at home. My gf is having friends stay the weekend wanna see them naked

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Charger-Hidden-Camera-Adapter-Internal/dp/B01IHHFZGQ/ref=sr_1_15?s=photo&ie=UTF8&qid=1489047769&sr=1-15&keywords=spy cam
amazon.com/FREDI-Portable-Outdoor-Recorder-Security/dp/B01ELFE55U
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01FSH5G5S/ref=pd_aw_sim_421_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=KNVZTSR4H4ES6HYGKKB6
spycamerasmall.com/house-cameras-for-sale/bathroom-spy-camera/double-sided-mirror-spy-camera-hd-bedroom-spy-camera-dvr-32gb-1920x1080.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the video from this rig should be very good, and it has been tested in bathrooms before (pic related)

This worked pretty well for me.

Yeah do that of her friends?

I did the same @ a get together me and my friends had. You would need an iPhone and an Apple Watch. Will post results if asked.

Start by chopping your dick off, then make a marriage proposal to her.After that make a series of dumbass 80's references. Then she will undoubtedly let you take a runny dump in her mouth. She will even be eager and slurp up that sloppy shit with excitement as you diarrhea in her mouth. And then she will bring you side bitches as tribute because you are such an alpha male because the size of your muscles are so big they nearly block out the sunlight. Then just casually mention that you want a bathroom pic, and she'll dump your ass for doing something gross. So my advice is to just start with chopping your dick off.

Post results

Let's see

Not sure what you mean but the trick to get good pics is to do this.

Pointed my phone too low /: but best I could do b/c I was scared haha

Another.

Explain set up

>install flashing haunted house light in bathroom
>blame it on electrical problems
>wear a tile pattern full-body suit
>stand against the shower wall
>watch naked bitches seizure on the floor of your bathroom
>jerk it to the memories
>????
>profit

Bump for interest

Bump want to see gf friend naked so badly

Have iPhone and Apple Watch. Hide iPhone (hid mine in plant) just try to make it look "hidden" but make sure the camera can see and is framed right (unlike mine). (Tip: TURN BRIGHTNESS DOWN b/c yeah)

Once that's set up, Apple Watch has feature where you can remotely control camera with watch. Once you see hot girl walk into restroom, open camera app on Apple Watch, and make sure no one is looking or you'll be outed as a creep. Also be in range for it. Snap your photos and hope no one find your phone lol.

K bye.

amazon.com/Charger-Hidden-Camera-Adapter-Internal/dp/B01IHHFZGQ/ref=sr_1_15?s=photo&ie=UTF8&qid=1489047769&sr=1-15&keywords=spy cam

dipshit

kek

Anyothertips or methods

amazon.com/FREDI-Portable-Outdoor-Recorder-Security/dp/B01ELFE55U

Or

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01FSH5G5S/ref=pd_aw_sim_421_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=KNVZTSR4H4ES6HYGKKB6

Seem pretty cool tbh

Ignore the
's. My phone is autistic.

spycamerasmall.com/house-cameras-for-sale/bathroom-spy-camera/double-sided-mirror-spy-camera-hd-bedroom-spy-camera-dvr-32gb-1920x1080.html

$200+ for creepshots? Ffs man I'd rather be caught using my phone