/bb/ Big Brother 18

Previously on /bb/:

No links to live feeds, they all get taken down and it's like $6 or some shit anyway. Have your parents buy them for, you plebs.

HoH (Head of Household): Hong Kong
Veto: Reddit
HoH Nominations: Tank and Waffle Cone

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Azor Jon !
Wrong thread sry

FIRST FOR QUEEN JULIA

first for fridge and eternal love

I miss Tiffany

first for fridgefags btfo

queen day sending em out in bodybags

>Fat-shaming a skinny girl.
Guys this is pathetic.

RIP in piece Tiffany Lannister.

Frank has the round trip ticket, right?

here comes another true paul story
really getting sick of these

Why isn't Victor allowed to shave?

Does James actually believe Paul? Surely he is just entertaining him?

paul stood up to the big bad tank's threats like YA BOY ALWAYS WOULD
real talk I hope this guy gets boo'd and offs himself

Besides Frank and Bridgette I hate literally every other contestant.

They have no redeeming qualities

This. I'm really starting to doubt /bbg/'s dedication to the anti-bullying cause.

Probably needs to be consistent with the edit and DR. Will probably be allowed to Shave tommorrow

You have to look the same throughout the week so they can edit conversations to look they happened whenever the producers want. He can shave Thursday before the vote though.

Does Paul have an actual mental condition? I'm starting to think he actually believes his own bullshit version of these conversations.

every queen has her gillotine

he wont

it'll be like frankie

most of the showfags wont see what he's really like and think he's some funny smart guy

he'll get a lot of shit on twitter though. even the 'YASSS QUEEN DAY AND Z' girls dislike him now.

It's ok to bully the bully.

he definitely has anger management issues. in fact, him, jozeau, and victor all seem to have metal issues

get over it. all the rest of us have.

Where did everything go so wrong?

I feel kind of weird about /bb/ this season. Don't get me wrong I'm /frank/ but we never shit talked other people so much as we are this season. Last season there were James, Austin, Johnny, Vanessa, Becky, Jiz fans. In 16 we had Beast Mode, Devin, Derrick, Donny etc. Now you guys are becoming the website I hate (Jokers Housewives). They always have their one favourite, and shit on everyone else.

The quality gap has never been so wide.

He has a severe case of little man complex

Joe Biden's political career is over. But what if he goes on Big Brother?

Now he is a straight talking motherfucker

its not just us everyone hates these houseguests

I don't think I've ever hated HGs ever but Paul man...testing me

Frank is old /bb/. Straight up none of these pussies would actually get in a shouting match. I want Frank to say something but he's too nice this go around. I just want a little tease of bb14 Frank to come out and put Paul in his place because this little rat keeps calling frank a bitch basically
No one else is playing the game this time around. Everyone is here to party and to get a showmance. I don't respect any of these players. This cast might work in Real World or something like that but every one of these people besides frank have never seen more than 2 seasons of bb. These people don't give a shit about the game and it shows. They only want to increase their twitter/IG followers and fuck each other in the jury house.

Its this season. Its filled with insufferable cunts.

we've supported bronte,tiff,frank,bridge
everyone else turned out to be shit

I all honesty I'm completely apathetic about all this bullying drama. I don't see why /bbg/ is so much more angry now than they were in BB15

Just yesterday a bunch of people were talking about how much they liked Shannon Dragoo. Shannon did way worse bullying shit than any of the BB18 houseguests ever have. If anyone cleaned the toilet with Bridgette's toothbrush there would be riots.

Everyone else sucks this season

guys I'm sad that since everyone thinks production will rig the Round Trip for Frank that he won't end up getting it.

Can I please get some (You)s? I'm sad

I'm with you. It's a fucking ghost town trying to find somewhere to actually talk about the game.

And now every time someone gets manipulated it's not good gameplay, but called "gaslighting" now. Feeders are way more sensitive this season for some reason.

I only shit talk Ya Boy and Reddit.
Both of which are bullies. Ya Boy especially.
It's one thing to mess with people in the game but to gaslight someone so much that they cry and then to brag about it incessantly after the fact is disgusting.
Reddit is a 23 year old child who eats too much.

Also, you're welcome to leave.

Here's your (You)

lol are you shitting me?

these guys lost their shit over amanda, it was priceless. they were convinced it was rigged for her and they got #BTFO

there was a lot of austin hate and holy shit these guys sperged out over vanessa so hard

shelli took some shots too

Everyone is a floater minus Paulie and Frank... -_-

Welcome to 2016.

I hope Jace is on BB19

if anyone knows how to shit talk, it's crazy unca Joe

When we starting that stream? 10?

>fiending me some Dr. Will

Be sure to tune in tommorow night at 9pm to see the eviction!

The round trip is in good hands!

>It's a fucking ghost town trying to find somewhere to actually talk about the game

No it isn't. There is plenty of discussion in these threads.

