1. Your country

1. Your country
2. What do you think of gay people?
3. Does your country tolerate gay people?

1. Flag
2. Bears are the only tolerable gays. I hate twinks
3. Yes, but Merkel doesn't

1. Flag
2. Sexual orientation is not something important for me (unless I want to heve sex with the person).
3. Yes, I think.

1. France
2. Whatever they do in their private lives is not really my business
3. In main cities, I guess

I'm gay myself but it seems the average Canadian is more tolerant of a lot of homo degeneracy (drag queens, gay pride events, etc.) than I am and that's sad

1. England
2. I find them annoying and wish they would fuck off.
3. Behind closed doors a lot of people will admit to not liking gay people so I think it is just a polite society thing to pretend to put up with their bullshit. Southerners are all benders though.

1. Faraguay
2. awful sexual taste but it's their ass not mine
3. sort of. we give them no priviledge but our motto is that as long as they don't bother then "que hagan de su culo un florero"

Can we please call those parades fetish events? As a gay person I feel ashamed of this.

>sex
>you
topkek

kys

>Canadian is more tolerant of a lot of homo degeneracy (drag queens, gay pride events, etc.) than I am and that's sad
>As a gay person I feel ashamed of this.

Glad to know that, even within heterosexual and homosexual circles, both wince from thinking of the event, and see it as someone that tarnishes the reputation of gays even more.

I bet that lots of people in France didn't even mind gays, but that with homosexuals here fussing about their gay pride, many came to recoil from that, and like homosexuals slightly less.

I am gay myself so i like other gay people too.

You can get beaten up for being gay, and i think gay marriages are illegal too.

I think Brazil is more trans friendly than the USA
I can tell people are used to trans people no one seemed to mind me walking around or talking to them in the states niggas would harrass you and women would endlesly yell that they are a "man"

If not for the high violence and low job opertunities for a potential travesti partner and for myself i'd move to Brazil.

>Tfw no travesti partner

>gay marriages are illegal too
If merkel gets reelected, you might have a chance at overtaking germany

ПEДEPE ПOД MAЧ!

btw, I like how the map depicts red as "some kind of discriminating laws" when in some of those countries you can get executed for having gay sex

1. Flag
2. They are faggots.
3. Only the white people.

1. Flag
2. I think, that it is not normal, but I don't care about, if person don not scream about.
3. No

how about you go and suck a cock?

1.Japan
2.I don't give a fuck about them because I like western movies/cultures so get used to them. some people are in love with 2D waifu in Japan. that's more creepy thing.
3.Absolute no.

2. I don't like the flamboyant fags and gay propaganda. The rest is fine.
3. Perfectly fine with them

Dont lie Kyon

>some people are in love with 2D waifu in Japan. that's more creepy thing
GTFO!

>1. Your country
Finland
>2. What do you think of gay people?
Don't mind them unless they parade around like faggots
>3. Does your country tolerate gay people?
I guess nowadays it's pretty much tolerated

Flag
I don't care about anyone's sexual orientation
Yes, we are very tolerant about it

>tfw being a progressive country, but having a conservative government and chancellor

Faggotry has always been well tolerated in Japan compared to West, what are you on about?

>conservative

Nothing wrong with gay men. They're a lot of fun and wont try to fuck your gf

>lesbians
Should be lobotomised, hooked up to life support machines and used as breeding sows. That's all they're good for.

Germans were always faggots want to conquer the Europeans ass.

it really is in a way. its a way for gays, who really only define themself as being gay rather than any other interests that defines them, to outplay one another for attention in my opinion

all my gay friends and i never been to one nor have any an ounce of good connotation associated with it

1.Flag
2.They're nice people desu
3.Yes

>all my gay friends
>friends

No,
I'm teh gay
No, they are all bunch of poofters.

At first, we are not christian or muslim.
but now, Japan government don't legitimate homo marriage and normie japs don't claim homo's right because homosexual has not been taboo.
yukio mishima was hidden homo.

