So I have not bought weed since 2010...

So I have not bought weed since 2010. I want to smoking again but don't know what to get and dont know if i will be ripped off. Suggestions? What are the average prices?

Take a trip to one of the states in which marijuana is legal. Smoke until you drop, then go back to your shitty state.

I wish i could. I'm stuck in south florida though.

Grow your own. All you need is a 2x2 space and some lights and maybe a good filter

Me and gf only smoke a oz a month so this gives us plenty. These are less then 2 months old from sprout and almost ready to harvest

This grow I left unattended for about a week so lost some leaves but no biggie:) very easy

The weed map says florida has legal medical marijuana. Don't know if they are as relaxed with their medicinal prescriptions as California used to be tough. Should look into it.

It'll be legal Soon enough. You don't even get arrested for weed out in SF anymore they just give you a fine

I have they have implemented dispensaries yet. And they are being strict about scripts

Might try ill look into it

$10 a gram or $50 for 8 grams. $140 an oz up here in Canada. Had the strain afgoo which was very good.

Prices might be different down here and South Florida Sup Forumsros here?

What's an expected investment for the filter and lights? Where do you get seeds?

941 here, those are the prices I pay, wax is 50-60/g. If youve smoked before you should know what looks good. But the general price should be the same.

dude you can go from 250 all the way up research your spae size and lumens necessary to grow in said space it is just simple mayb the. you will i ow how m y lights you may or may not need

wow ment to say it's simple math to convert cubic space into lumens needed. typically a small good with 300watts can easily grow give plants granted the environment is cooperating

SoFlo, I get $12 a g and $650 qps.

Yea they are just so many more strains now its kinda overwhelming

grow five plants get seeds online or from a grower where it might be better to buy clones instead

look for strains that are easy to grow for first time growers and new ones a like. they are much more forgiving and tend to bounce back better from mistakes save the crAZY strains for when you can handle them

To start like $300~

I just bought the tent but you could make your own with wood or a cabinet etc. These are autoflowers, "dwarf" weed plants. Get some t5s or LED for lights

Seeds are easy. Fastbuds is a good place to get seeds. Everything but the seeds can be bought off Amazon. It's hard to completely kill them or not to at least get 1 oz off them. Here's when they were babies, only a few weeks ago

Fuck all these fags who say $10 gram bullshit.

If you're buying street weed prices are as follows

Gram(dub)- $20
8th(3.5 grams) $50-60
Quad/quarter Oz(7 grams) - $90-100
Oz(28 grams) - varies widely $250-350

You like to get ripped off

I've been smoking for 15 years, seen changes in both prices and quality over several dealers and I am in a MMJ state.

These are the prices for kill.

>growing with t5s
>using 6500k spectrum for flower
>do you even marijuana?

How are we fags because you can't find a good hook up? If the quality is literally the same but the price is cheaper, than you're a fucking moron if you pay $20.

I get shatter for 25 a g. You mad?