what?

>That thing on the right

AverageAmericanWoman.jpeg

those Trump supporters
>inbred rednecks
>overweight tubs of lard
yikes

Those are regular Americans m8

He was trying to flaunt his ego by showing how "redpilled" he is and spew bullshit.

>not getting all boned up over a sexy woman with front butt

granted Andre was not in his full element during the Alex Jones thing, but people who criticize Eric for being unfunny here are just the same as the "YOU'RE NOT MARTIN LUTHER KING" guy, AKA retards.

Alex Jones was literally funnier when he trolled TYT though.

minorities who support Trump should kts, I have way more respect for a black panther than a black conservative. They are like post-highschool teachers' pets.
>Teacher don't we have homework today
>Politician didn't you forget to scapegoat my people to slash the social safety net. that way we can learn to be independent like the white man

I doubt those trump supporters would have shoved him if he was white.

I think they screamed ''NIGGER'' at Eric or maybe they really wanted to

>literally calling black people uncle-tom
Jesus fuck this is the ultimate leftist doublethink

I think that was b8 m8

he's a jew with some melanin, bruh.
>modern libs don't keep black people under their thumbs by constantly playing the race card and treating them like children

listen to some digital and chill, ya dummy

youtube.com/watch?v=ujUAI1WXYmA

Meanwhile, Hillary supporters are literally assassinating cops in the street.

I hope

Still better than the other choice

>black panthers
>playing dress-up as paramilitaries
LARPing niggers never gets old. black hebrew israelites also have some good LARPs

Not him, I'm not american and I don't care about either side

But supporting a guy that literally steps on you like shit on a sidewalk is a retarded thing to do

Trump is a candidate for WHITE americans
Most trump supporter are white and also racists, and anyone who says other wise is a lying faggot

I don't think that's exactly true but I'm pretty sure this is bad bait

>Trump is a candidate for WHITE americans
This probably has something to do with the fact that the Democratic party is openly anti-white.

This I can admit, I dislike alex jones generally, but find him hilarious in terms of convincing other conservatives buy his baking soda pills and goading Liberals to anger like TYT this shit was funny as hell seeing Alex have a huge smile and patting Cenk on the shoulder made me chuckle.

The only manlet spic in the crowd was this you? [high-pitched tone]

There are a million fucking videos of this silly-ass troll

The extended video of the MLK guy is the best
also >tfw you find where tim heidecker is in the crowd

why is alex talking about memes and nintendo?

O U R H A N D S O M E B O Y

he's a goddamn nutjob.
I appreciate his Dinosaur knowledge though

Alex is so red pilled that he turns around and he's blue pilled

yeah dinosaurs are sick bro

Not as openly anti-white as Bush sending thousands of american Southerners to go die in the middle east, while skimping out on armor.

Do any of you fags remember when people had to collect money to send armor for soldiers in Iraq?

Do you respect a dog that bites back when kicked or one that follows a shitty owner until it dies.

If you choose the latter that reveals a tendency to be a perfect member of a sheeple society.
Remember we have always been at war with Eurasia and Trump never endorsed Hillary
youtube.com/watch?v=_c4pc32Vp-U

>Not as openly anti-white as Bush sending thousands of american Southerners to go die in the middle east, while skimping out on armor.
Funny, blacks seem to have only gotten poorer since Obama took office. But I guess that's different, huh?

Id suck that muff on the right

>racists,
I have never met a white racist.
The only people I have met who hate an entire race are black.

White people are so altruistic, there is just no blanket hatred of black people. It doesnt exist. The people who might hate all blacks also hate all Irish, all people with Ks in their name, anyone who owns pets, etc. It's literally a crazy person.

So no, white people are not racist, that's just not a thing anymore. Meanwhile leftists are tweeting about killing white people and claiming you cant be racist towards them.

It's hardly Bush's fault that the US army was totally unprapared for Iraq
Maybe its congress's fault, though a big fault is also on the Army, and clinton

>I have never met a white racist.
>Meanwhile leftists are tweeting about killing white people and claiming you cant be racist towards them

>Funny, blacks seem to have only gotten poorer since Obama took office. But I guess that's different, huh?
proofs?
Bush fucked everyone black and white.

Obama couldn't do shit because a gerrymandered republican house of """"""representatives"""""" blocked everything. Democrats got more votes than repubs in the elections.

lots of black and brown leftists, m8

>supporters
There's only one person in that photo who fits your description.

