Scarlett vs Eva

Scarlett vs Eva

Who's better?

In a photgraph, Scarlett, in motion, Eva no question.

Eva

2/2 eva

Eva who?

i can't choose

braun

tought choise lol

Scarlett all day every day

fuck scarlett

marry eva

Personally I just like Scarlette's face better, even though I reckon she needs to lose a few pounds.

That cow really needed to lose weight for Ghost in the Shell and is too lazy to do half of what male actors do on a regular basis.

Scarlett is ugly, she can't act at all and was born in burgerland.

Eva is a a talented and charismatic woman born in the highly cultured country of france.

Eva > everything else > niggers > scarlett

Scarlett is for kids, Eva is for men

Eva Green was really hot when she was younger, esp. in The Dreamers where her character was into incestuous threesomes.

But she hasn't aged as well as Scarlett. I'd take Scarlett today over Eva today.

She's never been as photogenic as Scarlett, nothing to do with her age, this shit was from a couple of years ago - as good as ever.

Tough choice though, because Scarlett Johansson was always hot too.

What made younger Eva hottest though was her luscious breast shape--& that's a mark of youth which is gone now.

It's like Traci Lords--she was super-hot at 15-17 (I'm old enough to remember seeing her underage stuff in the 80s, before anyone knew she was underage) because of her amazing tits, but by 20 they were just normal tits. Or Christina-Model, if you know her--massive, perfectly-shaped breasts at 16-19 when she was modeling clothed, but by the time she was getting nude & masturbating on cam in her early 20s she was just meh.

So, younger Eva, or current Scarlett if I had to pick from today's.

Camelot was 6 years ago mang, she was ~30 in that pic but yes her breasts have changed ofc.
>Christina model went from a nice bodied full retard to a pretty desperate looking thing by the time she was doing semi hardcore.

I guess if I REALLY had ANY choice though:

I'd pick Scarlett Johansson around age 12 to 15. Not as deliciously breasty as Eva Green or as older Scarlett, but between that face & a tight teen ass, I wouldn't miss them too much...

Yeah, all those years of bouncing braless as a teen made Christina-Model into a droopy, average hausfrau by the time she started getting serious...