I am a molested woman

i am a molested woman.

ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EHquizjUOw0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tits or gtfo

is it necessary?

You dug it, didn't you? You masturbate thinking of the experience.

Slut.

umm not so much when it was happening. now sometimes i do. but not all the time. only if i see something or think about something.

Have you ever thought about how sweet it would be to sky surf on a boomerang while being pulled behind a plane?

Molested how?

Someone looked at her/him/it

This is a work of fiction.

yes! when i was a kid though. but when i was a kid I also thought that "telescopic" straws could let you see the planets. anyway, yes. i actually have.

blowjobs. handjobs. sex when nobody was home.

did it feel good though?

well i cant prove it. but i can talk about it.

Quit looking for sick validation
Also nice quads

Titsnowkthnx

yes and no. it depended on what it was i would do.

Why in god's name did you come to this den of fuckheads to talk about it?

And how old were you when it happened?

ok. hold on.

Yes

Don't forget the timestamp

Yes. Rules are rules. If you dont like it you can fuck off too.

i found out about here from reddit. sometimes i come here when theres nothing on there or i already read everything on the front page.

i was 9 till i was 22. but i guess i wasnt molested at 22.

Dammit you fuck, now I have to wait longer for my question to be answered.

Waiting...

If it weren't me it would've been someone else
Plus I'm sure she can do two things at once like get her tits out and type at the same time

How come women who're molested always end up enjoying being dirty bitches? Don't get me wrong, I love it, but it seems weird that it seems causal.

More along the lines of why you brought THIS up to the scoundrel's den.

This being you were molested bla bla bla.

As for the age thing, for reference, how old are you now then?

i had to find a pen. hold on.

not dirty. just normal. i think thats a myth in some ways. but maybe its just me.

i am 30 something.

Did you enjoy it?
What happen or why did it stop?
Where u forced or tricked?
Where they family?
Did u take anal?
Would u let him again?
How did he taste?

This is true, but I'd bitch to them too.

Huzzah! My questions are answered. Now Dem titties...

Damm right you would've
Nice dubs mein nigga

Likewise mah Fuher.
Have some political lesbians.

Don't worry, OP will post her tits soon guys. . Any minute now.

F5, F5, F5.....

I vote we post funnies until OP comes back.

Did you no know about auto updates
>new fag detected

sorry. it takes a long time to take a picture and find it in my phone because i have a lot of pictures.

>Did you enjoy it?
no... and yes.
>What happen or why did it stop?
well, to be honest, i got older.
>Where u forced or tricked?
mmm... no?
>Where they family?
father.
>Did u take anal?
not really. just tried i guess.
>Would u let him again?
no. hes passed away already.
>How did he taste?
like most men. salty thick mucus.

Nice!...dubs
Some nice political lesbians there

Tell us in detail your worst and best times?

have you seen that episode of tailspin where baloo delivers bombs for chinese pandas based on ww2 stereotypes

I recognise those tits and the vein. Hi Izabella. How'd the court case go?

And a sixty nine to end the chain!

best? probably when it started feeling good and i orgasmed.

worst? well i was never forced or made to do anything so... maybe when i didnt want do do something but he'd beg me to do it and i felt bad so i would do it.

i dont remember that episode. its been at least 20 years since i last watched that show. they used to air it after school in the disney afternoon and id watch it when i was home.

not izabella. but from stuff i have read it is common. like 1 in 4 girls. or 1 in 5. but i dont know for sure.

Do you like memes?

youtube.com/watch?v=EHquizjUOw0

Reckon I'm done with this, watch some god damm Jojos...it was good mang

i do. pepe is probably my favorite. people started sending it to me on texts and i first thought it was probably a new cartoon or something but then i realized what it was. but yes i like memes.

roll

o shi

Aye, sleep tight ja fuck.
May bitches and drugs be yours.

>now sometimes i do. but not all the time. only if i see something or think about something.

>now sometimes i do. but not all the time.