>when you're so ugly even gays friendzone you

>3.Yes
In Nepal? Really?

Tamil user when will communism rise in sri lanka?

>Well yeah we're a left country by definition.Gay pride march is pretty much common here desu.

>tfw surveys showing 83% in favor of gay marriage but still having civil unions
fuck Merkel

Probably never now that we have been blessed with cheap Chinese goods and Indian crack

Aren't chinks investing in your country?Do your country have a communist party?

kys faggot

>100% secular and atheist
>hate homos more than western christian countries
???????

1. Sweden.
2. I think it's a bit weird, but I don't really care about the sexual orentation itself, but how the person itself are.
3. Guess.

>t. east German

Marriage is a catholic institution

It's a contract between two grown up human beings that society has agreed upon that those individuals may only use their genitals with each other.

1.no
2.no
3.no

While having children in mind so that they don't have to grow up without any parents or just one. This doesn't mean that homo parents can't raise children.

pardon my poor engrish, i'll try my best
WESTERN CUNTs
1.homo was banned for long time in western cunts
2.recently they realized that being homo is cool as fuck
3.Finally homo marriage turned into legal
4.they call themself homo in 2017
Nippon
1.Being homo is OK for long time
2.Nobody cares homo
3.Nobody considers homo is cool

why do you have such an obsession with homos. the law is perfect as it is.
Marriage is fine, but no adoption

Yes, they are generous with us, i wonder why lol. We have a rather powerful Marxist party called JVP, who were responsible for two insurgencies and a failed arm coup to overthrow the gubmint. Now that the civil war is over they are no longer very popular. They have a strong support among union workers and college students

1.col
2.I dont care about them but consider its a mental illness.

Why do you have such an obsession with straight people?

>the law is perfect as it is
>no adoption
Go back to the 1950s or the muslim country where your family has probably come from

1. Japan

2. no interest and no problem

3. lgbt is not illegal, but lgbt marriage is not following
the constitution and the law do not intervene in the sexuality of japanese citizens

1. Norway
2. Most gays you see are obnoxious faggots who take pride in degeneracy and like to demand shit. I have respect for the few who are normal people who just happen to have an unfortunate sexuality.
3. Seems to be pretty neutral overall.

>We have a rather powerful Marxist party called JVP
>They have a strong support among union workers and college students
YEEEES communism in south asia season 2 soon desu.In our country marxist are cool desu.Maoist were the one who started civil war desu.Be careful desu if your country have a minority problem because it will pretty much guarantee a civil war from communists.

1. Flag
2. I don't care
3. Mostly ok with them

It did and it sucked
Also rare

whatever, if you want to spend the rest of your sunday with faggot roleplaying ...

>1. Your country
huezil
nothing
the cultured white elites do, the rest (80%+ of the population) doesn't, and gays/trans being murdered is an everyday thing

> unfortunate sexuality

I am very fortunate to love sucking cocks. You are the unfortunate one who is missing out

Russia
I dont think about them. I tried to kiss with men and found it disgusting
Legally yes, socially not in many cases

>roleplaying
okay, I should better kill myself then

1. Flag
2. It used bothered me hell lot as a kid although as I spent more time on the internet I stopped caring about it.
>when you want to show how progressive you are so you employ five thousand policemen to protect gays during pride parade but it's not enough so you deploy tanks and wreck you're city so you say fuck it and cancel the pride parade next year and blame it all on vatican and western occupators.

1. Flag
2. based
3. Yes. Coming out as bi was the only time my parents told me they were proud of me.

Kevin here is just mad because it's the end of the month and its going to be tight until the next Hartz IV check comes in

I don't think we will be starting anything soon, JVP is a lot a tamer now, their insurgencies were crushed with brutal violence, i mean college kids were dragged out from their homes and shot outside and our military is quite capable. We are one of the most militarised countries in SA. We have Islamaphobia spreading in the country i am sure that is a real problem.

