This is a Steam Thread

This is a Steam Thread

Rate, Hate, Beg, Share

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198080762628/
steamcommunity.com/id/DandyDeadDog/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The truth is it used to be great. Now it's just meh.

I've concluded that anyone who posts steam logos on Sup Forums, triggers lurkers to quickly browse through the thread to see if theres any steam keys being released.

did it trigger you?

A little, but then my mind subconsciously reminds me that OP never delivers. I believe many people go through the same thing.

"Ask not what your Steam Thread can do for you, ask what you can do for your Steam Thread"

user - 2017

I miss steam when i started playing in 2011. Before they added all of the fucking trade restrictions and shit.

You sound like you just blew in from reddit. I suggest going back.

>Being this dense

Yeah, you got that Hate part very well

Whatever, post your steam Id, I'll probably deliver if you impress me.

>dense

There's nothing to get other than the fact that you talk like a fucking tourist

>Tourist

This aint 1999 grampa

Don't reply to me redditor

do you like fighting games?

I do, but they always win.

Which ones?

Crusader Kings 2 is on sale, my buddies keep recommending it to me and I love Medieval games and the setting in general. It's only 10 bucks right now and the full pack is 40 I think, if anyone would gift it to me that would be awesome. Oh and I also accept friend requests I play Gmod, Chivalry and Warband mostly, so add me if you want! Thanks ahead of time encase someone actually does gift me CK2! steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198080762628/

>Empires Dawn of the Modern World

Anyone?

I dont think Satan would lose at all

I currently have a few, USFIV, SFV, GGXRD, GGXXAcc, KoFXIII

>USFIV, SFV, GGXRD, GGXXAcc, KoFXIII
are you giving those away?

Hmm, Im intruiged

Got Street Fighter?

No... I guess I didnt explain myself very well, that user was asking to get impressed, I asked if he likes fighting games and then you know the rest, so no, Im not gifting games, sorry

I wanted to beg for UMvC3 actually

I just have USFIV

it's fine user, relax

Are you down to wait 5 days?

Sure I dont mind, we can play a few rounds of anything else if you want too, same to everyone who wants a sparring partner

steamcommunity.com/id/DandyDeadDog/