ITT: Fuck you, I liked it

ITT: Fuck you, I liked it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zLeTvHrXj5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wasnt that bad

its a great movie with a bunch of memorable scenes and a thoughtful ending.. as expected of the dude who made The Host and Memories of a murder. Sup Forums are fucking plebs if they cant appreciate this

easily one of my fav action movies of the past 5 yrs

Was pretty good honestly, felt kind of different to the usual Hollywood shit these days

agreed. i like how they avoided the tired "rich are bad" argument at the end. i also liked how the location itself was representative of the narrative pacing, a character in itself, like levels of a videogame with ramping difficulty.. reminded me of Dredd/The Raid.. and maybe a bit of existential prison feeling like "cube"

I really liked the forward journey through the train. Who knows what awaits you in the next carriage? It does unravel towards the end tho but still enjoyable and a nice statement on machiavellism

It was good.

They didn't avoid the argument, they faced it.

The system is bad, rich people don't care because they benefit from it.

If you can power a train for years and years, you can power a settlement; and that might actually grow. The elite didn't want this, they liked being in charge.

Felt too much like a Dr. Who episode

>all this serious stuff is happening but le quirky detachment

>Fuck you
Wait, some people didnt like this? I say fuck THEM

This is a better pick

Speaking of movies like this, how is that Monsters movie? What I've seen reminds me a bit of the Host.
Worth watching?

this was good tho
>mfw yona lights started playing
youtube.com/watch?v=zLeTvHrXj5E

>all this terrible fucking taste
Jesus christ just go back to imdb or Sup Forums

>never localized
>all star cast
>wild ride of madness

Best movie no one watched

I thought the robot girl was qt and it was an overall nice movie.
Good? Maybe not exactly, especially if you're too dumb to make connections and answer questions yourself, but I liked it.