How long should I wait for a hemmaroid to stop bleeding before going to the ER? Never had one before...

How long should I wait for a hemmaroid to stop bleeding before going to the ER? Never had one before, it's been bleeding since yesterday morning

Go now dumbshit.

Forever. Don't go to an emergency room for a fucking hemorrhoid you piece of shit, go to an urgent care or a family doc.

Good call on that.

is that... raspberry jam on your anus? that's nasty, user

You'll be fine. Get some Prep-H wipes and take it easy on your kiester.

Do you sit in a computer chair all day? I used to get super bad hemorrhoids when I played WoW for 12+ hours a day. Switching from a wooden chair to a softer one helped that too.

If it gets to the point where you shit /a lot/ of blood every time go, otherwise it will clear up in time and they'll just tell you to get wipes or cream. Saved you $200

Could be a fissure as well.

How much pain are you experiencing?

Why would you go to ER for a bum grape? You must be the reason America doesn't want to give free healthcare

Why does it look like a black worm living in your asshole?

Just rubber band ligature that bitch like they would at the hospital

No, I had pretty bad diarrhea from sunday-tuesday. Solid poop Wednesday morning and it started bleeding then. Been doing epsom salts bath, wipes and cream application. It seems to open up just by walking around
1/10 pain
I don't know where a two day old bleeding anus ranks on risk of infection
Black currant

This.

Also if you have one of those inflatable travel pillows those are good for some relief as well. They're a perfect donut shape to keep weight off of the buttgrape.

Try not to push so hard when you shit. Keep the area dry. Stress is a factor too so if something is stressing you out try and relax.

I've never had to even use Prep H and never had one pop or bleed. Just gotta take it easy.

If it hangs around for more than a week or two or if it gets worse go see your family doctor. I dunno how much it'll cost where you live but I'm in Japan so last I went it cost me like $10 or $20usd.

Medic here. Please don't go to the ED or call an ambulance. That's a one way ticket to the waiting room for 12 hours. Get some preparation H and call your primary care doc.

Are you sure it's a hemorrhoid? Looks more coagulated that what hemmoroids usually look like.

Wait OP, go to your primary care. With the earlier in the week diarrhea and shit I doubt it's a hemmoroid.

I think that pic was a bit of clotting that came out, what comes off on the wipes/bath is fresh red blood

Daflon 500,, youll thank me for this

If not a hemmaroid, then what? There's a cleaner pic, I have way to many pictures of my turdcutter on my phone right now

that's not a hemmoroid brah, you popped a blood vessel in your anus.. it sucks I had it a few months back..

should clear up in a week or 2.. be careful when pooping.

Well, fuck, I'd rather that than have a lifelong hemmaroid. I usually have a high fiber diet and supplement with metamucil, so my poops are generally easy. Did you do anything for treatment? I assume normal hemmaroid treatment would help too, calming blood vessels and all

Just get some OTC cream. Prep H will do the trick.

Yeah, after looking online, mine doesn't look much like a internal or external hemorrhoid. It must just be a popped blood vessel

I thought it was a hemmoroid too at first so I bought some asscream and just used that for 2 weeks.. hot water helps it shrink too...

basically all you can do is wait.. it's a pain in the ass.. lol.