Since other thread closed here is a new one

Since other thread closed here is a new one.
Where is he?
Does he has stil contact with us?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/6RnZc
limburger.nl/cnt/dmf20170309_00037425/duitse-politie-vraagt-hulp-limburgs-korps-bij-klopjacht-marcel-hesse
blaulichtreport-deutschland.de/kinder-moerder-marcel-hesse-war-nicht-am-moenchengladbacher-bahnhof-16-jaehriger-meldete-sich-bei-der-polizei/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think he got saved by the guys from the Darknet. Actually I think he did the kill the little boy for money or something like that. He has contacts in the Darknet so I´m sure that he did it for 1 or more persons in the Darknet

He said (if it really was him) that something will happen at 9 pm

Wh1teR0se has him now

03/09/2017 18:51

wow the bikers fucked him up real good, jesus

just wait 2 more hours, if he wont post anything, hes dead (suicide).

Why would they pay him for killing normal people??

NEws: German press finally picked up on the audio messages

Also he will post after 9pm german time again if he hasn't been caught by then

yup, i think he delivered proof with the announcement.. at least that's what lots of anons said.. if he doesn't deliver he's kill he said

Where is this from user?

You are absolutely talking out of your ass

marcel deserves some good tendies for what hes done

HESSE SERVER

discord.gg/6RnZc

>NEws: German press finally picked up on the audio messages
it's unbelievable how slow those faggots are. i accidentally a whole newspaper

mate u never was in the Darknet?
There is the creepiest shit ever. They are Serial killers and other shit. So my opinion is that he got contacts and this contacts called him to do some things maybe

wtf happened to his head, it's an egg now

i think he just wanted to write darknet as often as possible so reporters don't forget it

>"I'm stupid" the post

well some pp said that there are videos circulating, mby snuff would be my guess

THIS

Yea i know but why would they pay him.

yeah they called on some 19 year old dipshit to do a hit on a 9 year old.

How dumb are you?

STOP BEING AN ATTENTION SEEKING FAGGOT

What about this ?

schau mal aus deinem Kellerfenster

jeeez my sides

HESSE SERVER!

discord.gg/6RnZc

Hello my name is Jörgen Dackelmannn and I am working as a deep web journalist for the Austrian Kronen Zeitung. You seem to have decent knowledge on the case. Can we contact you in any way?

Its simple why they would pay him.
This guys in Darknet will see everything what they want and they would maybe pay him for that as I said its only my opinion I only think that he got contacts there Im not saying that im 100% saying the right things

Gotta be him no doubt

Yesterday he said he will post new pics 21uhr (German time) when he's not dead or something till this time

U was never on the Darknet so the only dumb are u dude stop talking if u dont know what is the Darknet

dont think its him. the swastika seems without any context and i dont think he was able to get a handgun in the last 72 hours.

hallo herr dackelhund! kontakte mich [email protected]

GTFO kek

Alter ist das ein Lichtschwert du Jedi?

Dutch Police are now also looking.

limburger.nl/cnt/dmf20170309_00037425/duitse-politie-vraagt-hulp-limburgs-korps-bij-klopjacht-marcel-hesse

He's never had contact peeps

Belohnung?

No dude, you didnt listen the voice memos? He just doesnt want to write some applications and has no interest in the working life..this is the main reason why he act like this

90% sure it's fake.

€10000 from the Bandidos

And you are believing this? hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahah oh god

wasn't that in mr robot?

How has this kid not been caught yet?
I would imagine if you had a couple cops patrolling the area around the killings right after they first heard of his killings you could easily spot him.

Btw this pic is old

>linkshänder

I think he´s dead. Dont posting any confirmed about him and the police didnt say "we have him".

RIP Marcel Hesse
poor boy

just wait till 21:00 german time

Why? It would be stupid of him to show his face at this point, better not show the police how he looks now.

>yeah they called on some 19 year old dipshit to do a hit on a 9 year old.

some people like watching children die. they would pay someone to produce what they enjoy.

