This place have changed so much over the years, but still, I hope thet there are still individuals here, who might be...

This place have changed so much over the years, but still, I hope thet there are still individuals here, who might be... Able to understand.
You won't find much in google, only the dots to be connected. Internet was never free. Pic was only an attention magnet, but is kind of related. But this is not thread about politcs. Politics are for the lambs. And human is guillible.

Philosopher's stone < Magnus Opus < is anagram of Agnus Pomum < which apple (Pomum) is understanding of the universe (magick, the original "sin", when thanks to our brains, we have became so close to the core, that we could distrupt the balance for the first time. While our ego became so anticipated that was intelligent enough to turn on war against the collective universe.), while lamb (Agnus) is the ritual of sacrifice.

You wont find any explanation about human sacrifice in the internet, not because this knowledge is hidden to protect us from our darker sides, but because human sacrifice is ongoing process, carrying not only since the rise of rome and roman church later on, but since few millenia before christ. Since then the big wars have started, empires was rising and falling, but noone managed to stop that process (and those people). Goverment and politics was always for publics. It is all but a show, feeding on human nature: fear and guilliblity, to chain people of the world into invisible cuffs, and set them against each other. All revalotuins will be corrupted just after their eruption, all of them are arranged. All moods in the nations of the world are arranged, and noone will reclaim freedom for humanity in next centuries, or millenias. Or never. Because humanity is just outsmarted by few better players.

Other urls found in this thread:

humansarefree.com/2013/04/the-vatican-and-rome-esoteric-beyond.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Continuation: And blood and suffering is fuel for the soul. Destructive fuel, mighty but foul. Bringing destruction to the user, but still, humanity was using them, and is still using them, tainting their own lives and damning themselves for ultimate failure, and poisoning all humanity for their purposes, their futile race for immortality.

Our souls are just harvested by the fools from global goverment. Fools, because they belive they will become the collective god, ignoring the unbroken laws of Karma, which is impossible paradox. But still, fools who are using their thousands-years of experience in "hoarding", and the spiritual knowledge they gather from sacrificing the humanity to outsmart every rebel in the world.
Inb4 am sober
Inb4 I do not support trump - pic is not related, just another demagogistof many during the history. While most probably any other goverment was of the same agenda, just wearnig nicer masks than trump does.
Inb4 rare info from the web is welcomed in this thread, but please no links to "satanist are ruling the world", "angels of heaven", "jews are killing america", bacause this is thread for mature spirits, not for surface knowledge, created to mask the real issue and misdirect those who seek, but are guillible.
So much is uknown, be we can always try to connect the dots and became just a bit smarter.

hi schizo hows ur day?

this description reminded me of freuds thanatos. its just nothing new so this thread will always be boring and never successfull. u should start with asking a good question on how to solve things not to ask if people have similar views because that should be commonly known.

It is just good opportunity to maybe find something new from the links people would toss in, also I found that anagram of Magnus Opus, could not find anything in the google about that anagram, so needed to post it somewhere :D Ofc this might be just pure coincidence, but among so many irrational conspiracy theories over the web, it is not right that something as abvious than Agnus Pamum is not present at all

Obvious as * Agnus Pamum.
Btw, I feel all right, how are you bro? :) I am not diagnosed yet, but having kind of successful and fulfilled life, so thanks for asking

humansarefree.com/2013/04/the-vatican-and-rome-esoteric-beyond.html

Washington DC
>not any part of America
That's simply incorrect. It's not a state, because it's federal. Not because it isn't part of America.

Since Egypt. What makes you think they won't hit the reset button on us if we did get close?

Pick your level of comfort, and STFU.

