He is cuter and better than Suarez which makes him the best striker in the world

He is cuter and better than Suarez which makes him the best striker in the world.

I'm never sure how good lewandowksi is

>better than Suarez
ahahaha he's wasting chances left and right, almost every game

>let score 5 goals in 10 minutes after being benched for being utter shit man

Lewandolski is over rated. Him and Mueller waste chances.

make*
He is doing what Donaldo/Juarez/Mekki/Benzin would never do, make space for another player from his team by taunting defend

lmao

They should make some european super league to finally settle who is the best. Oh wait they already did and his team was blown out by the third team of Spain.

Poland always had the best strikers
>Deyna
>Lubanski
>Boniek
>Zibi
>Zbigniew Boniek
>Lewandowski

don't forget Klose

This and
>Grzegorz 'electric boogaloo' Lato
>Euzebiusz 'Ebi' Smolarek
>Maciej Żurawski
>Włodzimierz 'Father if Ebi' Smolarek
They were way better than nowadays strikers

but Poland didn't have him

Plz come to Halal

>not mentioning "the young talent" Brożek
wew

Zurawksi

you can be sure brazil remembers Klose, even if poland forgets him

he isn't good at all
neither his scoring record nor his skill are exceptional
his reputation for the last few years has hinged on his agents flogging a story about Real Madrid wanting him
any above avererage striker can score for Bayern

right now diego costa comes right after suarez. not just because he scores and assists, but because he can make room for other players and is great at holding and redistributing the ball and with his phsysique. plus he might get booked relativley often, but sometimes he manages to get other players sent off. no striker is as complete when he's in form

but who can put 4 past halal madrid with dortmund in a cl semifinal?

Cavani is better and cuter than both

huntelaar could with the amount of luck dortmund had back then

>best in the world vs Gibraltar, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Armenia
>meanwhile 0 Euro goals

jesus fuck, fellow Poles here are cringy as fuck. almost noone here recognises Lubanski or Lato, calm your tits over "muh father's heros", they dont give a shit. Lewandowksi is overrated as fuck. compared to Sanchez, Aguero, Suarez he is mediocre.

I think Milik may be much better than Lewy. I hope next season he will be given a chance in Bundesliga or EPL. As a spurs fan I am a bit dissapointed that he was overlooked in favor of Vincent the "muh eredivisie record" Jansen

>Cavani is better

Lol