>only if i see something or think about something.

read: always

nice tits.

how did it start?

ever tell your mother?

are you an only child?

when did most of it occurred.

most fags here just want to fap but I am genuinely curious.

i dont understand. what do you mean?
>nice tits.
umm. thanks?
>how did it start?
stuff i remember. rubbing my chest and butt under my clothes.
>ever tell your mother?
no. never have.
>are you an only child?
no i have a brother.
>when did most of it occurred.
when nobody was home or we went somewhere.
>most fags here just want to fap but I am genuinely curious.
why?

Nice tits, got any better pics / possibly some ass?

>why?

because it happens all the time and it's been happening all the time since the birth of humans.

just curious how these situations unfold.

i am overweight. you dont want to see my ass. theres not much to see anyway.

>just curious how these situations unfold.

well, its awkward. but from stuff i have read its almost always the same. family members and such. its actually weird to read how close most people experiences are when this things happen to them.

>>only if i see something or think about something.

You always see things and are always thinking about things? IE: always?

TL;DR: op was diddled by her dad when she was younger and enjoyed it and often masturbates to the thought of it.

>You always see things and are always thinking about things? IE: always?

no. i dont always think about it. but certain things i see or things i remember are arousing. but not everything. its not like that.

as far as the masturbation it has happened. but its not always the focus of what i am doing when i am doing it.

>i am a molested woman.

Pics or it didn't happen.

i dont have pictures of it happening. sorry.

Hey! Chubby girls are a huge turn on for me. atleast make a lonely guy happy with some more tits

i dont have a problem with nudity but i have moles i rather not show here. i am not trying to be a bitch. just probably a bad idea.

Eyy dont be shy, I'm fine with that

did you ever suck his dick and swallow his cum after.?

ever cum in your pussy?

weirdest place you had sex?

Tell me OP, in a society that doesn't judge sexual history or the age you begin having sex, would you still be banging your dad?

Also I have a hard time seeing this as "molestation". Assuming your father didn't hurt you during hanky panky time, what about the experience made you feel bad?

Genuinely curious because the girl I'm dating was "molested" at 12 by an older woman. And the more I hear about it, it sounds like the woman was just showing her how good orgasms feel. As a guy, I would have been happy if a woman showed me the ropes at that age.

>did you ever suck his dick and swallow his cum after.?
yes.
>ever cum in your pussy?
not intentionally. at least i didnt think so.
>weirdest place you had sex?
i dont know if a tent is a weird place but a tent.

Was he big? Did it hurt?

How much is your tax return this year?

>Tell me OP, in a society that doesn't judge sexual history or the age you begin having sex, would you still be banging your dad?

probably not. unless he begged me and id give in like always.

>Assuming your father didn't hurt you during hanky panky time, what about the experience made you feel bad?

i dont feel bad about it or good about it. its hard to explain. i guess its just something that "happened". like something you remember but its not in your mind all the time.

>the girl I'm dating was "molested" at 12 by an older woman.

i read on reddit a case about a woman who was molested buy her mother too, so i guys women do it also, but its not as common.

>Was he big?
no. normal. like 7 inches? i never measured it but i just go by comparing it to boyfriends.
Did it hurt?
yes. but only in the beginning.

i havent done my taxes. i will probably owe money though.

Do you suffer from any mental illness?

i dont think so. I dont think have to. i feel normal.

Please OP, spread for daddy...

i actually think daddy-daughter roleplay is silly just from what i know from experience. its never like that. you would probably find it silly if you knew too.

OP. Did any of your friends know about it?
Did your dad fuck any of your friends?
Would you let your husband fuck your daughter?

>OP. Did any of your friends know about it?
no i have never told any friends. i told an ex once and his reaction freaked me out a little so i just told him it was someone else.
>Did your dad fuck any of your friends?
no. i dont think so. i never saw anything like that.
>Would you let your husband fuck your daughter?
no. probably not.

Eh, I guess that makes sense. I mean, sometimes I think about that time a dude broke into my house and tried to rape me and I sometimes masturbate to the thought of it.

