ITT 10/10 shows

ITT 10/10 shows

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NvEHFTjp3JA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I miss that cowardly dog

Corny as fuck but it gets a pass cause the characters and mythos are so great.

WE'RE 100% BRITISH, MATE

I recently watched it now and realized the characters they made were fucked

Knew a girl who chose the creator as her hero in class. Because he was weird and some other bullshit like that. Funny show though

INB4 undeserved hate because that fanbase is generally cancer. Still funny and creative. Vasquez can pay the bills forever because of Hot Topic residuals. Did you know the membrane family is meant to be latino?

Good show but began the whole "LOL zo randumb xD" bullshit.

Oh I forgot it's 2017 and it's edgy to not like GOT.

Pretty much every western animation in its first season was 10/10 or at least 9/10. Then they immediately dumb it down to 2/10 for the masses.

This is what I'm expecting with Rick and Morty season 3.

I hate to be that guy, but the first season of Rick and Morty is written like a show in its 12th season. Family Guy/Reddit vibes.

Yea Gaz is a typical Mexican nickname and the professors first name is Roberto or something

The difference is Rick and Morty spends maybe 2 or 3 seconds max on a joke, whereas Family Guy/Reddit...
Also, not that it excuses their type of humor, but the writers have admitted to pulling their jokes and manner of humor from Reddit history, so you're right about that.

home movies was shit

>Home Movies
>Shit
Pick one faggot

I've had the same idea to start a thread like this with Home Movies as the first post. I don't know anyone irl that has seen it.

>Best episode is 'The Wedding' when Brendan gets that fucked up rash all over his body, ha.

youtube.com/watch?v=NvEHFTjp3JA

this is the best show that none of you fags have ever seen

This.

i choose you

no. get out. you are trash.

Haha good one. Now if you don't mind, go fucking hang yourself from the door knob you bitch

how is it trash? its stupid humor and it shocks the guests that are invited. I think you need to get out you fucking tard.

This show I liked, Brock Hanson is funny as fuck.

explain why it was a good show, it was really bland

the animation was poor like the first season of south park so i understand saying that its bland, but the dialogue and character styles are what made it interesting. it doesnt appeal to everyone, but it was good.

eh no, more like an autistic show

Like I stated, it doesn't appeal to everyone, so fuck off yeah?!

Best episode is the renaissance fair, but wedding is fuckin gold too

b8

that or you're 14 or something, you don't remember when [AS] was not mainstream, also >superjail

Williams Street makes all kind of good trippy shit. Some stuff they picked up that they didn't start (like Venture Bros) and they did justice to the original producers. Space Ghost, Aqua Teen, Sealab 2021, Rick & Morty, Moral Orel, Squidbillies, Mr. Pickles, there are too many to count. Williams Street picked up and made cartoons great again (TM) after unique and interesting stuff like Courage and Home Movies was dropping off of Cartoon Network and their whole lineup was becoming garbage.

Only good sitcom to exist tbh

My Name is Earl was pretty dope. Shattered it got cancelled.

The Wire of course

no u

>implying it's not scripted

get out