What is kik?

Please

gf. what do you think?

THICC

Good ass and waist

Anybody want to fuck my wife?

Yeah, I don't think "What the fuck" would be most people's reaction

More of this little slut's tight arse

Id take a run at her. Probably split her like a log.

more please

Could you fags not turn this into a WWYD thread. Post stories, photos of big dicks, questions. Shit like that

more of these please

and there is a hot chick blowing small dick..

Damn that's hot

last of these ones

Any cucks here? I have s couple of questions

go on

ask away padawan

My gf and I have been talking about trying this. Would you recommend we do it with a stranger or someone we know?

Fuck her, yes, and breed her. Then laugh at your attempts to remove my cum before it enters her cervix and fertilizes her.

Real here

Oh would be our second child then, nice :)

Why you guys want to try this, I just wonder

start with someone who had already fucked her

Who wants to trade gfs for 1 night?

Where do you live, 20cm cock reporting

A new friend. If she likes someone in particular, go for him.

Any bulls about? I like hearing this stuff from their POV

>5th time doing this
>gf stopped letting me have sex with her
>says she is going to allow a particular guy to fuck her without a condom

It has basically went from a fun and erotic activity to her treating me like half a man.
Is this normal progression?

Germany

when my wife and i started, we talked for a long time about the best option. finally we agreed someone she knows and trusts, but someone i don't know personally. she settled on her former boss, who thought she was just having an affair. idk if he was into the cuckolding thing or not, he just wanted to fuck her. but i never met him, maybe once or twice in passing, so it's not like it was someone i'd see routinely and get awkward around. but it was someone she knew and trusted to be discreet and safe and clean.

I've done it once before. Fucking this dudes wife and filling her. Our fall back was that they were talking about trying to have a baby. As soon as she found out she was pregnant they started "trying for a baby"

Isn't that your daughter?

She wants a Bull

Be a man user. Don't accept being a half man.

nope my wife.

Would you fuck my gf?

The first few times were incredibly sexy. I can stick with it I just don't want it to spin out of control

What's it like conquering another guys gf and knowing your seed is the one getting spread? Must be some primal rush.

In dem Alter schon verheiratet? I smell BS.

Du weißt doch garnicht wie alt sie ist? Aber ja, haben sogar bilder aber die poste ich hier natürlich nicht

Heiß! Mehr kannst du von ihr nicht zeigen, oder?

wasn't my progression. my wife fucked the same guy semi-regularly for about a year and a half until his wife found out. since then, she's fucked one guy she met at a party when she was drinking, but i think he was too drunk and it didn't really last long and wasn't good. and she's started seeing this other guy, just some rando who asked her out when she was at lunch with her coworkers one day. seen him 3 or 4 times now.

but our sex live hasn't changed. still once or twice a week, same as it's been for the past 4 years or so. and there's no emotional detachment. it's just sex with her. physical needs only. maybe with the first guy she felt some attachment because it was so long, but she was smart enough to keep it separated from her emotions and recognize it for just what it is.

wieviel mehr?

Und du willst dass ein anderer Kerl sie vögelt? Aus welcher Region kommt ihr denn?

ist nur fantasie aber einige durften schon ihr vergnügen haben
bayern

>got in a bad fight with my gf of four years
>she calls me later that night drunk and crying and on xanax
>we make up and fool around a bit before bed but she is too messed up.
>I finger her and notice her vagina is loose
>I ask about it
>she stops everything and passes out
>she passed out, but I noticed her panties were wet
>inspect further
>it's cum
>her pussy is literally gaping and leaking cum
>she was too fucked up to realize I would notice this immediately
>we get back together under the condition she tells me the truth about that night
>her and one of her friends literally got fucked by our schools baseball team
>she called me to come get her because she felt guilty

Pussy pics? Hast du ihr schonmal beim ficken zugeguckt, oder ist das bisher nur ne Fantasie von dir/euch?

Was majestic.
Photo of her then, standby for recent.

Damn

durfte schon zu gucken :)

Anyone want my gf?

He should have known better, our first time was a 3way. She wanted more.

Nicht schlecht :)
Aus welcher Region kommt ihr denn? Habt ihr Kik?

Kik me @ chemicalfire

doing private WWYD and rate. Anyone feel free to hit me up

nähe nürnberg
nein noch kein kik sorry

My gf has been cucking me for 3 years now.

i would love someone to fuck my gf and make me a cuck

This is true as fuck

Could you share a story about one of the times you tried to breed her?

Nice ass on that slut user, I would fuck the shit out of her and give her back full of cum in her babymaker

Anyone have links to good black cuckold stuff? Ill post what i have if any intrest. In and interracial relationship with a black girl, want to cuck out hard. Anyone inf the same boat.

110% yes. more

I would fuck her for you. Got any pics of her ass?

write in here