youtube.com/watch?v=ASg8ab9vluQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3ngQXlRkF7M
youtube.com/watch?v=bX9CvhbfQgg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HOL UP

*smacks lips profusely*

youtube.com/watch?v=2F7UO7URZGo

no idea what is going on with 4chanx but shit addition tbqh

I'll honestly admit that I don't get this meme.
Seems like a fairly inoffensive scene in a movie

Legitimately cringed

Recycled unfunny Quips > original script writing

Does anyone actually believe this?

Post your favorite Based Marvel quips.
Mine is Zucchinni

It looks absolutely awful

whats the problem? harley is always fucking awful like that.

>she seems nice!

No

What's a quip?

I don't get the hate? Harley's always been legit cringey.

christ this movie looks crap, also is she really called Katana? Was she made up in 5 seconds?

REEEEEEEEEEEE WE WANT THE DEADPOOL AUDIENCE XD

It does have the same rating in the UK.

Welcome to comic book and movies based on comic books

Captain America? His last name is America?

Bat man?!? Is he a bat?

I dont think Harley works in live action.

Like i know she is acting pretty similar but something just rubs me the wrong way.

It means Japanese sword.

since deadpool made 10x what it cost, was better than anyone expected and pleased the fans, everyone wants the deadpool audience

Harley has been a honeypot to find out who the ultradorks are.

Imagine this in live action.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_YtM1Lbi2w

holy fucking shit this tragic
this movie looks absolutely terrible, possibly the worst I've ever seen and I can tell it will be even by two clips I've seen

Sup Forums does

Language was better

Humor of any kind

>90 RT
>900millions
I hope you faggots are ready to be BTFO once again...

The audience does...also Sup Forums too.

Is it also going to be bigger than Star Wars, my fellow DCfriend?

*commits burglary at age 7*

Female Dead Pool?

Yea its called autism

It's a lot of work and requires a great actress. Margot Robbie is an average flavor of the month actress that producers have been trying to stuff in capeshit since Tranktastic. You need a female Leto, Ledger, or Nicholson to make the role work or it will just be too cringy.

No one on this board knows. That's the joke.

MarvelDrone here. I actually though Suicide Squad looked like it could be decent. I mean, it had a nice cast, and a smaller scale.

I've tried to give it the benefit of the doubt every time. But it's looking worse and worse. The quips in most marvel movies only slightly irk me or are fine.

But this really is looking worse and worse.

Lmao no
It's a lol so random quirky role and anyone can doit

I feel they want to be dark and edgy in contrast to marvel, yet they also want some comedy just like marvel.

Dont act dumb, Deadpool only worked because Ryan "just fuck my film up" Reynolds loved the character and put the effort in to make it work.

>Soup Hermann

>flat humor
>dumb jap cliches "hurf it traps their souls
>harley sounds like your generic 40 year old bar slut with daddy issues
>will smith wants to go home
Besides that, everything about the scene feels awkward and poorly executed. But everyone knew this would be cringe inducing shit since the first promo shots were released

Capeshit is cringe inducing by default though.

They've tried in every movie. They just fall flat because of incompetent direction.

NJUST DOANYTHING?

And deadpool was still pretty cringey to watch just because the source materials edginess was targeted at teenage boys in the 90s when that humor was still fresh

Also studio meddling, like how execs forced suicide squad rewrites to shift away from the dark tone after bvs was panned and underperformed

I don't know, I still think this is pretty hype.

youtube.com/watch?v=m0Xb9BhfVjY

ayer keeps saying the reshoots were for more action

i don't get it

Just when I though that I wouldn't be more in love with Harley, I fuckibg saw this

We might be the only people on Sup Forums.

This just confirms those Sup Forums leaks a few weeks back.

This movie is going to be shit.

Sounds like damage control

>This just confirms those Sup Forums leaks a few weeks back.
Which leaks? Those extremely generic "spoilers" you could get from the billion teasers?

>Sup Forums suddenly likes quips
What happened?

this just made me think they may have justice league and suicide SQUAD to take down darkseid and his army

>this scene

why is the delivery so terrible?

>This is KATANAH

oh my god harley quinn sounds like this in the movie?...