NYPA

high as fuck,
interesting as fuck,
lets bump this fuck,
so we can read more fucks

you have to consider infinity in the universe, technically its both possible and impossible to achieve through those means, as well as quamtum observer created reality, what will happen is that some will depart from others, those once suffering and deciding to go through love-all pathos will see those whove sacrificed them as decayed creatures while tge "decayed" ones will see the others as slow learners, ultimately reality is created by self, two opposite things happening at the same time, basically after a time we wont see each other truly just a mirrage

im my opinion you should be careful, i believe a ww3 might soon erupt, and if you ask me trump wants to make america great again, he will deport immigrants, close borders, then he will remove those americans considered undesirable, america has decayed over time, he wants to fix this and to do it he must purge society and society will approve

"I PICK THE GOD DAMN terror of the fucking gods out of my nose! Pardon my language. But YEEEEEHAW, let the sons of God and man bear witness! Even in the belly of the Thunderbird I've been casting out the False Prohets; I'm busting a gut and blowing my O-ring, and ripe to throw a loaf! For I speak only the fucking Truth, and never in my days have I spoken other than! For my every utterance is a lie, including this very one you hear! I say, `Fuck'em if they can't take a joke!' By God, `Anything for a laugh', I say. I am the last remaining Homo Correctus, I am the god damn Man of the Future! I'll drive a mile so as not to walk a foot; I am a human being of the first god damn water! Yes, I'm the javalina humping junkie that jumped the Men from Mars! I drank the Devil under seven tables, I am too intense to die, I'm insured for acts o' God and Satan! I was shanghaied by bodiless fiends and alien jews from a corporate galaxy, and got away with their hubcaps! I cannot be tracked on radar! I wear nothing uniform, I wear no god damn uniform! Yes baby, I'm 23 feet tall and have 13 rows o' teats; I was suckled by a triceratops, I gave the Anti-Virgin a high-protien tonsil wash! I'm a bacteriological weapon, I armed and loaded! I'm a fission reactor, I fart plutonium, power plants are fueled by the sweat from my brow; when they plug me in, the lights go out in Hong Kong! I weigh 666 pounds in zero gravity, come and get me! I've sired retarded space bastards across the Cosmos, I cook and eat my dead; YAH-HOOOO, I'm the Unshaven Thorn Tree of the Atlantis Zoo! I pay no taxes! The Devil's hands are my ideal playground!

I hold the Seven-Bladed Windbreaker; the wheels that turn are behind me; I think backwards! I do it for fun! My imagination is a fucking cancer and I'll pork it before it porks me! The say a godzillion is the highest number there is. Well by God! I count to a godzillion and one! Yes, I'm the purple flower of Hell County, give me wide berth; when I drop my drawers, Mother Nature swoons! I use a python for a prophylactic; I'm thicker, harder and meaner than the Alaskan Pipeline, and carry more spew! I'll freeze your seed before it hits the bathroom tile! YEE! YEEE! I kidnapped the future and ransomed it for the past, I made Time wait up for me to bleed my lizard! My infernal breath wilts the Tree of Life, I left my spoor on the Rock of Ages, who'll tear flesh with me, who'll spill their juice? Who'll gouge with me, whose candle will I fart out? Whoop! I'm ready! So step aside, all you butt-lipped, neurotic, insecure bespectacled slabs o' wimp meat! I'm a Crime Fighting Master Criminal, I am Not Insane! I'm a screamer and a laugher, I make a spectacle of myself, I am a sight! My physical type cannot be classified by science, my `familiar' is a pterodactyl, I feed it dipshits! I communicate without wires or strings! I am a Thuggee, I am feared in the Tongs, I have the Evil Eye, I carry the Mojo Bag; I swam the Bermuda Triangle and didn't get wet! I circumcize dinosaurs with my teeth and make 'em leave a tip; I change tires with my tongue and my tool! Every night I hock up a lunger and extinguish the Sun! I'm the bigfooted devil of Level 14, who'll try to blow me down? I've packed the brownies of the gods, I leak the Plague from my nether parts, opiates are the mass of my religion, I take drugs! Yes, I'm a rip-snorter, I cram coca leaves right into my arm-veins before they're picked off the tree!

