Who was/is your Sup Forums waifu?

Who was/is your Sup Forums waifu?

Mine would be Stephanie Tanner from Full House, hands down.

I used to have fantasies that she would tie me up in her bed. This is when I was 8.

the red haired girl from 8 Simple Rules

nicole eggert from her "charles in charge" days

Alex Mack

Nice! 10/10

7/10 Looks a wee bit to...nerdy. Can't quite put my finger on it. Still bretty gud senpai.

Patrician

Jim is so hot.

goto bed jenna

I'm not gay so I cannot comment on this one, but seems like a solid choice.

Winnie Forever.

Topanga forever

6/10 Looks cute in a "weird" way. Minus points for black hair and dark eyes. Kind of bug eyed too.

7/10 Her lips always bothered the fuck out of me. And I personally believe she has not aged well (see Girl Meets World)

how crosseyed would you say you are, she almost looks exactly the same and those dick sucking lips are perfect

too bad Girl Meets World doesn't touch the same oldschool vibe BMW did or I'd watch it, why do those kinda shows all suck now compared to the greatness there was in the 80s & 90s

The modern era sucks. A show cannot capture attention these days without excessive twerking, drugs, minorities, or stupid social media fads like "duck face".

Feels bad. Hopefully we'll have a golden era soon.

here here!

When I was a kid I loved Al from Step By Step.

mmm mmm that tomboy goodness
oddly enough I also fancied the rly girly brunette

Same. Hell, I thought Suzanne Sommers was gorgeous when I was a kid, too. The only one who I didn't like was the older blonde daughter. Complete dog.

You didn't like Dana? She was the best.

My big current crush is this girl from the new Malt O Meal commercials.

TV ads are Sup Forums.

Yeah you know Cody was a retard for liking that one out of that entire family, wtf!

Suzanne Somers, yum

TO THIS

Ashley from Fresh Prince
best chocolate-fu

Who /blossom/ here?

Yes Yes

Yes

Nah

Sometimes

Yes

Nah

Maybe