Marcel Heße, ich bin ein Fan von dir!

Mehr nicht, lohnt nicht

blaulichtreport-deutschland.de/kinder-moerder-marcel-hesse-war-nicht-am-moenchengladbacher-bahnhof-16-jaehriger-meldete-sich-bei-der-polizei/

picture from mainstation isn't Marcel - Police reports.

in 2 hours we will know

Did he use to have sex with Jaden?

On the darknet theres sites where people with money go and pay serial killers, rpaist etc to do things for them to watch for some type of sick plessure

been MIA for a few days, whats the story with this guy?

Thanks , u know what I´m talking about

Dude, you watch to many movies. 100% of killers in the dark net are fake.

this. im always saying this but idiots keep posting "i think he dead" fucking lowlifes

Du bist ein Opfer und ne Schwuchtel, mehr nicht

Nop, I´m watched nothing. I know what I´m talking about mate so get Information about the Net pls

>no bloody shoe
>he likes attention, no selfie

not him, was postet yesterday 2am (german time) on 8ch, no proof other than the timestamp

Not all of them are fake some are real its just hard to find in recent years

whats the story behind this? I was out yesterday

?

Not really, there were several cases of assassins or mercenaries offering their services on DarkNet that got busted.

Not defending the other faggot, just saying you're wrong.

It looks real
1. the food sticker is in german
2. he is left handed (try to make a swastika lefthanded u will end up with a smaller line in the bottom and a bigger line above cuz more room to move your left hand)

kek, schaut so aus^^

And than? Will you post any fotos from gore with pizza and some boots without proofs? :D

>Noone knows where he is, therefore hes dead.
You are almost on the level of the german news

So you know that there are sick people out there so why don't you consider that he simply is one of them too? No one paid him to do anything. He was probably bored and annoyed from life and just snaped. The whole contract-killer theory is the dumbest shit ever

Somw guy in germany has a huge fuckin cock and everyone on here been trying to find him to see more pics of it

because you can make good money. Hells Angels pay good money for killing Bandidos

Interessantes Thema würde ich sagen. Ist trotzdem grausam, dazu sage ich nur: Faszination Gewalt.

If he is posting he is either writing with his buddy or he post on 8ch pl because they allow file upload with tor.

So if he writes somewhere, hes not gonna write on Sup Forums or krautchan, hes gonna write with whatsapp or 8ch pl

Also i wouldn't expect him to show his face at this point, would only help to get him caught.

not him 99.99%

Denke das er sich selber umgebracht hat.
Wer besser für ihn

I think he did it for the fuck of it i was just argueing to argue

Wo soll er plötzlich eine Pistole herhaben?

>
>Hello my name is Jörgen Dackelmannn and I am working as a deep web journalist for the Austrian Kronen Zeitung. You seem to have decent knowledge on the case. Can we contact you in any way?

>every german, swiss and austrian left-hander is marusaru-san

der kommt gleich online gegen 21 uhr

>Darknet
When the retarded police said that they were just referring to his Sup Forums posts. He has no connections to the actual Darknet.

Hopefull Hesse does his end in a Moschee

oh shit, the transgender asian?

what a bunch of newfags
fuck off you and your darknet stories

Dude this is fking germany. The dude had a "chilled" voice. He is fucked up from nothing he got other reasons.. Stop believe that his reason was that he was bored from anything. He was to chilled he got other reasons

crimenet.cc

Can someone post the archive links to past threads pls?

kek hello fellow austian

you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed?

He also posted in the same thread a improvised bandage for his hand.

yeah he won't show his face but he could prove his identity otherwise. Like taking pictures of corpses r some other shit with a timestamp

No... but in da memos he said that he acutally wanted to entice a girl into the basement to rape her.. but he used jaden and killed him... he said also smth like: oh, I just killed the neighboors guy ad tbh, it does not feel bad... I am just annoyed because of the blood on my hands...

this guy is a total psychopath

Amen. I mean Allahu akbar