/b Thoughts on Justin ?

/b Thoughts on Justin ?

Why is it so controversial to despise this fuck

How does it feel knowing that a SJW feminist can kick your ass?

I mean do I get to break his nose atleast user?

I'm not so sure he can...

if he legalizes marijuana he has no re-election platform

seems like a cool dude.

Massive faggot. Dad was an actually cuck. His wife got piped by a bunch of rock dudes so Justin is probably a gangbang butthole baby.

He doesn't have much choice now.. there will be riots if he doesn't follow through with his word.. I personally have a feeling it will go through shortly before the next election just to get banned by the next guy..

Pandering cock

I assume you don't know any combat sports. This proves the guy has training since they let him spar, and that he isn't afraid to take a hit.

You would flinch and likely piss yourself when a punch is thrown at you. So he can kick your ass.

Nice bait

I'm not that guy, but I have been in martial arts for 22 years and his form, technique, and conditioning all look horrible.

His shoulders look very weak, and he got dropped by a really soft punch.

im not the same dude, but are you kidding? that video just reminded me of when they rolled hillary clintons corpse onto jimmy kimmel and had her open a loosened jar of pickles to "prove" that she wasnt sick.

this post is fake news

Fuck, we got baited and went hive minded.

:(

still, could be worse, could be a fat orange faced compulsive liar with doll hands.

He`s just another puppet and he made me sick when he cancelled election reform. I think he`s here to make as much money as he can, selling us out along the way.

On the topic of Prime Ministers... How was Harper not killed..

user did you see the Fidel Castro maybe his dad theory?

uuuuum no

robots can not be killed

>Having a prime minister that behaves and makes political decisions like 12 year old girls going through their first break up.

This... Seriously, the guy is wide open, he fights like a potato. I love the cucks defending him like they know something, lol.

>Fights like a potato

Back to le reddit

Delet this

The guy is terrible. I don't know how he got in office, tbh. He signed the damned TPP, and has done jack shit about C-51. He's just a total loser.

retarded cuck puppet?

Ugh dumb American.
Trudeau's thing is copying his dad. The weird planking he did on the table,the falling down the stairs trick, the stupid one knree up hands on hips and the pose in front of parliament, it's all for looks.

Boxing was Pierre's sport, this was literally just another copy photoshoot for poor dead daddy

I don't Reddit, so I don't really get this? Is something about potatoes going around there or something? I just think the guy fights like a retard. He's terrible, yet cuckfags keep bringing up his 'fighting prowess', it's moronic.

Night night little Marco, bug day tomorrow getting dressed

I am a 21yr old Political Sciences and Criminology student at SFU who despises Trudeau

AMA

>Saskatchewan fuckers university
Did I get it right?

Saskatchewan faggot uni
Ftfy

Simon Fraiser my dude