Hey Sup Forums, I met this girl on ig a few weeks ago. She seemed cute and she gave me her number...

Hey Sup Forums, I met this girl on ig a few weeks ago. She seemed cute and she gave me her number. We've been texting basically non stop. All of a sudden today, she texts me: user, remember that thing you said awhile back (she jokingly said I was her husband, and we called each other husband and wife from then on) I said: yeah
Her:are you really gonna marry me in a few years?
Me: but I thought we were already married?
Her: but I mean for real
What do Sup Forums, i'm tired of being a virgin, but then again is she to crazy to stick my dick in

Also forgot to mention, I haven't met her in person yet, she lives about two hours from my town

Also forgot to mention,she is dead serious about the marriage thing, we texted about it later

Bumping with cool papes

Any suggestions, anyone?

Jus do it... you might only end up with regrets

KYS

Tell her that if she wants it to be true you two should meet and start something. If you really like her, and it sounds like you two get along nicely, you'd want to make her yours too.

I mean, worse case scenario I can just completely break contact with her, she doesn't even live in my city, right?

Russian whore who wants to take you for whatever money you have.

Run.

I don't even like her that much, I just wanted to smash and idk, maybe build some kind of a relationship (but nothing serious)
She isn't Russian though

>implying thats actually a grill

He has a penis op.

don't fuck this up OP

Tell me how then

But you're at age when you should really be finding someone to invest your time with. What's the point of a relationship as an adult if you're just treating it like a teenage relationship. This girl sounds great, if she's atleast a 6/10 you can learn to like her.

>But you're at age when you should really be finding someone to invest your time with.
Nigga i'm 19, she's 17

>19
Well shit. I figured most Sup Forums users are in mid 20s. Forgot this is Sup Forums. Man if I was your age and shes atleast semidecent looking I'd take her.

Besides you shouldn't be asking Sup Forums for advice idiot. Go ask /adv/ if you're serious about this shit.

okay, you want my advice? you have to bait her into hanging out, and then using sex as a way to "bring eachother closer."

from now on, start using we/us/together instead of I/you/me/ whatever, and refer to everything you do as teamwork / unit / being one.

Don't ever mention sex, just hangout and say some poetic bullshit about how pretty she is, then ask her a rhetorical question and move in for the kiss

Just play this whole love thing and get as much milage off of it as possible. Talk about the future you two will have together, etc

Lastly, its going to feel really shitty, and the emotions aren't going to be sincere. I have a girlfriend and she and I do this to dumb hoes for fun, as long as you say shit they wanna hear in a calm romantic voice, nothing else matters. Girls only care about words, not actions

tl;dr - take advantage of her emotions for personal gain

I'm kinda new to Sup Forums, i didn't even know /adv/ existed, will look into it
Goddamn user, that's some seriously good advice i will most likely do this

trust me user, it works every time

my only request is that if everything goes according to plan, you get nudes and post them here

Tell her you are interested in her and meet her, get to know her. Tell her if you start this thing husband wife thing is no longer a joke. See where it goes

Will do friendo, but you'll have to wait aa few months when she turns legal