How do I get myself kicked out of college without actually failing anything?

How do I get myself kicked out of college without actually failing anything?

My parents will kick me out on the street if I fail, but if I get kicked out for some bullshit like racism without actually being racist, then I can hopefully live the neet life for many years to come.

>the neet life

whatever that is its stinking fly-covered bullshit

you can always rape a girl and pretend you didn't

flip it on them

How are your grades like in college?

Average.

have you considered talking about polities loudly near sjws, din't back down. both sides will get super shouty and the college will blame you as a racist or whatever buzzword they need. "express some really strong religious beliefs" near them, like god hates fag etc
kek

Then go study more you lazy sack of shit. Although I can't say I'm much better, I average at a C / D. We both need to revise more.

why not finish off college with your average grades, why get kicked out? what if you pass and live that neet life anyway

nigger

Nigger

steve is that you?

Have you tried being racist?

Nope, I'm white.
No

Just talk about racial issues like a progessive. But use the term "coloured" instead of "People of colour". That should be enough to get you kicked out.

Finish college. An education will come in handy for rebuilding the world after Trumputin nuked the half the planet.

Really bro, really?

Trump is on the lookout for educated people and doesn't plan on starting wars.

nigger

are you fucking retard, trump don't want war. he wants to be fat and lazy and rich. if you wanted a war you should of voted for hillary

fuck off nigro child

Here's a little wake up call for you.
What you're living right now is.as close.to neet as its going to get.
If you get kicked out they will make you get a job. The only reason you dont have one now is because you're studying.
Studying is easier than working, just more boring.
Working will take up more of your time.
Right now is the easiest it will ever be before retirement. Realise that and you'll get somewhere

gay

gay and retarded

This user is right, study hard for all of us tonight OP

someone say user is right.
>user is wrong!!!!

Burst your bubble did it?
Remember kindy? That was easy, year 1 harder 2 harder every year of your life gets fuckn harder. When you're at work you'll remember how easy study was but by then too late.

Your folks wont support you if you dont support yourself, its their job to make you self sufficient

Well i do happen to be an African American, but i cannot see how that is relevant.

your a fag

Fuck off Randy Bobandy

American implies one is human, nigger.

Damn she's racist. I think I voted for the wrong candidate

You lying, I've never worked a day in my life and I'm 36. I've always got other people to pay for shit.

This guy is talking shit. I work and it's not even that bad.

Studying is easier though

Now now, this dehumaniseation is nothing but you're own insecurities. You suck so bad you need to find something wrong with others just so you can live with yourself.

ye he's right tbh

Attack feminist points of view. Start passive aggressive argument each single day with random woman. Keep doing it until multiple feminists recognize you. +1 if you do this to feminine principal/teachers. Without a doubt, they have lots of vagina power and you'll end up expelled with your dumb average grade.

Post results.

Eh, debatable

It's Sup Forums of course you're going to be called a nigger here. More so once you actually tell someone. Nigger

niggas belong in space, leave

No, your move faggot.

tbh I'm everyleft, it hurt to have to say i wouldn't vote for the left party

good idea. i said sjws :P

No, I mean I should have voted for her.

SPACE NIGROS aren't allowed here, GO!

oh kek i see, she knows where people and non peoples belong

You're not even white. I bet you're some kind of albino stealth nigger

Well I'm still here.

;^)

sjws will demand the least effort. If you play well, THEY will put words into your own mouth. You'll have nothing to do and THEY will take care of your goal. Enjoy!

PS: Post results

Just punch one of them in the mouth

this is why people don't want you, your'e uncivilised.if we put a line of melons into space, will you follow them and leave?

You have to avoid any charges/assault for yourself. Let them be charged. (It will happen)

ye if they punch you, your parent can;t blame you, thus you get to be one of the lowest manchilds ever

Nah, you personally are uncivilised. Most whites are against racism, your more of a minority than me kek.

heres user

Trust me we aren't

That guy actually owns the 2nd largest oil field in Nigeria. Funny how hes become a meme.

Wow he must make like $20 a day off that

he porbaly stole the deed

POIDH

You wish. Hillary got more votes than Trump. Obama won 2 times and was popular with the majority of whites. Face it cracker your racist kind is dying out, denial only means you'll die out faster kek.

how did you know, I'm a nigga faggot hybrid

and at the same time Obama is the most hated for fucking our country more then any other president because hes is a nigger

You mad whiteboi? Cuz ya'll seem kinda mad, if niggers are inferior and there's some niggers richer and way more successful than you. Kinda makes you double inferior? Amirite bud??

no only niggers richer then me are rappers and they dont stay rich long because they blow it all on watermelon and chicken kek

No I was saying that whoever buys the oil off him probably rips him off.

Kek, he was a shitty president that's why dumbfuck. I mean I'm cool with you in denial low key, cause ya'll won't be doing anything to stop racists from dying out. But it does mean your pretty stupid ypu can't see the writing is on the wall.

I don't get why niggers call us crackers. It means whip cracker, and any white man unashamed of who he is doesn't really care if you imply that he's a slave owner. So get back in the field and pick my cotton you little coon.

That more votes meme was only by like 1.5 million people.

im not even racist im just here to make jokes and get keks look upon this rare pepe but dint steal it you nigger

That doesn't help you escape your crippling poverty qnd shitty town. Even if that shit was true, face it dude you aren't capable of success but some literal niggers are. Sucks 4 you.
You into capitalism user. No shit, wouldn't be different if he was white or chinese
That's not gonna happen tho, so why say it? Kinda shows how powerless you truly are kek, this just impotent rage.
Still true don't try to spin it.

Samefag

I got some rare shit fam, i am rich in pepes. Don't need yo shit.

Newfag

It's not summer yet kiddo.
Go back to 9gag

U don't even kno what newfag means. Also summer just ended in Australia

u don't even know what you meme

Or you could just put in a small amount of effort and not fail. College isn't hard. An hero faggot

I have the best memes, how dare you.

kys cuck

You voted for bush

You molest 6 year old boys behind bushes

well i am a Catholic preist i mean they were asking 4 it Anyway

well I am a catholic and you are a Jew in disguise