GHOSTBUSTERS 2016

GHOSTBUSTERS 2016

Chris Hemingway is lying in the flor like he is dying from some terminal shit, maybe cancer as he move his head and possible says whispering one of these two things

>why god? why did I have to take this role in this ((("""movie""")))
or
>JUST KILL ME NOW

Webm related.

This is great. The ghost represents what the original Ghostbusters stood for: innocent fun. But as we see here, the nice looking ghost quickly turns into an evil looking, fat, angry white ghost that attacks the women, surely because of their gender. This represents the angry misogynists who hated the movie, who have gone from being innocent children, and turned into angry, white men. You can see Chris Hemingworth's character not minding any of it, because of his white privilege, which he got after his twelfth birthday.

All in all, this is a fantastic scene, really beautifully shot, and MY OH MY, THAT C G I.

that scene doesnt look bad to be honest.

He actually says "Mmm Ice cream" for no reason.

the movie isn't bad though

T.Feig

>the green screen effects when wiig jumps into the portal to save mcarthy
I refuse to believe they spent nearly 150 million on this piece of shit. It was like something from the early 90s.

t. SJW feminist nu-cuck male
or
t. Feminist LardLandwhale

>for no reason
Pic related.

see

>respected by the team
Egon was only in it for the blowies to be honest fambaliah.

That looks like an ad for breakfast cereal

>"We're not trying to take away your childhood"

>Literally demonizes the mascot of your childhood and kills it

What's the gorilla screaming there?

>AWW HELL NAH
>FUCKING WHITE GHOST
>BLACK LIVES MATTER MUTHAFUCKA
>GIBBME DAT

Neither is sexist. A character being dumb/smart is not sexist

see

Portraying all of the people of one gender as smart, funny, capable people and everyone of the other gender as complete morons is sexist though.

Goddamn if all the movie is as bad as that webm it has to be absolutely terrible, glad I didn't pay for that shit!

Oh my god, the original didn't go anywhere you pile of piss babies.

see

And neither is this one, sony pictures might be going under if they keep this up though.

I'm going to remake Thelma and Louis with straight white men. I'm sure you'll have no objection.

This kek, please god make someone on hollywood do this.
I would love to see the fembabys and nu-cuck crying.

Not the point, the point is that if it was a dumb female secretary it would enrage feminists.

It's not sexism when it's done for the sake of revenge. It's like how we owe black people reparations for slavery, we deserve punishment.

Again see

Feel free to stop doing this. You aren't proving anything.

I'm going to remake Coyote Ugly with straight white men and have them bang hot chicks they pick up at their bar

>T.
t.reddit

Didn't we already do this?

well that's a strip club

Well now you're just being pedantic.

Except the women were fucking morons too.

Aside from being told they are physicist at the beginning, the main four seem like complete fucking retards throughout the entire film.

No, they are goofy and fun loving. They are still right all the time and never make any mistakes.

>mfw women lapped it up.

You can be an idiot and right

Because women are simple. A man goes to a movie and expects there to be a decent plot, clever humor if the movie calls for it, interesting characters, and good visuals.

A woman has no problem spending $20 to watch a pair of abs for an hour and a half.

said

Is that Justin Trudeau in the cowboy hat?

No that's Cooper.

>clutching a picture of the original cast he focuses in on Bill Murray
>with his dying breath he mutters his last words
>This is my Garfield

He's still got loads of good movies ahead of him.

Hi cuck.

Who is Chris Hemingway?

>A man goes to a movie and expects there to be a decent plot, clever humor if the movie calls for it, interesting characters, and good visuals

Op misspelled Chris Hemisphere