Let's discuss MMF threesomes or hotwifing

Let's discuss MMF threesomes or hotwifing.

photos/stories/questions

Please don't post your WWYD photos

It can be fun depending on the guy that is chosen. Me and my wife do mmf and ffm once in a while.

Do you ever encounter jealousy issues ?

She and I want to do it, for sure.

But gotta find the right one.

Is that you?

No we don't. At least I don't and she's never brought it up.

Love it. Used to do it a lot, but life happens and we just had a kid so that shit will be on hold a while. Here's one from a vacation in the Bahamas.

I have a pretty small dick and don't want to get upstaged by some random guy

On the left, yeah.

There's always someone bigger and better than you. Up to you to not get jealousy involved in something that's purely sexual. That's the whole point of doing it. For everyone to get pleased.

Is MMM okay? No pics though

I mean, thats why you should be confident in your own abilities?
If you can't make your wife cum, then you should probably figure that shit out first.
Size shouldn't matter ~that~ much, less your kickin' like 1-3 inches.

I'd think you don't want to get with a dude 6x your size. That makes sense somewhat.

And if you are 1-3. I am sorry.
Buy a strap-on if you love her.

Im 4.5 inches or so .
So not too bad

Did it a few times with a couple. Was really fun, but unfortunately, I forgot which email I used for KiK and lost contact. fml.

It's a shame, because she had god tier tits with huge areolas and was a really submissive slut in all the right ways.

Could be worse right?

But I'd make sure the other guy is no bigger than 6-7 inches.

sauce on this hot fucking picture?

I mean, you met someplace right? Or did you/they travel for it?

I would recommend the other guy to 8 inches +

Let your gf get a feel for both ends of the spectrum

We got acquainted online, all meetings in person took place in an adult movie theater. The theater has an extra room for couples

>Sabotage

Well fuck that, Make sure she fucks an actual horse too, want her to experience everything right?

huh. Sounds fancy as f.
You guys didn't know their names? (Fake names?(For real?))

Horse masquerade gangbang in an adult theatre

>stop it
>my sides

No but I think all girls deserve a monstercock at least once in their life

Like all the horses have blinders on, but they know other horses be about. They smell'em.

my wife was spit roasted by me and her exbf one night.. she was still fuckin him from time to time and he came over and we spit roasted the slut...

no real names. Most of the time I called her "little slut" or "fuckmeat" - she loved that.

I know some people dislike big areolas, but man I loved her tits.

But if you have a monstercock, what then?
>HorseMasqueradeGangbang.png

I'd be down with those.

She looks like a good sow.

Seriously ? How big was he?

What's the point of fucking a nigger that has a dick that can fit entirely in your mouth

I'm not huge, just shy of 7 inches, but I was easily twice as big as her boyfriend. And she could really take a pounding. I've never been with a woman that got wetter... even with a plug in her butt, i slipped into her pussy like I had used a gallon of lube.

yup.
Dats me, and mine.

You'd be surprised how well some girls can deepthroat

he was longer than me but not by much... her boyfriend now is way bigger and the others since him have mostly been larger... she has a knack for finding big ones

My gf walked in on my college roommate/best friend jacking his meat while she was visiting me one time. She loves bringing up how large he was during sex. Told her she should have at least helped him out but she's too shy. Maybe one day...

My girl is the same way. She knows every well hung guy on campus lol

Posted my story recently so I'm just going to copy/paste it.

This happened in the summer last year. Went out clubbing all night with my girlfriend and a bunch of friends. Needless to say that we all drank too much and got pretty wasted. A good friend of ours who was visiting from out of town was meant to sleep over at another friend's place. That other friend was with us but ended up leaving early so our friend came over to our apartment instead. What happened next, I can only explain by the fact that my girlfriend is pretty kinky and that I had discussed my MMF 3some fantasies with her in the past. It still took me by surprise. The three of us came home after the party and our friend and I made ourselves comfortable on the couch in the living room with another drink while my girlfriend disappeared for a few minutes in the bathroom or bedroom. Out of nowhere, she suddenly appeared in the living room wearing nothing but this sexy fishnet outfit (pic related). My friend and I were speechless. She approached us (sitting next to each other on the couch) and got on her knees between and in front of us. We both took off our pants and she started sucking our cocks, switching from one to the other. Eventually we got her fully undressed (and ourselves as well) and next thing I knew we were banging her in various positions, with one cock in her pussy and the other cock in her mouth, alternating every few minutes. I ended up cumming on her butt and back. I got some tissues, wiped her clean, and went off to the bathroom to take a shower while my friend was still banging her. I didn't see this (unfortunately), as I was in the shower, but he ended up cumming in her mouth. Afterwards, we all fell asleep on the couch while watching a movie. The following morning was much less awkward than I had anticipated.

