Finally, my Aeronaut V2 came in. Good piece. Paired with the Fuchai 213+, its a nice setup...

Finally, my Aeronaut V2 came in. Good piece. Paired with the Fuchai 213+, its a nice setup. Hittin some ECBlend Dragon's Nectar at 18mg nic. Haven't had a cig since. Damn, it feels good not smoking. Used to roll my own before this. As you can imagine, I'm not hacking up grey clumps when I wake up.

>18mg
lel

I have to up my nic to 6 or 12. 3mg doesn't do it for me

You know you guys sound like fags right? Either cold turkey it you pussies or fucking smoke actual cigarettes. This is the most homosexual post on b right now

Don't care. I'm not smokin rollies. If you don't know what it feels like to cough up god knows what in clumps, your underageb&. Fuck off faggot.

nice trips, but I guess you were only a light smoker. I smoked up to 2 packs of regs if I had them, but mained rollies for so long...

nu/b/ so into 'kys' cancer that trying to get better is taboo

not a light smoker.
a pack a day here.

I tried 18mg before and it was too much, then i went too low with 3mg.
I think 6-12mg will be the sweetspot to finally throw away cigs

THats what I thought. I tried the 12mg but I still smoked occasionally. 18mg seems to be the point where I don't get cravings. Sure it's strong and I don't hit as much, but as long as it keeps me off the cigs, i'm ok. Apparently nicotine has a high tolerance rate.

You smoke, bro? You're killing yourself. Keep it up.

That fb image, nor being an actual Sup Forumsro.
Newfag cancer, more cancerous than the cigs you're defending.

Congrats on quiting the smokes op. I'm using a kanger cupti @6mg, haven't had a smoke in over 2yrs. feelsgoodman.jpg

I got my wife a dripbox comin in for her. Now I'm thinkin about goin squonk. This is my first rda and I'm pretty pleased with it. Not as much drip hassle as I thought. Still carry a bottle when I go out, but hardly use it for short runs.

Than just quit you faggot

I got the lux a few weeks ago, mostly just to piss off an 18 year old punk. But I really like it. I can't kill thoes 2 big ass 26650 batteries in a day, so it's perfect for me.

>people unironically speak like this
Just when I thought Sup Forums couldn't get worse.

Yeah, I used to roll my own too, but I was broke as shit when I did. Now douchy hipsters roll their own to seem cool. Bunch of cunts if you ask me.

Look up 'popcorn lung'.

You know with the way juices are made today this isn't a problem, right?

And you do know that ingredients are not listed on your 'juices', right? And no, it's still being used, hipster moron.

You're righht. They don't list them. Dumbass.

'Food Flavors'. You do know what exactly makes up those 'Food Flavors', right?

Yes. Blueberry, strawberry, and lemon. You can go to the brands website and look them up for full ingredient lists.

I've got a fuchai 200w i bought a year ago and it's still going strong, just got a aspire cleito 120 thats a juice hog but damn is it nice. Vaping some houseblend from the local shop that tastes just like strawberry starburst 3mg. The craziest thing to me after i quit smoking after 10 years was how much I can smell it on other people. I never realized I stank that bad

Keep proving my point.

just ordered an entry level dry herb vaporizer for muh pot...
im tired of hacking up shit too but im still gonna smoke (vape?) in secret - not so much b/c its still illegal here, but b/c i dont want people to think im a nicotine vaping douche...

I did you know-nothing-underage-b&-faggot.

I work at wallyworld so you know I'm broke as fuck. Those last tax hikes killed smokin regular cigs for years. Tried dippin and chewin but that shit's useless.

I did say I bought from ECBlend. Well known for doing their own tests as well as having third-party tests done. That's the least of my worries.

WHo cares? As much as anyone smokes pot, you might as well get a bowl. Also, don't fucking name it or else everyone knows you're the faggot of the worse kind.
-Regards
OP

So many RJ Reynolds/Phillip Morris shills working overtime to make vaping "uncool" just like they wanted to make smoking "cool". Go fuck yourselves you corporate shill clones.

When I quit flower, it was the same as quitting cigarettes on my body. It felt amazing and like I had a lung transplant. Now I only do concentrates through vapes or a rig and I feel worlds better, as I did when I quit smoking cigs.
Ditch the flower. Even if its dispensary grade, it's just as bad for you as cigs

Some user was talking shit about how vaping is pointless because nicotine is absorbed so fast, you dont even feel it. Does anyone have any other info on it? That sparked my interest

how would vaping be any different than smoking when it comes to nicotine absorption?

>18mg

Why bother getting a flavored juice?

Vaping is like getting .0001 of what youre used to. Which is why we need heavy hitters when using such low nic levels.
They user claimed that the body absorbs the miniscule amount of nic so fast that we technically dont even notice it.
But when I went to 0 like 2 years ago, I ran back up to 3. 0 lacked the throat hit

We don't notice getting smaller amounts of nicotine per puff? I guess that would make sense but it seems like I get my fix faster than smoking a cigarette

Why would you vape if you're not getting nicotine out of it?

too lazy to post a pic, but I've got a snow wolf mini with a Tsunami RDA on my left, a stainless steel AR mod with an Avocado 24 on my right that I'm getting ready to paint matte black, and an Incubus mod somewhere in my apartment that I'm trying to fix because it's got a crazy voltage drop. Approximately 2 dozen juices sit in a bin on the side of my desk, from 0 to 6 nic.

lol 18mg, fucking retard.

does any one find it funny that most are underage ban and part of the truth campaign, but when a way to stop smoking is found everyone calls them faggots?

everyone on this board acts like they're the most intelligent people in the world but when you dont understand something its "hur dur faggots".

for example im probably going to get a bunch of you mad or faggot posts with no point to be made.

As also a responce to thisI did fine with low nic levels, but I always went back to cigs because it didn't feel like I was getting the nicotine that I craved. It might be a psycological thing, but as long as I'm not smoking, I'm ok with it.

I mean, the vape culture is just as cancerous as weed culture, so I think that's the reason why they are calling them faggots. I also hate vape culture, I rarely take mine outside anymore because when I see someone vaping in public, I think they look dumb. Also, a lot of people where I'm at that vape aren't using it to quit, they're using it to look cool, or doing it for the flavor. I don't like those people, because if they see my juices, they ask for some and then complain that I don't have zeros. That's just my two cents.

No u

when I used to smoke, I liked the lung hit. When I started vaping, mouth to lung hits made me hack, so I use straight lung hits. I don't get the lung satisfaction, but I still get my nicotine, which is what my body looks for.

This is (Sup Forums4chan), what do you expect?
>complain that I don't have zeros.
What the fuck would be the point? Want flavor? Suck a lolipop or drink a soda.

Gratz on quitting smoking!
I run a Smok Alien kit with a Tfv4 tank and it runs amazing, just eats shit tons of juice so it's not really everyday vape more like a treat. Really worth lookin up, and a very basic ijust 2 for when im at work

I'm not bashing you. I also did 18mg when I first started, but it started tasting like shit.

Some places won't even sell 18+.

I'd just try the lowest possible mg to get more flavor.

Still beats burning a cig.

exactly. They're the kids who have RX200s and other giant multi battery mods because they're the newest thing out. I have one dual battery mod that I got from a friend, and it never hit nearly has hard as my single battery mechs or regulated mods. I don't like to carry around a huge mod at all. I used to have a Kbox mini, and I loved that thing because it was tiny and worked. Now, I've got no problem with multi battery mods, I just find them silly. I'd rather change a battery than have a huge mod.