Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums,
Girl here, 18 yrs old, on a 'vacation' with a man I met online years ago, he is out for work the entire day, super bored. Ask anything.

tits and timestamp you fool

gonna need tits+timestamp before we go any further user

Spread ass too thanks

Tits or gtfo

Nothing more to be said than tits or gtfo

TIMESTAMP + TITS

Well said

I can do a timestamp, but no nudity cause I'll feel like I'm disobeying him and behaving like a random slut, I like to think I'm a good girl

implying thinking and denying desire
TITS OR GTFO

show me your udders

The thread needs time stamp, we need tits.

trips demands it

Tits or gtfo

whoah ok then GTFO

sage

why is he at work on a vacation, lol? or is it just your vacation and the dude's housing you or something?

state your business

Newfags on Sup Forums never fail to misinterpret the tits or gtfo rule

OP are you his submissive?

You know what's coming.

Tits or GTFO

Tits or GTFO

faggot

For me it's a vacation, he is on a two day course.

Obvious newfag is obvious

GTFO

It's a sad day when there are this many newfriends in one thread

You could say I am his submissive, also how do I reply to a post?

Tits or gtfo

Click the post number

You're having to obey him, is he a sugar daddy?

1) where'd you meet him online years ago?
2) same age?
3) how far did you travel?
4) how many times yall bang it out so far?

click on the number after the timestamp on the top of the post.

Just gtfo out of Sup Forums

Thank you. He is not my sugar daddy, we both hate that name

>all those whiteknighting newfags pretending to be oldfags whereas "tits of gtfo" exists especially for this kind of attention whoring attitude

sage

You're kinky with him in some kind of way.

He helps you out with things and you obey him?

Met on omegle in what was probably 2013. He is >10 years older. I traveled for about 12 hours alone, 4 with him. I'm not sure how to answer your last question, he penetrated me twice so far on this trip, but that's a small part of it.

Yes definitly kinky in some kind of way, he helps me out mainly in being balanced and the best in can be outside of our zone too, in school, social relationships, etc. Hard to explain

Ever think he's just using you for sex?

How much do you actually want to fuck him? Or are you doing it because you feel you need to repay him for helping you?

Never think he is. I desperately want to fuck him.I would never have to repay him for helping me, he enjoys seeing me be a perfect and happy girl.

Remember the rules! There are no women/girls on the internet.

Tits or gtfo.

Does his attraction to you at such a young age seem at all odd to you?

Odd, yes. I liked it though, he liked my innocence and I liked being a filthy slut in a very safe environment that won't affect my actual life. I lied about my age in the first year though.

Heres an unrelated question you may be able to answer.

Why do girls like being slutty? My girl just says "it's fun" but won't explain further

To me it's not about being slutty, but more about letting go completely and "zoning in" reaaaally deep if that makes sense. It is about the world he watches me get into I guess, and we get everything we want out of it. The slutty thing has been more recent, it used to mainly be a submissive type of thing, and voyeur. It changes a lot through time

Can be a very different thing for your girl though, push her to use words

You have a kik or any other way of contact?

I do not, it's better for me not to get involved wirh random guys, I get lost in the attention and am way to naive to handle it well

Just be careful, not all doms are good doms.

I've been into BDSM for around 6 years now and things can go south very quickly. Stay safe.

Can you post a political cartoon relevant to your worldview for us?

Any alarm signs for a bad balance or relationship in dom culture? Just to stay aware

Will search, I expect one from you too

He finished early, bye Sup Forums, will check in later

OK. This came out after Trump accused Obama of tapping him in Trump Tower. Obama was wrong to say that it didn't happen. He should have said that Trump was delusional.

I missed all that happening, I havent been getting into trump really. Feels like its pointless to get bothered about it