This

next year they'll be sperging out about how NEW HOUSEGUEST is the worst human being on the planet and how they've never hated anyone before NEW HOUSEGUEST showed up to ruin BB.

paul isnt manipulating anyone, he is just a awful excuse for a human being but keep trying to pretend like you are some master student of the game

>my sister was bulimic or something like that whatever
Paul truly does not care about anyone but himself. Holy shit

>FRANK CONFIRMED DR GIVES HINTS
>SAID WHEN ASKING QUESTIONS DURING SECRET ROOM THEY MADE IT SEEM LIKE WHOLE HOUSE WAS AGAINST FRIDGE

reminder this user is always right

>they

I'm posting this unflattering picture of Michelle.

I mean you, nigger.

You guys think Frank could get Paul to take a swing at him?

Big episode for moo
is she relevant yet?

Woah, watch the n-bombs bro

It's a reality show and you're freaking the fuck out, seriously. Ian was right about you guys.

Paul is a manlet so no

>implying paul's arms could reach frank's head

production would just assume they were playing like when bridgette jokingly punches him in the stomach

Paul is too pussy, maybe he would swing on Bridgette

>Wed 5:58 PM BBT Frank and Bridgette dancing about, making food. Bridgette randomly giggling, kicking into the air, punching Frank

D'AAWWWWWW

I don't think I've ever seen the CBS Insider wrong

Everyone's sensitive about bullying these days. It happened on Survivor too, and that wasn't even real bullying.

>deciding if i should use the veto is the hardest decision i've had to make in this house

says alot michelle

what're these rumors about tank and fridge getting another shot?

im not freaking out, show me the post where i freaked out. im just a straight shooter and i tell it like it is

ya boy paul is a douchebag

Paul is all talk

wrong pic

>Wed 6:20 PM BBT Mich comments Paul doesn't shower as much as others, and his pillow stinks.

lol when that gets back to paul he is going to explode on her

LOL

My mom had no idea who she was. Forgot she was a houseguest.

that actually kind of looks like corey

dont joke about that shit bro mich might get the shit beaten out of her

>CBS Insider
didnt he say there was going to be a jewish all-stars next year?

Hating someone on reality tv because they were mean is just kind of pathetic, honestly. The only anger I feel is from you guys making these threads unbearable.

dude if she would die.....

Moochelle:
DRs tonight: 15
DRs prior to tonight: 15

There was a secret room that everyone solved thanks to Paul, and in it you could choose 1 of 12 cards. One of which has a "Round Trip" which allows someone to come back if voted out.

Can't open the card until your eviction

Getting angry at someone for hating a reality TV contestant an a Cantonese cartoon forum is just kind of pathetic, honestly.

wait, so whoever discovered it gets to use it? if so, why do people think frank might get back in?

Open up RHAP

>Hear the frog sound

Close RHAP

literally me

the purest love

What is up with no one being willing to make any real moves in the past few seasons?

Everyone just goes with the house until final 4

cytu
.be/r/bigbrother

Nightly comfy BB7 streams starting in 10 minutes.

BB7 Episode 9 next
James just named Will and Chicken George as noms.

Probably only going to do 2 episodes on Sundays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays because of BB18.

i dont hate him because he is mean. i hate him because he is a terrible person all around. he has a loud annoying personality and he's one of those guys who always has a story that is just a little bit better than everyone else. he is a total narcissist, everything is about him. not to mention his appearance screams of a total try-hard and he makes up lies about people and other things in an attempt to put himself on a pedestal.

but ok you have my word from here on out, i will not say another thing about your boy paul because clearly in your eyes he is just a great person and we are catty mean people

btw have you seen those really cool printed tshirts with the edgy slogans that apparently constitutes a clothing company in 2016?

Kind of true, honestly.

Still doesn't make me wrong.

>James complaining about following the house possibly backfiring on him

That's what you get for being a spineless coward

I EAT BECAUSE IM UNHAPPY. IM UNHAPPY BECAUSE I EAT. ITS A VICIOUS CYCLE

WILL ON THE BLOCK

>get in here /bros/

Was there a mean girls edit on tonight's ep?

Forgot pic

Please notify me when Frank blows Pauls shit out please

No, everyone can use their envelope. It is likely they modified this twist and added an envelope for everyone to save their costly Frank investment.

Paul was told by production that he had to tell everyone about the envelopes, and the fact that they have to open them up after eviction or else they don't work seems like a easy way to keep them from opening them up as they grabbed them out of the room.

They are likely all duds and Frank will swap out for the round trip envelope tomorrow in the DR.

This is all the entertainment left for the season. Outside of something crazy happening we get to see everyone realizing they fucked up by supporting the mega alliance where they had no power.

Not really. They had the Bridge and Michelle convo and Paul getting BTFO by Tank. That's it though

great shoop!
megakeks!

he is going to wait till they evict bridgette