Who had the best verse in Bad and Boujee? I think it's Quavo's. But Offset had an incredible rhyme scheme

Who had the best verse in Bad and Boujee? I think it's Quavo's. But Offset had an incredible rhyme scheme

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S-sJp1FfG7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=nzMRV_QQdh8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

daily reminder migos make garbage """""music"""" for Atlanta-based thots

uzi 2bh

I disagree. But I love " Wait...what kinda Rari"

youtube.com/watch?v=S-sJp1FfG7Q
>people listen to this

Takeoff

It's the best song ever, pleb

I turned it off in the first verse so I hope its not the first verse

Bad and Boujee isn't a bad single by any means, the hook is very infectious and catchy but song screeches to a halt when Uzi's verse comes on, literally almost anyone else would have been better closing the song

I can understand if you're not into trap that you might find it whack though, you're just not meant for it, but its unnecessarily dismissive to call it trash

I agree itd really bad. What do you think about Migos in general?

I enjoyed YRN when it first came out but I haven't checked out anything else from them since then desu, they just don't interest me that much. I like my trap to be high energy and slightly off kilter and they're not that obviously.

hebedy bobbidyy bobbidy (you can't unhear this)

Bad and Boujee is obviously Offsets track.

Any recs?

lol just YRN, not a bad trap album, but that's literally the only project ive heard from them

Listen to Versace and if you like that youll probably enjoy YRN

Rich Nigga Timeline and Culture are a good place to start. I haven't listened to either fully, but Yung Rich Nation and No Label II are their most popular albums, and what I've heard from them has been good.

Culture is probably Migos at their most focused with their sound, and the beats are a lot more clean and polished. Rich Nigga Timeline is, personally, my favorite project from them, and it has the Migos going in on every track with banger after banger, like Nawfside and Cross the Country.

youtube.com/watch?v=nzMRV_QQdh8
Best Migos track right here, way better than anything off of Culture, especially Bad & Boujee

this guy gets it, Rich Nigga Timeline is peak Migos

YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH

whats a rhyme scheme op?

YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH

I meant trap recs not just Migos

MY BITCH SHE BAD TO THE BONE

DS2 - Future
Barter 6 - Young Thug
The Persona Tape - Maxo Kream
Rich Nigga Timeline - Migos
I Am - Yo Gotti
Rodeo - Travis Scott

T.I. - Trap Muzik
Young Jeezy - Let's Get It: Thug Motivation 101
Gucci Mane - Trap God
Waka Flocka Flame - Flockaveli

don't listen to anyone else who just gonna give you shit released after 2013

>The Persona Tape - Maxo Kream
Fucking this. I'd throw Maxo 187 on there there since they're both really good.

Offset.