Welp.... He did it again. He lied to us. Do you regret voting for him yet?

Welp.... He did it again. He lied to us. Do you regret voting for him yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbp.gov/newsroom/stats/sw-border-migration
fortune.com/2017/03/04/keystone-xl-pipeline-american-steel-trump/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

Not as long as he is triggering fucks like you.

To you go stupid nigger

what were they supposed to throw out good steel libratds are so fucking dumb I cant believe it

look - NO ONE CARES literally no one cares all future oils will use american steel. better than NOBAMA would have done

To you go stupid nigger
Also here is your >(you)

>He lied to us

Like every politician ever. When will you niggers learn that you aren't made to rule yourselves?

>trying to drag trump
>on Sup Forums
fucking normalfag get off my board

No, because illegal immigration is down drastically.

Thanks for letting my country build a pipeline using Canadian steel through your country to get our oil to international markets to bypass the limited American market. The other option is to go from Alberta through BC except our interprovincial trade berriers and environmental regulations are actually more stringent than those between Canada and the US so keystone is politically more palatable for Canadian politicians and industry.

How do they know that?

No regrets

>Reuters

>"how do they know"

nigga you stupid

But so are the numbers for tourism, student visas and work visas.

No fucker wants to come here anymore, not even the mexicans...

That doesn't answer my question at all you massive retard

>american steel
What american steel?
We import 70% of it from China because they understand the benefits of having a developed manufacturing base.

American steel is 40% higher than the world market. We shouldn't use it until it drops its damn price.

From the data that was release yesterday from the U.S. Customs and Border Protection
cbp.gov/newsroom/stats/sw-border-migration

Propaganda to give trump an out so he doesn't need to build the wall yet still satisfy his base

Good goy

the price wont drop unless the economy is in the shitter.
thats why it's a fucking stupid idea to use american steel.

>he lied...

Like every pres before him didn't...

You crying libtards just look for ammo everywhere.

No one wants to go to America anymore, the U.S is falling behind. Soon people will wanna leave their shitty countries like Denmark.

Other countries are talking shit about America, pathetic country.

Lol i love how trump retards use this talking point

"Like we all knew he would lie, all presidents lie"

What retards, at least hold your idol accountable

>lol libcuck go back to Sup Forums xd

were you even thinking when you wrote that?

WRONG. Obama didn't lie. He did mis-speak on a couple of occasions, but it wasn't an outright like what team Trump does day in and day out. He literally tells his retarded base one thing, then goes out and does another.

Propaganda on a backwater website as Sup Forums

Trump literally can kill one of his supporters on Sup Forums family members saying they were spies and they will idolize him like nothing happened. Losers

Trump says he's gonna build wall
>hurr durr no wall! Let's protest!

Trump changes mind about building wall..
>hurr dur he lied!

Fucking crying libtards, nothing makes you idiots happy.

>Obama didn't lie..

Ok child, grow up, learn a few things about the world, stop being so naive and then come talk to me.

As long as the deportations continue. And the liberals are still being butthurt cry babies. I'll never regret it.

Only the wall is being blocked by the fact that it's illegal and unconstitutional, not by protests.

>lol, fuckin libCUCKS, other presidents lied so its ok for drumpf, stop crying

>fuck obongo, only only spoke in lies, he wuz an bad president

if this sums you up then pls kys

You Trump Cultists are letting an insane conspiracy theorist run things into the ground

Why tell me that? Go tell all the idiots out in the streets protesting it.

Well nobody could be as bad a POTUS than Obama, he was literally the worst US president in living history. Thank God we survived that jerk and thank God we have president Trump.

>fake news meme

>can't tell if trolling or stupid

Trump was never interested in helping anyone but himself and other rich people.

He really doesn't care what happens to the rest of us

Example of an Obama lie about policy

lying numbers

2 big ones, that everyone knows.

>"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor"
>"If you like your health plan, you can keep your health plan"

>b-b-but Trump's ANTI establishment! he made a bunch of speeches about giving power back to the people!

>there's no way a rich businessman who's never had to work a day in his life and would benefit from continuing to screw over the general public would abandon us! he's, like, one of us!

>Trump voters will defend this

stfu faggot. Obama inherited a shit mess.

Tell me where in the constitution it says border walls cant be built. Dipshit.

Ask the ACLU, they're the ones who filed the federal lawsuit, and caused construction to be halted.

OP here. I see everyone is mad because hes a lier, con artist and a fraud.Its not my fault so stop attackng me. Im just trying to open your eyes. But you guys still continue to take it out on me. Im not the enemy. Enjoy the toxic president. P.S. I dont like Hillary either.

And made it better?

>Duuurrr herp derp I love trolling people even though my president is literally destroying the country
>libtears are so sweet, cry moar

It's people like you who ruin countries and civilizations, and just want to watch the world burn

Stop faggot. Trump inherited a shit mess.

>Inb4 fake news advocate

Trump inherited a shit mess that he's actively trying to make shittier

American's fucked, each president is gonna has to deal with some fucking bullshit until America collapses under its own weight

immigration is down because no one wants to live in a country run by retards and conspiracy theorists other than retards and conspiracy theorist

Hey how's your Nazi Germany book collection coming?

