What are your experiences with muslim refugees?

what are your experiences with muslim refugees?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=otD52qwC9xw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

None.

None.

They work at my Uni's dining hall and they are absolute subhumans. The least hard working and dumbest creatures I have ever seen

none

they asked me if I train football in some football club
I barely understood their bad english

this
Based Rajoy

>None

arab usually rowdy people. sea muslim usually nice.

Syrians here are pretty passive, they don't really cause trouble and they're nice i guess

youtube.com/watch?v=otD52qwC9xw

I saw an Arab looking qt 2 times and an arab looking guy once.
They looked rich as fuck.

>tfw Rajoy made loli legal
He earned my neet vote

They don't know what a bin is.
They either are retarded enough to think plastics can decompose, don't care what happens after them, or are okay living surrounded by trash.

>tfw we're actually getting the doctors and engineers

It's called terraforming.

My girlfriend was (non-sexually) molested by an Iranian who was in her German class.

I see some muslim "refugees" but avoid contact with them so I have nothing to tell of myself.

(non sexually)molested?
that isn t molesting than

None.

>Algeria

We killed half of them(2-4 million) during the Conquest and we killed one more million during the their rebelion.

Anyway they're just Russia's and China's bitch and their women are just nigers' cumdumpsters

He followed her to her house, put flowers in her bike basket and sent her texts how much he needs her. This is stalking and potentially a criminal offence.

I met one from Syria(he was a Christian), he wasn't too bad. I actually have a bit of sympathy for the middle eastern, the African ones on the hand....fuck those subhumans

not yet

Never saw one.
I only read last year that they moved some militaries out of a military base to house refugees. It caused a lot of butthurt.

Did you meet an African at least?

muslim refugees mostly just bypass my country but I see them a lot in the center of capital city

Idk if they're Muslims but the refugees around me are black.

They smell like shit, they throw trash and break glass everywhere, most of them drink early in the morning or do drugs, and they harass women. One spit at me once then ran away because my good ol nigger hating dog bit him

Complete subhuman

There's a few Syrians here who move with their families. They seem cool.

There's also a muslim grill at my college, but idk if she's refugee or brazilian.

this

In Germany the government occupied schools' gyms to house illegal immigrants. Other buildings that usually serve as housings for the police were occupied, too.
When the migrants left they all had to be renovated.

I went to Europe in 2012, bought a kebab from a stall right outside Vienna that was run by an Egyptian who left when the protests started to get real heavy. He was a real pleasant guy, we were dumb Americans and didn't understand that Europeans get weirded out when told to keep the change, so he gave us an orange when he couldn't break our bill properly.

That said, he might not have been Muslim, but he was definitely a north African refugee.

None.
mainly because we didnt take many (any?) lmao

i go there monday to thursday to college, but all i see is a bunch of asian tourists

only cancer i know are the bosnian hordes

there are muslim brazilians?

>He followed her to her house, put flowers in her bike basket and sent her texts how much he needs her. This is stalking and potentially a criminal offence.
lmao you just described half the autists here

Never seen an actual refugee. But in pretty sure the people in my area are illegals.

Good thing we got of that european union.

Why are palestines so fucking rich?? They live in every corner on this planet and travel at least 4 times a year.

>lmao you just described half the autists here
>implying autists have the guts to do this

It's sad because your country genuinely doesn't need immigration. We kind of do but this isn't the good type of immigration.

lol

based farage amirite

Some, why?

EU monies
Israel monies
USA monies
WMF monies
Saudi Arabia monies
Egypt monies

Serbian politicians really hate Syrian immigrants
They put so much effort in putting fences

>none
Of course, since spaniards and the refugees share the same ancestors.

Because they're a scam. It's just a bunch of Egyptians and Jordanians that no one else wanted so they use them as pawns to keep the conflict while their leaders get rich from all the donations and live in Europe like kings.

My dad knows this paki immigrant who worked at some workshop in his country. He's really good at fixing stuff somehow. He fixed an old vacuum, a washing machine, and my grandmother's ancient sewing machine. Pretty neat. Dad likes to restore old cars to good condition, and the paki has apparently started joining him.

Other than that, no real experiences, no.