What inspired you to make this thread?

Do you tell your boyfriends what you have been through? How do they react?

cant sleep. boredom.

Did your brother know about it? And did you bang him too? How young were you when you started having sex with boyfriends?

>Do you tell your boyfriends what you have been through?
a long time ago i brought it up to an ex-boyfriend and he got angry so i told him it was someone else and i never brought it up again because of his reaction.

>How do they react?
they dont. they dont know.

>Would you let your husband fuck your daughter?
no. probably not.

Unless he begged? In what situations would you be ok with it?

>Did your brother know about it?
no. he would have said something by now i think.
>And did you bang him too?
eeew. no.

>How young were you when you started having sex with boyfriends?

Did your dad ever bring friends over to share you?

>Unless he begged? In what situations would you be ok with it?

well, i turned out ok but it doesnt mean everyone does. thats why i said probably not. because from what i read most people dont turn out ok. so i think my case is weird and probably not what happens.

Did you dress up for him?

Do you feel like showing your son how to use his dick?

No. this question is weird. i think i would have felt really really uncomfortable if this happened. it sounds really wrong.

no. i was never dressed up or anything. thats why i say that dad and daughter roleplay is silly. because its not like that at all.

i dont have children. and no i wouldnt do that. i think i am normal.

My girlfriend's constantly bringing up having kids and training them to fuck at a young age, she really gets off on it. Should i be worried, as she was molested as well? Im guessing you dont think things like that

Do you ever watch cp?
If you dad was still alive would you still let him?
At what age did you first orgasam with him?

i dont know what you should do. probably talk to her or something about it. ask her if it happened to her too. i dont have the same thoughts she has but i can understand her if she says she was never forced or made to do things and thats why she feels that way.

>Do you ever watch cp?
no. i wouldnt even begin to know how to, and i dont want to. so no.

>If you dad was still alive would you still let him?
i dont know. maybe if he bugged me enough. probably.

>At what age did you first orgasam with him?
i was 12.

What's your favorite animal?

OP, reading your comments here you sound kind of 'distant' about it, like you know that it's wrong, but you don't want to feel angry or vengeful about it.

Thing is women get unhappier the more sexual partners they have, so your father pretty much set you up for whoredom. Not saying that makes you evil or bad, I think not being vengeful about it is preferable, but I think you know just as well as anyone else that you have a pretty big cross to bear, though you don't seem to be showing the true extent of it, i just feel that it's there and lying dormant, though I do think that it's preferable that you keep it dormant.

If you want to avoid it happening to your children, (if you have any) do NOT divorce, a -TON- of molestation come from the boyfriend/stepfather, for some reason women don't seem to be able to detect pedos as well as men can, and pedos typically prowl for single mothers in order to gain access to the child.

I'm sorry that happened but I think it's a good thing that you're not vengeful about it and I think that shows a some of character on your part.

Did this make you a super slut when you were older? Did any of the guys you where with force themselves on you and cause flashbacks?

wolves. i think they look very "manly". or masculine.

well, thank you for your kind words, but i am not a whore. i actually got bored of sex pretty fast in my life. but men like to have sex so thats that. i dont hate sex but i dont crave it as much as most men do.

>Did this make you a super slut when you were older?
no. i can count the number of partners i have had with two hands. barely.

> Did any of the guys you where with force themselves on you and cause flashbacks?

no. i think you only see things like that in movies. or maybe it does happen but its never happened to me. probably because i was never made to do anything. just asked.

Other than the molestation, did you have a good relationship with your dad?
Do you resent him in any way?

>Other than the molestation, did you have a good relationship with your dad?

yes. very good and normal. maybe my case is weird not not what usually happens, but everything else was very normal. and because of that sometimes when i see pairs of fathers and daughters in public i wonder if its happening too. because of how normal they look. and we were normal.

>Do you resent him in any way?

no. it was like being asked to do the dishes or something. same feeling.