Is it true Finland has Asian dna?

Is it true Finland has Asian dna?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5-oCaZh7h-g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why dont turks look asian

asians are model minority everywhere, and have smart genes, there's nothing embarresing about haing asian genes.

No, any such claims are malicious lies

me on the right

>her

Better question is why do we get bullied for it and why its forced everywhere in here but literal asians dont

It seems so strange to me how some Finns show it and others just flat out don't.

Asian boy with his Finnish girlfriend.

Tunnin mun veren pulssin mun jalassa. Onko tää terveellistä?

Like Finns, many Turks look a lil Asian.

Turkey was founded by a couple hundred thousand Central Asian herders, who already had substantial Eastern European and Middle Eastern ancestry, moving into a peninsula of several million brownish Greek and Armenian speakers.

Over time, contact with Arab and European populations changed the genetic makeup of Turkey further.

>Finns confirmed for Chinese colony

Holy shit kek. Why is your phenotype so oriental

>Finns confirmed for Chinese colony

I think not, why do you think they built the great wall?

Anatolian Turks and Finns generally have a similar amount of East Asian like ancestry.

Turks look less Asian than Finns though because the aboriginal inhabitants had "anti-Asian" facial metrics eg, massive Roman-Armenian schnozzes and very different eyes from Asians.

Meanwhile, in NE Europe the pre-Uralic locals were heavily cold adapted and didn't have pronounced Caucasoid traits. They were round headed fuckers too. Them getting cucked by Uralic warriors resulted in the Asian genes looking more dominant since there were no opposing genes.

only samis have

>Blasian girl

Yes we are 'bout 5% asians, which makes us the most "asiatic" people in Europe. Sweden is about 2%-3% too

Very true.

To a extent how it's forced here? No, only some sad fucks and losers actually lose their shit over haploshits and start larping steppelords for very minor "asiatic admixture" which comes more in a way of skullshape than those slanty-eyed downkids you often see posted here and proclaimed their true finns.

frankly i think it's all fun but memes aside those few finnish posters who religiously are out here to prove we're trve asians is kinda saddening.

youtube.com/watch?v=5-oCaZh7h-g