Space monsters cringe at my tread! I wipe the Pyramides off my shoes before I enter my house. I'm fuel-injected, I'll live forever and remember it afterwords! I'm immune! I'm radioactive! Come on and give me cancer, I'll spit up the tumor and butter my bread with the juice! I'm supernatural, I bend crowbars with my meat ax and a thought! My droppings bore through the earth and erupt volcanoes in China! Yes, I can drink more wine and stay soberer than all the heathen Hindoos in Asia! YEEE HAW! Gut Blowout! I am a Moray Eel, I am a Komodo Dragon, I am the Killer Whale bereft of its pup! I have a triple backbone, I was sired by the Wolf Man, give me all your Slack! I told Jesus I wouldn't go to church and He shook my hand! I have my own personal saviors, I change 'em every hour, I don't give a fuck if there's life after death, I want to know if there's even any fucking Slack after death! I am a god damn visionary, I see the future and the past in comic books and wine bottles; I eat black holes for breakfast! I bend my genes and whittle my DNA with the sheer force of my mighty will! I steer my own god damn evolution! I ran 'em out of Heaven and sold it to Hell for a profit! I'm enlightened, I achieved `Nirvana' and took it home with me. Yip, yip, YEEEEEEE! I'm so ugly the Speed of Light can't slow me down and Gravity won't tug at my cuffs! When the Rapture comes, I'll make 'em wait! They'll never clean my cage! Now give me some more of..."
(Tape runs out.)

also op have you noticed how nazism has grown over time? but why? are there occult forces at play? wasnt the core of nazism occultism? is there reencarnation? will there be a war until a specific goal is satisfied?

protip, the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

evangelion is an explanation from the opposing side, and what they wish to implement

That's kind of a funny thought. The left memed nazism back to popularity by calling everyone Nazi/Hitler. What goes around..

yup but why? why did america accept top nazis after ww2 with new identities under project paperclip? why was a nazi who created the ISS? why is america called by some the fourth reich?

also if the nazis were into occultism, could it have been that those killed at concentration camps were merely for the purpose of learning about death, forces of death, dimensions of death and not hate crimes? why doesnt anybody talk about occultism and nazi publicly? have you noticed howpeople have become more aggresive over the years? rekt threads daily here, but arent people who dont even come here who do the killing? what makes them do so?

Fuck, who knows. All I know is that if even only 1% of a government is corrupt, evil things happen.
And it is very likely that 99% of all governments are corrupt in some way. Some more than others, but still corrupt.

but what do you define as corrupt? could it be that is merely a shared goal you are not allowed/able to see? have you heard the phrase 'cant see the forest for the trees' ?

The West has been forced more and more over the years to see things from a cold scientific perspective. Removing all spirituality from their thoughts. its slowly growing again over the last few years though.

thats not true, nobody cant force you into anything if you dont agree, i live in the west, i like spirituality, i seek others that do too, imo those that were 'forced' merely had little or no opinion on the subject

People all around the planet aren't so very different from each other. We're all looking out for ourselves. Most "normal" people anyway. And A lot of normal people end up in governments. And they probably want to keep their jobs. So if they get offered a lot of cash to do something unlawful, so they can keep their job; they'll likely do it.

Look in the mainstream media. Bill Nye, Neil Degrasse, etc. hardcore Atheists. A majority of the west are sheep, so a majority of people hang on to every word they say. They are leftists, and so is 98% of the media out there, owned by 6 companies. Which are headed by 6 Jewish CEO's. Sure, you have small exceptions here and there. But they are merely anekdotes.

Its slowly getting better though, because of the internet a lot of people are waking up.

weill if you ask my opinion the internet has been getting dumber as of lately, speaking of science/spirituality, have you considered that light is a vehicle for traveling? have you seen electronic devices operate on white light, which is slower than that actual light? have you considered eyes as the part of the brain that is connected to the outside? could it be that someone could learn to rearrange white light? have you seen how light is very important in religions/mysticism? could it be that through millenia weve learned attributes of light and how to shape it? did we create a new type of light and for what purpose?

the method of science, the aim of religion

So many questions in one post, man. Let me just say mysticism is an extremely powerful thing, because it makes the individual better and wiser. It makes people think for themselves. And the major 'controllers' of the population obviously prefer sheep, that can be easily scared into submission. So they can take your money. That's why religion for example shuns Astrology as work of the devil, but behind closed door they have their own Astrologers. Hmmm.

We are being kept in the dark about so many things. Imagine all of the books stashed away in the dungeons of the Vatican. There has to be a reason why they don't want the public to see.

indeed, but those who seek shall surely find, those books that are stored in the vatican, where/how did that know come from, instead of looking for the books, we could just go to the source, its their own decision to be sheep, if they want to be ruled and shaped let them be so

>but those who seek shall surely find

I absolutely agree. The universe provides. But it won't be simple.