twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pomf.pyonpyon.moe/yjtqyw.htm

Post boipucci bby

>Post boipucci bby

y-you too...

I asked first

>I asked first

i'm being asked...

Daily reminder that the holocaust never happened.

>Daily reminder that the holocaust never happened.

thank you.

Was it you spamming this shit in every thead last night?

>Was it you spamming this shit in every thead last night?

it's not shit but no.

Please, i havent had a good wank in a week

>Please, i havent had a good wank in a week

i'm sorry...

I didn't mean it literally, im sorry...

>I didn't mean it literally, im sorry...

aww, that's okay. no worries...

I will pay you, do you have a paypal?

>I will pay you, do you have a paypal?

i can't do it for that but thank you.

i'm heavily considering starting a fund-raiser for the site like everyone wants me to...

...but i wouldn't do... things like that... to fund it...

it's weird and flattering to have that user post that all over the threads... i wonder if they wanted me to see it or something... maybe i'll see them again...

What kind of things are you willing to do then

>What kind of things are you willing to do then

i don't know...

i've been thinking about posting my original content to help it... but i'd think that that would be too much like showing-off too... so maybe i'll do something like do some type of live video broadcast event... but i feel like that can be viewed too much like cancer too... but everyone wants me to do it... so i'll probably do something like that anyway, i guess... maybe... i don't know...

it is ironic and sad to be working towards doing cancerous things to combat cancer...

Do it faggot

>Do it faggot

y-you too...

i'll probably do the fund-raiser... i'm just attempting to work for a little bit more funds to have a faster and more successful fund-raiser hopefully... hopefully... ironically...

i'm expecting it to not be successful and for no one to come...

but i think that i should at least try to make things better...

I will literally donate 100 bucks if you make one and link it before the thread 404s, not even memeing

>I will literally donate 100 bucks if you make one and link it before the thread 404s, not even memeing

thank you... i like to be well-prepared for the long-temr before doing things... so i'm sorry...

>I will literally donate 100 bucks if you make one and link it before the thread 404s, not even memeing

if it happens then it's going to be announced here, if it isn't obvious...

pomf.pyonpyon.moe/yjtqyw.htm

thank you...