Soup Sup Forums

Soup Sup Forums

404, 69, or 666 GET chooses my senior quote.
They review them all, so keep it semi-SFW

This is Sup Forumscause I did nothing wrong.

>OP must post pic of resulting quote

All these year i have wanted to rape my mother because she is so darn hot and my dad always pushes me.

Where the river begins, consciousness ends.
Starting Fluid.

If she ain't bleed, she can't breed

This, but "cain't"

Wait, if OP has already rolled 404, is he choosing his own quote? o.0

HAHAHAHA I rolled 69 on this shitty line. What an haxxor I am.

"THERE IS BEAR CUM! THERE IS BEAR CUM!'

Ok, now deliver.

India nigger retard doctor -Terry A Davis

If she over 8 I can't mate.

Hitler did nothing wrong

If her age is on the clock she's ready for the ...

we all know where it goes (cock) but write this and they probably won't know

My name is (Your name here)-Sama.

I’m a 18 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious College to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

can i habe da pusi ples

"When they're disabled it's just easier to take advantage of them"

"There is nothing better in the world than ponies and anime :D"

i still masturbate while eating top ramen at at faster rate in the bigger quantities it counts as rape when im slurping at this unbelievable pace i turn the temperature up all the way sweat up on my face, if you give no effort, if you got no money then i got a cheap method, crack it open throw it in a pan and let it cook, bitch now thats a real education fuck books, if you wanna make in college acknowledge all the flavors that be droppin mad knowledge on these pussy ass canned goods, we got chicken and beef to boost the manhood, anybody want a piece of me will have to get this ramen first start with the shrimp and the fire, if you're fully blazed then this shit'll get you higher, haha 35 cents a pack, 3 for a dollar unbelievable pricing thats the future of a blue collar worker and im talkin bout ramen, the shit'll fill you up when you're feeling like an africaaan, come back when you're in the state that im in, and say hi to my homeboy, ramen

Fuck niggers

Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me
I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb
In the shape of an "L" on her forehead

rr

Paul, we all know.

Wasted

"YOU ARE TEARING ME APART LISA"
"NO I DID NOT HIT HER ITS NOT TRUE ITS BULLSHIT I DID NOT HIT HER I DID NOT OH HAI MARK"

Proud to be a future wizard.

"If I haven't impressed you with my wisdom and wit yet 10 more words won't help."

BOJOUR MON AMIGO

I AM XIAN SING SAMA DUDE FROM THE NIGGER OUNTRY OF SOUTH ANTARTICA, TEXAS

I EAT BONERS FOR SNACKSAND GUZZLE THE DICK JUICE LIKE A GOD

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"im an alabama nigger and i wanna be free"

Django? Is that you? I want my chains back now.

FUCKIN NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Soup Sup Forums

404, 69, or 666 GET chooses my senior quote.

Why am I here?
Why are you there?
Or am I there?
And you are here...
Confusing?
Confusing.
Who am I?
Who?
Me?
Yes!
OK..

I like memes
Words don't deliver half as much
My reaction can be boiled down
To 500x500 pixels
I'm utterly speechles
It takes no thought to post
It takes little wit
To giggle at an injoke
That the whole world is in on
It's nice to be part of something though
And share a snigger
We watch trends change
And language evolve
Without considering our role
What was rellevant some years ago
Is nostalgia in the archives
Of our collective history
Memes are the roman wall graffiti
Of the techno age
Only it's copied over and over
And spread like wildfire
Only to diseappear in the blink of an eye

I'm waiting for it
The sweet release that is death
All I need is memes

Great Depression
Synthetic Resin
Facial Expression
Harmonic Progression
Decompression
9/11

DJ McFizzleTizzle is my gender.

Ching chong where's the bong?

Spooky
Wooky

Skelington

Booky
Wooky

Selling tin

Zooky
Mooky

Telling Jim

Rooky
Pooky

That Hitler was right

I like to dab
It makes my day
it is so fab
I have to say

If I'm ever feeling down
I do a dab, and do not frown

It is the cure for all all sadness
And the method to my madness

I like to dab,
it makes my day
it is so fab
I have to say

Social networks are a permanent visual representation of who you believe yourself to be through the eyes of others. Less a network perhaps and more of a series of isolated individuals looking at their own reflections in the murky shoreline.

The digital society furthers human flaws and selectively rewards development of convenient half-truths. Everyone withdraws into their own small gated community, afraid of a larger forum. They stay inside their little ponds leaking whatever 'truth' suits them into the growing cesspool of society at large. The different cardinal truths neither clash nor mesh. No one is invalidated, but nobody is right.

New media spreads the mind too thin. The power of focus, self-control and delaying gratification are the new selective pressures.

reroll

i am bread
i am bread, i sit in a bag always
i am bread, i cri evrytiem me loaf buds tease me
i am bread, smushed together in the freezer when humans buy too many
i am bread, so go fuck urselfs, eat my brother instead i am bread.

Just Do It..
Shia Labeouf,
why do you have to be so rough?
Why do you have to be whispering in my ear
that will only lead others to a tear.
Why do you have to be in my head?
that will only leave others dead..
"JUST DO IT"
He said, one last time
as I pushed the button that would only lead to destruction.
"ALLAHU AKBAR"
I said, as I would have a snackbar with the dead.

Hitler was OK I guess

moorhtab loohcs eht ni bmob a serehT

Cringe: The only word that describes my life

Skate fast eat ass or bike quick suck dick

Reroll

you're a faggot harry

WINWARR

you better fucking do it OP

nuck figgers

>winfail

Here we fucking go
The train never stops

sreggin etah i

Do you wish to receive my limp penis?

If 't be true h'r age is on the horologe, the lady can receiveth the cock

I LOVE TRAPS AND TRAPS AREN'T GAY

Only the Jew knew that by an able and persistent use of propaganda heaven itself can be presented to the people as if it were hell and, vice versa, the most miserable kind of life can be presented as if it were paradise. The Jew knew this and acted accordingly. But the German, or rather his Government, did not have the slightest suspicion of it. During the War the heaviest of penalties had to be paid for that ignorance.

OP IS A FAG

i must go fast - my favourite blue hedgehog xDDD

I like big thick loong juicy black sweaty balls and spaghetti

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ: all bitches cant decide even fuckin give head in jizz kkk lmao masturbate nigger OP penis quarantined retard succ traps uterus vag weapon xenophobe y'all zippdydoo

Poor nigger = Rich master

ECONOMICS BITCH

High school is like a dick, it grows on you

Barrel roll

trump for president