I'm having a lot of suicide thoughts. 20 and I want to die. Piz help

I'm having a lot of suicide thoughts. 20 and I want to die. Piz help.

dont fucking put this on us. if you want to live, live.

same, 20 and wanna die too lol

Hold me

It's not worth it. You only get one life. Might as well take advantage and live to experience as much as you can before you die. Plus, people care about you.

>I'm having a lot of suicide thoughts.
What are they telling you?

*picks you up, puts you in his lap and pets you*

Put your finger in your anus and hold it there. Index works best, as deep as it will go. Keep it there until suicidal thoughts subside. Works every time.

I see my life going nowhere.

Recognize that that is your diseased brain telling you that, and that it's wrong. Your problems aren't unsolvable.

op i attempted it and almost died, it isnt the answer

I'm still ashamed about it, I can barely look my dad in the eye, he has given me so much and I nearly threw it all away

go see a therapist, it'll help, trust me op

Duh. You aren't special bro. Sorry mommy had you convinced otherwise. You're part of the collective unconscious, just another drone in the bee hive. Just try to enjoy the slow, excruciating pain of the eternal lobotomy known as life.

how come suicidal user is "hang in there man, you'll get better"

but suicidal female op is tits/gtfo/kys stupid bitch

I hear helium is a hilarious way to go out painlessly.

Triple-double speaks unlimited truth.

What are the reasons you think that?

It'll sound cliche, but when I was suicidal around the same age as you, it was because I could only see the negative shit. I didn't think believe anything could get better because my brain blocked out any optimistic perspectives or just dismissed them as bullshit.

>I want to die
Then don't kill yourself. Not trolling, been in your place and I just refuse to give in. Take one day at a time OP. That doesn't "fuck planning for the future yolo" but actually live each day, don't just treat your days as a place marker until you next appointment.

Why the suicidal thoughts?

This hit me hard, thank you

OP didn't identify his gender, which is why no tits or gtfo. We are all anonymous here, gender is irrelevant. Declaring yourself femanon is simply a ploy for attention because as a female, you believe that you deserve more attention. If you post as just another genderless, anonymous soul on the internet, you are not subject to tits or gtfo.

Life's going nowhere, even if I does. What's the point of living

this is a really good response, thank you. the times i've seen it was when the user was actually asked this or it was obvious she was female bc being harassed or worse. i don't mean to hijack op's thread but it's more than frustrating to see empathy for one person and not for another in nearly the same position.

The point of it is the point you make of it. You're going to have many moments where you ask yourself, "what the fuck am I doing?" and want to drop into the fetal position, but those moments have already happened I'm sure, and you got through it.

You'll never have life figured out completely, OP, you'll just have more of it figured out than you did the previous time. It's scary and liberating.

What do you want out of life? Anything. What?

Money

Well dude, life exists the same one way or the other. You can end this temporary session early but it's all the same no matter how long it takes to die.

You think this moment of existence is shitty? Try being dead for an eternity it's not too exciting.

Here is a piece of advice, which is almost like help:

It won't get better with time