So you dont even know. Well ill tell you right now it is not unconstitutional in any way. Just because a suit has been filed does not mean that it is correct. Read less biased news dude. Im not even a trump supporter it just bothers me when people say things they dont like are unconstitutional for no reason.

>each president is gonna has to deal
nice English, do you even 8th grade?

I don't think you know what you are talking about. Chinese steel is shit, it's been shit and will always be shit. Steel is in high demand right now and we are importing more than ever, but the stuff from China is absolute garbage. Still we only buy about 3% of China's steel. I don't think you understand how their manufacturers sell it cheap either, their manufacturing isn't better or cheaper, in fact they use more workers than we do. They have had the benefit of being subsidized by the Chinese government for decades. China had been trying to leverage out steel and paper competition for years by subsidizing and dumping it into the free market at a loss.

/thread

fortune.com/2017/03/04/keystone-xl-pipeline-american-steel-trump/

tldr: The steel was already purchased (under the Obama administration).

Would you immigrate into Nazi Germany in the 1930s if you were a Jew?

The same thing is going on here. They want no part of it and are not coming in.

Very much this and it was why Clinton was never going to win, she would have just been more of the same. You only have to look at how Obama practically wrecked the country in only 8 years to see she was not a option.

>maximum damage control and lies

Obama was not going to build the pipeline, and therefore would have no reason to purchase steel.

yes yessss!! agreed.

Yep he did it again 298000 jobs in the private sector feb 2017

>implying we'd be better off with the spirit cooking witch

kek

>cbp.gov/newsroom/stats/sw-border-migration

I mean if that data is true then it could be a big deal. Why didn't people crossing go down after he was elected? He's taken no action so its hard to explain the drop.

Happy with our new president

>Done more in 6 weeks than Obama in 8 years
>Prevented 5 domestic terrorist attacks
>Cracking down on pedophilia around the globe
>Dow higher than it ever was under Obama
>Unemployment at historic lows
>Car companies bringing factories back to US
>Traditional family values being put at front and center
>Progress towards privatizing education
>Getting rid of obamacare

I'm not here to educate half wit naive children. Get your head out of the sand and your ass out of your moms basement and come join the real world kid.

Nope. I'm actually liking him more and more. Watching him slap the liberal press around is a lot of fun.

Will be voting for him again in 4 years.

Me too

Yep, we wanted what we got. He is doing everything we hired him for. The fact that libturds are mad as fuck is probably no.1 lol

Oh no he's the first president to lie to the people somebody better call someone

Source on the article please.

me too

Reuters is a news agency. Their job is to investigate this shit and report on it.

>these sour grapes

oh yes, keep them coming

"fuck off"

But the deportations reached record numbers under Obama. To my knowledge he's not doing anything that Obama wasn't doing in relation to deportations.

Its a shame conservatives and liberals can't have a real conversation without someone feeling they have to win or call each other names. News flash; we are all on the same team.

Ignoring Trumps faults and failings because you like the taste of liberal tears is silly.

this

Source?

>complains about fake news
>statistic supports my party
>must be real news if it supports my party

You fucking burgers make me sick with your ignorance.

MAGA!

What's to regret?

Trump is amusing in all his foolishness.

>lol, look at these salty libcucks, thinking mexicans don't want to live in a country with a leader that openly attacks them and their country
>who wouldn't want to live in 'murica? it's MURICA, da greatist cuntry eva

you are mentally deficient

A White House spokeswoman said Friday that the "buy American" rules in Trump's order clearing way for pipelines won't apply to the high-profile Keystone project, which will carry crude oil from Canada to the U.S. Gulf Coast.

"The way that the Executive Order is written is actually ... specific to new pipelines or those that are being repaired," the spokeswoman said. "Since [Keystone] is already currently under construction ... it was hard to go back. Everything moving forward would be all under that executive order."

ABC news, search for the article yourself you lazy fucks

nobody voted for him, he was chosen. would you really let the future of the top world country in the hands of a constantly decaying american society?

Dubs of truth.

That's not a CNN article though

Samsung's planned major investment in US production reportedly influenced by Trump election

>>complains about fake news

because they literally make shit up, which is fake news. Like the whole "russian hacker" shit they tried to shill. And you are doing the same shit. This story shows Trumps shit is working, so you dont like it.

not an argument. If it really was "oh they just dont want to live in america" then how come they are losing their shit and talking about their lives being ruined because they are being deported?

Just FYI tho, liberal news reporting in America has long since been a joke even before CNN was exposed as the retard news network.

Fuck no
I'd vote for him again!

keep watching pmsnbc

Europoor here, Trump is the best thing that happened to the USA. Hope we'll also get lucky.

This is the key difference between the left and right, the left uses fake news to mean "news I don't like." The right use the term to mean "news that is literally made up" Big difference.

Bullshit. You can thank Obama and the groundwork that was done by his administration *if* you want to even give credit to a president in the first place.

Very much this, if it's news that hurts a snowflakes fee-fees it has to be fake!

y rnt u mking stteel user?