Let's post some fuckin beta cringe

let's post some fuckin beta cringe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=171&v=iqID4m0XIoc
youtube.com/watch?v=xlQ9pm8otT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how is that cringe?

eh it's just some dude being unwitty but he'll probably get into some fuck nonetheless because chicks love that shit

Found a beta fag

I bet the stink on her is unbearable.

That's actually kinda cute.

Superlative levels of self-deception on display here. Also keked at the calendar from a Chinese delivery restaurant on the wall.

>福
>"Good Fortune"

Not for you, 'Beetus Bitch.

Probably smells like that ketchup-based red sauce they always serve with the chicken balls.

Newfag/underageb&. Kys.

>Posting a bitches dog and cat on a website about fetish hookups.
>Not beta.

Pick one feaget.

I approve his hat tho

keep forcing it faggot

so you guys would have sat there complimenting her.

that is the definition of beta and why you get none

>These people aren't deranged and in need of serious help at all, no
>they want these people out on the streets

Does anyone else ever feel -- even if only for a moment -- somewhat sorry for these snowflakes? Everyone has an awkward phase in which they try to "find themselves", but these poor sods will never outrun it, never be able to deny it. Eventually, that oh-so-special creature will have to suck it up, accept its mediocrity, and try to make a living, all the while knowing that pic could return at any time.

Thankfully, the pity passes quickly.

This can't be real.

How is this beta, at all

this actually made me ill

Lmao typical reddit user

Dude looks like an failed attempt to create a vidya character based on Paul Ryan.

Alternatively, Paul Ryan's son, with Super Bonus Happy Fun Time fetal alcohol syndrome.

My apparently trans cousin. I had no fucking idea until I looked up most of my relatives I stopped talking to 10 years ago. They turned out to be fucking wacked out piles of crap.

If I ever did have any pity for these fucks, it was brief and fleeting.

all these years later and still no one can explain how this is cringe

I cringed. I cant take seeing desperate males being desperate males. Have some god damned respect for yourself. you're trying to make hillbilly trash who likely fucks her dog, like you?! AIM HIGHER.

>i dont like sports

Lmao. Don't really know why but Holy shit I laughed.

Not bad if you're into chubbies, but lay off the fucking acronyms.

Second one still looks cute

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=171&v=iqID4m0XIoc

jeez, even the comments on it are pretty cringey...
>ur a snow fairy goddess and u fucking sparkle

You're related to THAT? You better hope this trans-nonsense isn't genetic.

who in god almighty would want nudes of this!?

also contribootin

This has to be satire.

I think it was posted by some newfag who was mad at this guy or something. Dont quote me on that, though.

Seems like a decent guy, tbh.

I would, if it wasn't 98% women. There is something I here try flawed about the gender, soon as women get freedoms, true freedoms, all they ever do is bitch about men till society collapses.
I might feel bad if they wernt the catalyst of the United States collapsed no eventually. (think ancient civilizations, the ones who survived and thrived kept women in their natural roles as northern of the next generation of men, once out-of that role, Rome, Greece, etc just collapse, once a woman has no man to support her, she demands the state does it)

Yeah sadly, my cousins from one of my aunts and my moms side are fucking wacked out of their minds. All 6 of them. I look them up 10 years later and I'm glad I don't know them anymore.

my fucking sides

True facts, my friends slutty fiancée, they have been with each other five years, sends her nudes out to people for money and fucks them on the side for cash. He forgives her because he is beta as fuck and knows he got lucky not having to be gay for affection

>libtards

I feel sorry for their parents. Can't imagine being a normal person with a normal wife and somehow ending up with a deranged retard like that.

If you're gonna shill your art, at least draw her taking a dick or something.

Damn 3am auto-correct.

This made me physically ill

youtube.com/watch?v=xlQ9pm8otT4

I wish I had homies like this, not the gay pony shit but just kicking it innawood doing drugs and drawing.

Beautifully put, user. Can I use that?

More cringy shit from my 32 year old cousin. Didn't ever think I'd have real time feed to a cringe show. He also has a facebook account for each gender.

he's literally 5'3

Come on. 1 out of 4 ain't bad.

You know that feeling when someone is happy as fuck and they get shotdown real quick and it changes the atmosphere around you? I wish I could feel that every time these OC do not steal faggots get put in their place.

That is literally the fucking joke you retards.

Every thread there's always a guy that posts it, and a guy that asks "How is this cringe?" or tries to justify how it's not cringe by insulting the guy that posts it.

That picture is literally the banana of cringe threads. Do you go to YLYL threads and ask banana posters "how is this funny?"

I have noticed that too.

Tell a man he's fat, and his response will be either "Yeah? What of it?" or "I know... I'm trying to work on that."

The fat acceptance movement is almost entirely female. I don't believe women have any greater natural propensity than men to be lazy, or selfish, or childish, but goddamn, does society let them get away with it. Choices for women, responsibilities for men.

Here's a tell: While I'm sure you've heard the term "man-child" many times, have you ever heard anyone use the term "woman-child" unironically?

No?

That is because *women are allowed to be eternal children; it is only remarkable when a man fails to mature*.

Doesnt seem like cringe to me, I'd hang that shit on my wall

I didn't know I could cringe so hard while reading something

It's all yours, my friend.

I've never seen a woman mechanic.

KEK

Most disturbing thing besides the obvious.... >condom on the knife handle