>But supporting a guy that literally steps on you like shit on a sidewalk is a retarded thing to do
You'd think so, but for some reason white people are still voting for Hillary anyway.

>making college affordable, raising the minimum wage, rebuilding infrastructure
>anti-white
wew, lad

ikr. hot as fuck.

>Niggers kill cops for being white
>Hillary's official response is to blame whitey and basically tells us we had it coming
wew lad indeed.

>Bush fucked everyone black and white.
So has Obama, and he's actively shilling for the TPP right now.

At least the Republicans have the courtesy not to call you privileged and blame everyone else's problems on you if you're white while slitting your throat, unlike Democrats.

I'd really like to laugh at you ameritards for having to choose between two literal clowns but being from germany I guess I'm not really entitled to do that

You're not supposed to respect dogs.
Do you know what you do with a dog that bites you when you kick it?
Shoot it.

I'm considering immigrating to Scotland and living a simple life as a fisherman.

ranch me, mulatto

You sound like an edgy kid, junior.

>its a "Im 16 and my sense of humor is superior to yours" post

FUCK ALL Y'ALL

DR DRE

i'd be perfectly content doing something like that. a bed, roof over my head, and minimal bullshit is all i really want from life any more. america is insane at this point. i'm supposed to choose between a career criminal and a circus barker as my next potus? you're telling me that out of a nation of over 300 million people, this is the cream of the crop?

then again, it can't be worse than living in the eu.

>that breitbart interview

the statue of liberty's a narc! she's wearing a wire!

what about it user?

Have you seen America lately?
We deserve a circus barker for president, in fact I can think of no man better suited to lead this nation of buffoons than the grand buffoon Donald Trump.

Hell he might even bring some dignity back to the nation. Tacky, baroque, marble encrusted with gold dignity, but it's still more than what we've got.

superior
youtube.com/watch?v=JQr5sLOqIZ4&t=121

What do you want her to say?
>RACE WAR NAO!!1!!!!
That will lead to more white deaths you fucking idiot.
Fuck TPP, but Pence the true man in power will push it through.

Trump offered the vice presidency to cuckservative John Kasich and told him he would be the most powerful vice-president ever and would have control ver foreign and dometic polict, Kasich replied with asking what would Trump do, Trump replied Make America Great Again(tm).

What a fucking joke, you do know he is just a figurehead?
>At least the Republicans have the courtesy not to call you privileged and blame everyone else's problems on you if you're white while slitting your throat, unlike Democrats
damn are you that afraid of Democrats? Seriously do you want low-wages, shitty infrastructure and privatized everything, so your feelings don't get hurt when Breitbart shills post articles on Sup Forums about how some sjw went on some rant on instagram. Lol like just don't bait yourself.

You are big boy you don't need a fuhrer to protect your feelings from random sjw internet rants.
>while slitting your throa
fucking seriously you damn crybaby? What a drama queen.

Second hand embarrassment from his performance there.

...i mean...

what in the fuck.

>are you a trump supporter
>oh yes, yes i am
but of course

>vice-presidents
>doing anything
>ever

I'm entirely convinced that Trump okayed Pence because he has good hair. People keep forgetting the political phenomenon of "go with the flow" women voters pulling the lever for the handsomer candidates.

That's not a joke image either.
That actually alleged happened.
myfox8.com/2016/07/20/protesters-clash-throw-urine-at-each-other-outside-rnc/

>tfw not Martin Luther the King

>That actually alleged happened

there's really no imagery or video of this happening?

The Vicepresidency it's probably the most decorative office in existence

liberals:
>dykes and trans
vs
conservatives:
>fats and rednecks
who /notvoting/ here

>there is just no blanket hatred of black people. It doesnt exist.

>implying Trump follows precedent
>implying Cheney did not run the whitehouse

What I said about his offer to Kasich is true, if Trump was offering it with no intention to keep his promise, he is a liar and a cheat.

Trump also cheated a bunch of contractors, offering to pay their bill by letting them put him on their resume, since he name also has """"""value.""""""

just read it. there are no words. with everyone having internet access and people acting as crazy as they are, comedians/late night talk show hosts have truly become obsolete. life makes fun of itself, at this point.

