God tier albums Sup Forums

God tier albums Sup Forums

overrated album/band fuck varg

nice OP

Is this the guy who burned churches, killed a faggot and called Arabs monkies? Varg is so cool!

Thsi

>killed a faggot
>mfw

Nice !

fuck off edgy poser... probably some tumblr faggit anyway

My man

Thank god there are others that appreciate shit

THIS.

I think it's groovey. It's real easy to listen to, but I think it's too soft and not very catchy. I really like fist full of bees

Seven Thunders Roar

my man

This. Been a BM fan for years, never understood why this shit gets so much praise. repetitive, redundant, a single tone for every instrument throughout the entire album. Wow so groundbreaking and creative.

Doesn't help that the guy has yet to utter a single sentence I didn't think was retardedly arrogant.

lul black metal fags, its just plastic lame and weak

>Wow so groundbreaking
>Huh, Wow so groundbreaking

You faggots need to listen to this

>ITT: shit-tier albums

for those who remember

There's some decent shit

euronymous a faggot ? are you serious ?

This is fucking awful

skramz is life

Personally without trying to sound too pretentious what sold me on Filosofem was the 'soundscape' it creates. Varg describes the songs as spells, the tone and some what monotonous structure can really put you in a trance. I mean "Rundgang um die transzendentale Säule der Singularität" is essentially a 25 minute loop and works in that type of context for the album, if you just let it go it's a dreamy ambient trance.

He must have been a faggot to be killed by a faggot.

I mean he was a massive faggot, most of the people in the early Norwegian scene were faggots and most everyone that followed them are too. But damn some make great music. (Fenriz is cool tho)
>valid point

>pic related replace communism with black metal

Continue to listen to this album.

these are my top 3

FUCK YES

There is balance to be maintained

fuck yes man

controversial opinion: Skrillex's best album.

This is really gay

No.

I never gave music like this a chance but listening to this, this is dope.

Not that anyone cares but I finally got my back patch of this in. Vest is looking nice

feelin a solid 10 on this album

No Cash is phenomenal. They have an extremely raw sound but their style is just... musically different

of the skapunk bands, it's easily the least autistic.

you

I love the diversity of their album too, different song types. Like you've got the fast intensity of Life Sucks or Skate or Die but then there's slower songs like Gasoline and Pure Evil

It's honestly probably because they wanted it to cut harder than Choking Victim/LoC, and also talk about real shit people care about and not 9/11

the album so nice, he made it twice.

>never understood why this shit gets so much praise
Are you the Jon Snow of black metal? Because you sure know nothing about it.
Black metal is _supposed_ to sound like it was recorded with a dictaphone inside a running tank. It's also a great deal about the lyrics and the atmosphere.

No one else like King Crimson? IMO everything up to Disciple is a 10/10 but I mean I'm also a Robert Fripp fanboy.

Any good prog rock rec?

Who breakcore here?

this.

Or, in the case of the French, by shoving a microphone up a rat's ass. BM is probably %60-75 mystique, which is why grandpa Varg is so mad they're making a Lords of Chaos movie. they're ruining the kvlt.

thread full of edgy kids.

fuck off with ur death metal shit. nobody listens to this kind of shitty music.

>death metal