Who's the greatest goalkeeper of all time?

Who's the greatest goalkeeper of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eAZfkHlKk-U
youtube.com/watch?v=Pk-k2DW65c8
youtube.com/watch?v=D7e9xJHzYjg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's Buffon and if you disagree you are wrong.

I'll never be thankful enough to >mouyes for destroying keksillas

joe hart

this

Johnny Buffon for sure

Of the goalkeepers I've seen Buffon is probably the one that gave me that "he's insurmountable" vibe the most.

the original spider man

Ladislao Mazurkiewicz

englands brave joe hart

That German POW who played in England

Certainly not Casillas. Total reflex-babby that got BTFO at the age where keepers have to improve their decision making, positioning, commanding of area, composure. He's not even close to being the best of the 2000s generation. Buffon, Khan, Van der Sar, Cech were all better. Casillas was more Lehmann/Valdes-tier.

Neuer and De Gea are also better than he ever was.

at least he got that heart

I always cry when he sings his national anthem

>de gay

I liked chelsea cech tb͏h, doubt this new fucker will come close to him fucking mourinho

Maybe he was "just" a reflex baby but he was fucking clutch with his NT and saved Halal multiple times.
>De Gay is better than prime Casillas
Holly kek

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHN

Neuer is better than Kahn now. He doesn't have his intimidating style, but he's better overall.

Schmeichel would have won 10 times the trophies had he played for a bigger team

Schmeichel then Joe Hart obviously

pic related

> honorable mentions
Jens Lehman should be the best, what he did with Arsenal was extraordinary, Wenger is a fucking muppet to have fallen out with him.

Petr Cech
David Seaman

kek, forgot image

peter shilton

>de gay
Lel

he won the balloon d'or because he changed the way a goakeeper played. Before him they stayed on the line waiting for a shot. He started moving out to intercept crosses and leading the defense.
But on actual goalkeeping ability players like toldo or kahn or casillas are better than him.

I' not answering the OP because we all know who's the best and any answer other than that is just trolling or memes and this thread is just trolling or memes.

The GOAT

>Implying good old Jens didn't cost Arsenal the champions league of 2005.

this fucking beast

best player on his team 2bh

Sup Forums would have gone crazy about his antics

Of the ones I've seen, I'd pick Cech or Van Der Saar.

What about the Captain of la selección. He's pretty good.

>Italian
>Doesn't even mentions Buffon or Toldo

What a fag.

Trautmann?

this guy has been the consistently a god tier goalkeeper for the last 15 years.

Bert Williams

Obviously Rene Higuita

the best afro gk

make milan great again

Truth

I think Neuer in his Prime is better than any other GK in his prime, BUT Buffon has been world class consistently for the longest time, which is more important imo, it starts becoming a debate when neuer is stilll as good when he's 38, until then it's clearly buffon

>there was a time when it looked like Milan would overtake Real Madrid

I never seen a GK with as many ass-pull saves as this guy,

even by Sup Forums standards 'reflex babby' is a pathetic meme criticism

How the fuck did he end up at Fulham for years?

I completely forgot he existed

I don't watch Neuer regularly enough to make a call on his ability, but I agree with this reasoning, and with Buffon being the standard to beat.

Bert Trautmann

You can't compare players from different eras, old people say Yashin was the best and no one came close

In modern football it has been Buffon for sure, nigga's been elite for over a decade and is one of the best 3 players of both his club and national team and most of the time has good games

wakabayashi

JUST

who'S the player in yellow? looks too manly for reus

Pisscheck

do NOT post it

this

hm i wouldn't know
sure Neuer around 2014 had games where he was simply unbeatable, but so did Buffon in 2006

i think at their respective peaks they were basically equal, but yeah the main arguement to Buffon being GOAT is the outstanding longevity

>career ending axewound

here we go

Piss off Fitty.

>Casillas
What a meme

Only right answer

Lev Yashin.

He single handley revolutionized the position and is why keepers like Neur exist today.

/thread

>10 great champions league saves.
>2 from Buffon.

Buffon wins

youtu.be/eAZfkHlKk-U

Not sure if the greatest but definitely the most insane...
youtube.com/watch?v=Pk-k2DW65c8

Goycochea

Pepe Reina

Would this topic even be up to discussion if Germany won 2002?

this man with the cu curu cucu paloma shirt

Buffon is the best at being a goalkeeper, Never is the best at being more than just a goalkeeper.

He has basically nothing to do in most league games but he is always there when he is needed.
Usually has some fantastic games in the later stages of the CL.
Not to mention that he is at least partially responsible for the way GKs play today

Actually Gyula Grosics was the original pioneer Lev has said he admired Gyula and even started wearing all black like him

SGGK

>ywn experience prime Kahn Sup Forums memes
just end it already lads

Martin Brodeur

Being utter shit at Juve helped a lot.

Peter Enckelman

youtube.com/watch?v=D7e9xJHzYjg

Jan Koller

i remember when he choked in a WC final

This is correct.

If Khan never fumbled that Rivaldo shot, nmhe would be unanimous GOAT.

The crazy bastard.

patrick roy or hasek, depending on whether longevity & winning or top peak is your thing
and before you say thats not povertyball, they have 0 goals scored against them in that "sport"

He is at a crossroad in his career now. He recently suffered a setback and people treat him like some sort of meme now.

But given time and patience he can be a able to prove his critics wrong.
He could not only show that he is the greatest keeper of our generation but also, at the end of his career, might be considered the GOAT.

The world is yours to take Joe, you only have to believe in yourself. I know I do.

Show them, show them all what you can do!
Become the greatest of all time!
It is your destiny.