Going from my secondary school time (intensely multicultural believe it or not). I'm just guessing these are refugees based on their nationality.

Afghans: one morning I came in early to get in some last minute study before an exam. The exam hall was empty aside from me. This Afghan then came in and strayed around. He seemed anxious so I asked him if he's alright. He then kind of started crying and told me he was getting bullied everyday after classes finished. I told him to tell the principal. To kind of take his mind of the bullying I asked him about the situation in Afghanistan. He hated Pakistan (said they ruined Afghanistan by funding terrorism), America and the Taliban (said they didn't understand the Koran and hated women). Felt sorry for him. Saw him a few days later and he said the bullying situation has been put to an end.

Some of the Afghans were extremely fresh off the boat and could barely speak English and weren't integrated at all though.

Somalis: quite, humble lads. Extremely tall and big families. Devout Muslims, but you could banter with em about Islam. Most I talked with wanted to go back to Somalia eventually and try rebuild the country.

Sudan: only knew one, was from Darfur. Sound lad. Quiet and hardworking again. Got the impression that he went through some traumatising shit so I steered clear of asking him about it.

Syrian beggers that come to your front door and beg for money, giving them anything means they'll be back the next day.
but most of them here are in camps or work in restaurants.

I hope he cucks you just for shits and LOLs

they learned from they're neighbors, richest people in Jordan are mostly Palestinian

I wanted to go home, suddenly a small brown guy stumbles towards me, looking helpless and lost, while I look at him expecting an explanation for his woe he just looks me into the eyes and says in a desperate and sad voice:
>Brothel ;_;
I dont understand, after weeping a few times "Brooothel" I managed to show him the nearest one around the corner.

Besides that my local lane filled up with africans dark as the night who smile at me to sell me drugs or signalize that I should explain what im doing there if I try to hang out as they wont accept a rival on the market.

Wow....I didn't that Irishmen were that nice and kind.
You're a good person, user.

How the fuck is this harrassment?
Unless he knew she had a boyfriend and she told him to go away multiple times its not harassment.

Why is the world so cucked nowadays, sending fucking flowers and texting stalking? What the hell.

none

I worked with a Syrian refugee in a local community center. He was a nice, hard-working guy who made effort in learning Finnish.

I sort of know one who's parents are from Somalia but I think he was born here. He's a cool dude, keeps his religion to himself and likes Canadian culture. Other than that I don't see or hear about them. I think we got like 30 refugee families in my city but beyond that I haven't heard anything. No news is good news I suppose.

No, it's iraqis actually

None

Rasheed

>syrian kid says something to me in arabic
>i say what in turkish
>he leaves me alone
probably thought i was an arab.

kek

They're cool, no bad experience so far.

Had sex with an Iraqi (sweet person but her breath stank so I had to break up) and a Paki girl who's now my gf, her family is hospitable as fuck. Not really religious, which makes the relationship easier.

Had a few friends from Syria but I haven't seen them for almost 10 years. I'm now living with 4 Syrian roommates. They're normal and civilized, one of them is very cold but I suspect he's actually just shy. They don't seem so religious either, some of them even drink alcohol.

Mother gives language classes to Iraqis so they frequently cook pastries and other shit for us, which is nice. Their children are really cute and already sound like natives though they've only been here for one year or so. Quite impressive.

Don't >sweden this post, it's not funny anymore.

A few OK, but many bad... Was teased for being white by some immigrant children (imagine the opposite... the country would implode). Many of the young immigrants are rowdy, loud and obnoxious, and don't care when people give them looks. I think the worst immigrants in Norway are probably somalis... I get so angry when I see a fat somali woman covered in her veil, wagging from side to side, talking loudly in her phone, with 8+ children following her...

None, but just one family, but they are Syrian Christians overall very well integrated and hospitable people.

I don't even know where your country lies, so I assume you come from the desert where there's oil. Good luck when this ressource comes to an end and you will suffer economic decline which will culminate in the death of your country, blown away like the sands in the wind.

>I get so angry
Why are you so sensitive? She doesn't even acknowledge your existence.Just ignore her and move on

Company hire a bunch of afghan refugees recently in our warehouse. Laziest motherfuckers, can't compared to the mexicans in terms of work ethic. No clue how europe plans to use them as a doable work force.

