I'm an Islamist. Ask me shit Faggots

I'm an Islamist. Ask me shit Faggots.

>pic related
Why do Islamic soldiers rape children that are in their ranks? I thought Islam was against homosexual acts and or sodomy.
>also
Why do they recruit children to begin with?

What do you think of Hezbollah?

could you kick that little girls ass in hand 2 hand

Why?

Why does that little boy have long hair? Doesn't the Noble Qur'an state that men should not grow their hair out? Or is that Torah? I forget...

Thats a girl not a boy first of all. Second of all they rape them for the same reason prison inmates rape eachother. Frustration. It has little to do with islam and every thing to do with the pre islamic culture that assimilated into Islam.

They don't recruit children and the ones that do are violating the teachings of Islam as the prophet forbid Zaid bin Thabit and Usama bin Zaid who were 13 and 8 from fighting at Badr despite he adult male soldiers only being 313 against 1000

Why so fascinated by underage boys assholes?

>finger on the trigger.

don't they have safety standards over there?

>islamist
It's Muslim you fucking retard. These words are literally everywhere nowadays how do you fuck this up

It won against Israel and is fighting ISIS right now so that's nice.

Bashar Al ssad will bomb you

Why are you so scared of women?
Are you all whining faggots?

Muhammad loves you

I'm out of the loop. When did they win against Israel? I mean, the nation still exists and it continues to expand into palestinia..

its the same, jews and muslims are basically the same

Because he's lying dumb-dumb.

Lebanon liberation, Syrian War support, fucking up Israeli special operations

They're good all around

It's a girl. Plus men CAN grow their hair long. In fact it is Sunna to do a as the Prophet had long hair really hung his ear lobes.

It's a girl

What the hell is an islamist? Is it like a cheistanist, or jewishist? That's not a fucking real word you jewishist.

Islamism is the idealogy of supporting political Islam and the Caliphate.

Holy fuck you guys are dumb. I think I'm going to shift to Sup Forums

She's a child. Give her a little more time.

Islam itself is political as fuck. How can you be a believer and NOT support the political parts?

>Haven't stopped the jews
>They're good all around

Why do they have little girls in their ranks? That's even worse... if they're raping the boys I would hate to hear what they might be doing to that little girl. Haram!

I'm not scared of women. You are the nation that lets your women roam naked on the streets for all to see lie some worthless whore market and you're the nation that allows women to control you and order you about. You are the people who not only use your wealth and body but also ask for favours from the men around them and then leave you for some big dicked nig nog and take half your wealth and kids with them.

how did you join and how does one join?

Islamism is the idealogy of supporting political Islam, Caliphate government and Sharia law

No one but the Messiah can stop the Jews now.

>You are the nation that lets your women roam naked on the streets for all to see like some worthless whore market
Is that supposed to be bad?

Join what? Islam or Islamism

SO you worship Mohammed's laws and respect Allah at a distance. You call Christ a Prophet but deny his divinity even though he fulfilled Prophecy from even the Torah?

Yeah go die or murder in Gods name or pretending you understand his laws and have any right at all to enforce them on others.

I suppose you live in the west? How can you live here and not encounter any feminist """"Muslims"""" or any liberal """Muslims"""

>Prayer
Allah, Most Merciful and Gracious. Yahuwah Elohim, the God of Abraham and Prophet Muhammad, Peace be upon him.
>I pray that someone attempts to rebuild the 3rd temple that your prophecy unfolds.
What would happen if Israel attempted to or the Zionist to rebuild the temple? The Mosque is there...

Aren't they the same? I just want a qt yazidi wife.

WRONG. I believe that the Sharia is the best anti degeneracy law system that the world has to offer.

I worship Allah Alone and believe that Jesus was the Messiah and Prophet of Allah who was nearly crucified by he Jews but Allah raised him up so the Jews' taunts of having killed the Messiah would be hollow.

The End.

Fufillment.

No two stones shall be set one upon the other before all things are fulfilled.

Islam is the religion and Islamism is the political ideology of supporting Sharia and the Caliphate.

You can convert by saying "Ashhaadu ana La Illaha Illallah Muhammad Ar Rasul Allah"

"I bear witness that there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger"

Then you clean your whole body (ghusl) starting from the right side and going to the left.

I was thinking about islamists generally.
Why islamists so fascinated by underage boys assholes?

NO! I will not say such a thing until I fully understand what the caliphate is. Also ISIS kills muslim. If they are truly trying to get a caliphate, why are they killing converters and such?

>this

Because the mad

How is it to live in desert? If you live there

why are they mad?

how does it feel to be part of the most redpilled religion ever? I love how you treat women like the worthless whore bags that they are. islam is so based.

Ashhaadu ana La Illaha Illallah Yeshua Ar Rasul Allah

It's a government lead by a single caliph who is democratically elected and is the equivalent to the chief of army staff and head of state. For the caliph to be elected the Shura ( assembly) votes first followed by a vote by the people. The caliph has to be a male sane Muslim.

The caliph is the only one who can give a call to jihad. Secondly ISIS is a fuck up. I do not support those faggots. The prophet said " insulting a believer is a sin and killing one is disbelief"

( Sahih Bukhari )

So yeah. Those faggots ain't Muslim. Plus they burnt Turkish captives which is forbidden , " do not punish with the Punishment of Allah (Sahih Bukhari)(the video was amazing tho)

I live in the Punjab. It's pretty green here so

Feels great