>who /notvoting/ here
>Wanting Trump to have his finger on the nuke launch button
fuck that.

it was really cringy, and they called him out on having a scrpt he just read off of

his comedy is entirely just quick edits

>implying that our vote even matters

#feelthejohnson

>observed the event and got to take a quick selfie with Andre
>"fine but hurry up"
>completely blew it

oh well, at least I got a good selfie with Brooke Baldwin(who is this Sup Forums)

Why were Sup Forums babies so mad over this?

Because he tried to take the piss with that nutjob? The people in the RNC could take the joke and are decent republicans but the nerds outside were awful and embarsssing and made me want to hide my republican member card.

Have you ever been to Sup Forums ?

>I WANT TRUMP TO FUCK MY WIFE
what did he mean by this?

I'm not a democrat I'm a nihilist.

how did you blow it?

>Sup Forums is so mad about jokes about grorious reader they resort to shitposting on Sup Forums

Reminder that Shillary already won and you can't stop it. Your memes are stale. Your fate is sealed. Deal with reality. Check my digits.

Yeah, Sup Forums really didn't give a fuck about Romney. Sup Forums in 2012 was all about Ron Paul.

They really are generally a goofy bunch.

I love that meme. I browsed Sup Forums more than any other board in 2012. They were on board with Paul until he got rekt then switched to Romney. This year you also have to keep in mind most of the shitters on Sup Forums are experiencing babies first election. Its cute watching them screech Make America Great Again while Trump makes a man who is the exact opposite of him his VP.

>black panther than a black conservative
>i have more respect for the black KKK than people with political views that differ from mine

the fall of the west cant come soon enough

>I browsed Sup Forums more than any other board in 2012
So did I. Some people liked Romney, but it was nothing like the love for Trump Sup Forums has now. He's honestly even more popular than Ron Paul was in his heyday.

Trump is not a typical Republican, and thinking he is only clouds your judgement.

>FL blue
>VA blue
>NH blue
>Oregon blue

nope

Don't forget NY, it's Trump's home state.

>Hillary winning polls in Florida since the start
>Oregon defaulted to Blue because its always Blue
>Virginia has a VP from there that is Blue
>New Hampshire is 50/50

So at worst based on top predictors Shillary wins 270 to 268. Yeah Bruv.

Why do people find Eric Andre funny?

not an argument

yeah, they have tons of blacks they love. Go start a Thomas Sowell thread and see how it goes (It'll be great).

>Wanting Hillary to have her finger on the nuke launch button

>New York
>Literally ever EVER going Red again

Trumptards are literally THIS delusional. Pic related is 2012 Election Results. Compare it to the 2016 ones above. Its gonna be exactly that or very very close as pointed out. No matter what Hilldog wins. Quit acting like she won't because you have le ebin based kek god on your side.

Trump is a candidate who has massive working class support. I know you think that the average schlubby guy working in a warhouse doesn't know or care about NAFTA or the TPP, but that's because you're well off, insulated, and almost certainly white.

You're in for a big shock.

Everyone gets angry when I bring this up. Reminds them of the thought they tucked away; they have no control. You'd have more influence editing a wikipedia page than voting.

I am so sorry you think this way but it really isn't true. People like you thought the same about Romney in 2012 and he went on to lose his home state and get his JUST photo taken at a gas station. He really doesn't have the same support Hillary does and because of the way the Republicans have Gerrymandered cities and town in places like Florida and New Mexico is what will cost them the election. No amount of an appeals to my emotion, or scottsman fallacies will change that.

By the way, I am not even voting for Shillary, she is a shrewd witch, I am just not a delusional retard who thinks Trump has more than a 45% chance of winning by the time November rolls around.

retards and underage

>People like you thought the same about Romney in 2012
LOL

Man, you're really desperate to find an anti-Trump narrative, aren't you? I can tell you, I never liked or gave a fuck about Romney, I was on Sup Forums and they barely gave a fuck themselves. You want Shillary to win, or you're being paid to post like you do, I get that. But this is SO flagrantly false you're just going to have to take a different tack, sorry faggot.

Better luck in the future.

>SOMEONE DISAGREES WITH ME
>THEY ARE FOR HILLARY OR A SHILL NO OTHER EXPLAINATION

No I just disagree with your opinion and based on polling and evidence from cities, counties, and districts around the country designed in 2012, Trump will lose to Hillary because of the GOP themselves.

True mark of a Sup Forumstard though when you start accusing me of shilling though