Damn, who could blame him.

Was he hung?

While we are talking,
Have kik?

oh wow.. how many partners has she cucked you with? we have been at this since 2009 and she keeps busy... She has fucked about 15 dudes from her office building and has fooled around with at least that many more... i still get laid a lot too... she's just a sex addict incapable of keeping it in her pants...

If I could remember the email I used back then, I would be plowing her before the end of the week again.

I'd say above average, similar in size to me.

20+

Most of them were during our freshman year.

She has since slowed down as she's been busy with the med school application cycle

Or help me plow mine.Post kik.

Gf

Did you take the photo ?

she has amazing feet. beautiful soles. love how her toes stick out of those fishnets. thanks for the story!

Very sexy

How does it feel to be manipulated by the jewish media into believing that it's okay to let your wife fuck other men?

Their end goal is the extermination of white men, and you're all helping them along.

Degenerates.

Rape my whife real bln

She isn't my wife she's my gf. I don't plan on marrying her.

got any pics of her?

here is my wife getting filled up... idk total how many since we have been doing it, I'm sure there are more than I actually know but in total i would say 60 that i knew about... she fucks most days and has a few steady dudes but she finds randoms quit a bit too... where we live is fairly small so we run into people she has boned all the time and they get nervous like i will be mad or we will tell their wives or GFs that they're with haha

wow thats nice

my gf of many years lost her virginty to me (kind of a womanizer) and shes so upset that I've had sex with other girl she wants to fuck some other guy. She said alone or in a threesome, should I dump her for even suggesting or should I find an ugly friend and double team her?

60 guys? Are you exaggerating?

pretty good actually as it makes us both happy! thats how it feels :)

Nah I'm the one she's riding.

You want an ugly dude inside your girl? The fuck you're insecure

I made the mistake of allowing my gf who had only had sex with me, to fuck another guy in a threesome. Don't do it!

You are still teaching her that behavior like that is normal, and she'll end up getting knocked up by Tyrone once she'll convince her next boyfriend to be a cuck.

Dump the whore.

dump her for sure, ive been in that situation and it wont end well in the long run

if i am, it isn't by much... she really is easy and approachable...

We understand it's taboo which is why we keep it such a secret.

What a slut! Very hot

any other pics user?

any moar pics?

MaxTooStronk

Hard to keep it a secret when she shits out a black kid.

Almost ever guy that has fucked my gf has been white but ok

blonde hair, blue eyes, young face, baby fat body, short, ex cheerleader, wears a thong everyday and has a fat plump ass... she has a dirty mouth and knows how to suck dick like a champ.. did i mention the clit ring and nipple rings?

Story ?

>almost

she sent me this a while back and i still don't know who the guy is for sure haha... she says he is in my office from time to time but that narrows it down to like 200 people haha

Well I actually dont mind since I look good and im 7.9 inches, I'm pretty confident and can get another girl but I'd rather have less competition or have her go "meh i guess your enough". Plus 3sums are hot but ive never dated the girl in one.
what happened exactly? My only worry would be him being really good and he wanting a fuck buddy, then shell need to go for sure.
You may be right lads, should I go thru with it as a going out present?

If your lady finds one like this RIP

>should I go thru with it as a going out present?

Why? Block her and move on to a decent girl instead.

thats so hot. keep posting

If you actually have a dick that big you are good to go ahead with the three some. It's not likely he will be bigger than you

So you are looking to MMF your gf?

What do you want ?

Wow

i would like to see this girl bum, if you would be so kind.

well she has a solid wednesday guy that she lets do whatever he wants to her... i watch them and join in from time to time but mostly they just fuck in front of me... she likes to deny me till after she's all filled up and if i can't resist, i plunge my little guy into his jizz and instantly cum inside her...

What if that's me?

hello shareblue

yeah i am lucky :)

Basically I got cucked.
Was supposed to be a threesome but this guy ended up having an enormous dick.

Somehow my usually shy and reserved gf went full turbo slut.

I got a lazy blowjob while this guy wrecked my gf

still with her?