>What leaks?

Opens with a 20 min sequence of origins/flashbacks. Quinn, Deadshot, Enchantrass, Diablo, etc.

Harley's is her transformation into Harley Quinn thanks to the Joker. Deadshot gets fucked over by Batman and his daughter gets taken away from him. Diablo accidentally killed his wife and kids. Enchantrass is a weird bitch that goes into a cave, touches a voodoo doll and becomes possessed by "enchantress". She's the center of the whole movie. Also puts a spell on this nigger in a subway and turns him into her demon brother. (shown in the trailer at 2:41)
Enchantrass and the black dude escape from Amanda Waller's base and wreck havoc on the city. They opens a portal vortex to hell in the streets and turn people into demon mercenaries that blow up when hit.

Captain Boomerang gets his ass thrown in the slammer by the Flash (shown in the trailer at 2:26)

It takes place months after BvS. There are vendors selling "RIP Superman" shirts and death of superman memorabilia.

The opening with the montages has awful pop music. Every time a character pops up, a name and character stats in neon font appears. Think Scott Pilgrim with the graphics.

Biggest disappointment is Joker is barely in it. Less than 9 mins if you can believe it. I have no idea why they've hyped him up as the main villain. He's definitely the most interesting of them all, which doesn't say much.

All confirmed now.

So the Joker is only in flashbacks?

>hi
OMG GOD CRINGE CRINGE WHO WROTE THIS CRAP JOSS?? DISNEY SAVE ME

Some of you are so cringe with your cringe holy shit.

Holy fuck Harley Quinn is going to be fucking intolerable in this.

Wew Lad

You seem triggered. Did we invade your safe space, DC friend?

No he shows up in the main story. He's on the helicopter Harley uses to kill the heart of Enchantress at 2:46 And this is before his face gets burnt off so he comes back to do something else.

That fucker from the shitty Robocop reboot is the worst thing about this scene, his line delivery and acting is fucking terrible.

Does he get a new face??

ikr

>That Rick Flagg acting
>That Harley Quinn acting
>That awful dialogue

Oh my god, that was horrible. Jesus. All I wanted was a Suicide Squad movie, and this is what I get.

>Just like my japanese animes

That's his normal speaking voice too

But from what I understand he's kind of sidelined in the main story, no?

sounds like someone doing a poor harley quinn impression. they couldve got anyone from any of the cartoons shes starred in holy shit how is she so bad.

>She is always shit so it's ok that she's shit

How the fuck does he keep getting roles? I swear he's the new Sam Worthington. Fuck, he makes Jai Courtney seem like he has charisma.

Watch it at .5x speed

He comes back in a disguise to break Harley out at the end of the movie.

>Reshoots..

There is a reason the flick is less than a week away and there are NO reviews.

Get ready to add another shitty DC flick to the list

She's like that, deal.

Is that his idea of a disguise?

No you're right, the main story focuses more on Harley, Deadshot, Flag, and Waller, which is why they were the only characters to get full trailers besides the Joker

youtube.com/watch?v=Npleqfy_8Zs
youtube.com/watch?v=ASg8ab9vluQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3ngQXlRkF7M

The absolute madman

It's after that scene when Enchantress is defeated and Waller puts them back in jail

it feels like there should be background noise (helicopter + wind) to make it seem like they're talking loudly over it.

>quips

Piss on my chips

>those 'omg so edgy and hardcore' subtitles though

>If something is bad then it should stay bad and be immune to criticism
>Answer to any criticism is "deal"

youtube.com/watch?v=bX9CvhbfQgg

holy shit this is good

>the stench of death
why not just say shit? i hate how they try to make these shitty movies family friendly

Thanks m8. I'm not really interested in the MAD LOVE!! thing, hopefully it's not too hamfisted.

Dude, Harley Quinn is the embodiment of cringe.

This movie looks so bad, even the font is trying too hard.

Then make her NOT the embodiment of cringe. Make her not suck so I can enjoy the movie.

something like that. good luck making a stand alone HQ movie though and it being remotely entertaining and not annoying after the first 30 min

>average marvel film is a C

SUCH A LUST FOR QUIPS