1. Flag
2. I don't care, if you are etero or gay it doesn't matter to me
3. Civil marriage is allowed

Huuum so a military coup is very likely possible desu.And i read that coup in 1962 was started by christ cucks desu.

1. flag
2. What people do in their own bedrooms is none of my business.
3. Kinda. You get traditional weddings with two dudes now so I guess people don't mind all that much although they will talk shit behind their backs. Lesbians get raped though.

I generally don't care what other people do with each other, as long as they don't bother me.

Which is why I dislike most gay people, they always make sure everyone around knows they like it in the butt. Like, it's some sort of weird urge to announce their sexuality.

What's retarded is that many fags that indulge in "gay culture" defend it by saying this culture is the reason why we have rights today. I don't see how that could be possible, when if anything seeing disgusting shit that they were promoting more than likely tarnished our reputation. I think the fact that some people wised up and realized gays should be treated as human was mutually exclusive of gay pride degeneracy

>USA
>I dont care. I honestly dont care.
>Depends. Alabama- EWW EVEIL SATANIC JUNKIE EWW FAGIT YOU NEED JEBUS ATHEITIT! *Grabs ar-15 from shelf* or Seattle. "Cool man, now go back to doing your thing"

>a military coup is very likely

No, not really

Yep, right wing Christians. Our military is already under scrutiny for HR violations, so i doubt it. We are going to have some peace time, and then start some crazy shit, maybe with the Muslims if they are unlucky lol

So tell me why was your country in civil war desu?What was the purpose of it and who started it?

i cant understand on flag picture only \(T□T)/

By the way, this flag of Japan

Canada
I don't like them and think they're mentally ill
My country likes them a little too much

Primarily ethnic conflict (though you could argue religion played a part) between tamils and sinhalese

The former wanted an independent state

>1. Your country
Britain
Don't really like them but as long as they keep it to themselves, I don't care
Yes

Naruhodo.Thank you tamil user for your info desu now I will read rest of it in wiki desu

Im sinhalese tho

According to , 38% of people in Germany don't like seeing men sharing intimacies in public. I bet the dislike percentage is much, much lower for two lesbians. This makes me sad.
How does Sup Forums feel about this?

I think you should keep it to yourself instead of forcing your sexual preference on everyone else all the time with these threads

i dont like PDA regardless of sexuality

i love trannies but gay people should be hanged.
>inb4 nigga tranny is gay
no its not

>Having sex with a man is not gay

1. Flag
2. Nothing against them, they do their thing
3. I think most people do

no, you

>1. Your country
flag

They're just normal people.

No.

1. Flag
2. Gay people can't help being gay so nothing to be upset about. They can do what the fuck they want in their own homes but I wish it would stop being celebrated as some kind of positive quality. It's simply a defect, one that isn't hurting anybody and therefore nobody should be buttmad about it but still a defect.
3. We seem to have everyone from "Yay for gay" to "don't care" to gay bashers. Capital area seems pretty okay with gays in general I'd say.

1. Flag
2. Okay when they dont show their faggotry
3. Dont care and better dont

1.Flag
2.I believe some people are born gay(low TRT or some shit) and others have a mental illness from influence or something, both are illnesses and should be cured not tolerated, people should try to research this problem we have instead of calling it natural and just living with it.
3.thankfully no

1- Argieland
2- They're scumbags.
3- Yes

1.Flag
2.Don't care as long as it's not shoved down my throat
3.Prime minister is in Gay pride parades so you do the math

1. Cucknada
2. Mentally ill
3. There are 3 lgbt clubs in my school, many lgbt and gender studies posters around, you guess.

> White people
> in Brazil

Last time there were white people in Brazil it ended with a 7-1

So gays shouldn't be imprisoned, tortured or killed as it currently happens in your country?