Also, they don't wear deodorant for whatever reason.

How can I not feel anger when I see dozens of people like her EVERY DAY, all of them having 7+ kids? They are giving birth to the very people who will outnumber us in the future... The number of somalis receiving is disproportionally higher than any other group in Norway. They are outbreeding ethnic Norwegians, and taxpayers pay them for it... It makes my blood boil.

Do they even work?

receiving welfare*

My city took in about 150 or so Iraqi refugees during the war.

They all hung out with eachother and they get free schooling and housing.

Honestly, they never bother anyone. They are just loud and smelly.

I do remember playing soccer one time with a bunch of friends and one of my buddies dads

>City is an immigrant melting pot
>20 of us show up to play soccer
>Albanian, Greek, Irish,Italian,Colombian,Brazilian,American, French, Spanish, Bulgarian,Persian, Ugandan, Polish,Ukrainian all playing
>50 Iraqi kids show up on field
>They just start playing in the middle of our game with 3 other balls
>Colombian kids dad is with us
>He punches one of the kids in the face
>Starts screaming at them in Spanish and English to get off the field

All their women go to the local University and just giggle in groups together when they see attractive white guys

Some do, but they are one of the groups with the highest levels of unemployment in Norway... In my experience, they are one of the most obnoxious and demanding groups as well.

Well my church helped some Syrian Christians and they intergrated very well. The Lebanese Christians played a huge role in helping out, but overall the Syrians are very grateful. Never actually met a Somalian in real life.

>pic
top fucking kek

>Don't >sweden this post, it's not funny anymore.
Implying I even need to

Didn't know

>All their women go to the local University and just giggle in groups together when they see attractive white guys

so they don't giggle very often then?

Fortunately, I live in a city that is not infested.

with muslim nothing.

with subsaharian africans, well, let's say they're annoying when they shout while at the phone in bus or train in their language.
They even make french sound disgusting

I don't know...What is your experience with Gypsies?
>Serbia
No way, Vucic and his pals are busy sucking EU cocks.

Neutral to good.

>implying Spain isn't full of muslim refugee tier people already

they gave me the creeps, why couldn't them at least to not make me feel uncomfortable whenever they stared at my body
(Finnish cities + Stockholm, haven't really seen muslims here)

Pretty much nonstop. But I see what you did there Paki.

>he followed her to her house

also, some random stranger knowing your address (to be able to send you flowers) is pretty creepy too.

thats called being a gentleman you fucking beta peasant

following someone to their house is never called being a gentleman
>fucking beta peasant
straight female with a boyfriend, thank you
the only time some dude followed me to my house without my consent, I was afraid for my life (didn't help that I was 16, good thing that my father is a scary dude and would always stand in front of the house)

I see the occasional hijab around town but those probably aren't refugees.

Sounds like everything is going pretty stable there. That afgan bloke bit sounds bloody gloomy.

>Had sex with an Iraqi
>but her breath stank so I had to break up
LEL

The integration seems going unironically well, user. But do your experience represents most (if not all) refugees over there?

never saw an actual refugee but all these turks and moroccans look disgusting enough for me to not even want to bother

I was sitting on a bench in school corridor and a tiny Muslim kid came from bathroom and dried it's hands on my hair.

>syrian families knock on your door.
My god if they tried that shit here people would die and houses would be burnt

Jesus fucking christ.
Sweden is dead
Her sons abandoned her for pastries

Dunno, but I feel second generation immigrants are actually the ones messing things up rather than first generation immigrants.

I've noticed that it's mostly the ones that came in recently that start the shit while the ones that come in earlier and have lived there are generally nice and chill.

>her sons abandoned her for pastries
Well who wouldn't?

Really,You don't have any beggers who knock on doors and ask for money?

No, we are very, VERY protective about our property.
Also most man hate beggers here

well I like to think there's kind of "I know that feel" type sentiment towards refugees ingrained on our collective consciousness given our past. Ireland is a first world, European country with a third world tier history that is probably more befitting of the Middle East or Africa than Europe. Wasn't that long ago when we were the boogeyman terrorists.

"Messing things up" as in bringing slum cultures to Sweden or starting to act like annoying local brats?