Women are completely worthless.

Other urls found in this thread:

sercy.deviantart.com/art/Darknessdude-565003023
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Damn right

Lol

Faggot.

We'll I'm not gonna fuck a guy

outside of taking dick, washing dishes, or making sandwiches, yeah... pretty much.

Edge

hurr durr washing dishes hurr making sandwiches durrr

fucking virgins, women are equal to men and are important in this society. morons. dont forget who gave birth to a cunt like you.

They are not such whores in my old country. Europe and USA though, runaway whores.

I am not so bad looking but I will one day take what I need if they do not give me a chance.

so much kek

for once OP is right

>Reply

You'd actually look better without the shite facial hair

woman detected

if they're worthless, how can they have anything you need? you might want to rethink your logic.

/thread

In what way?

bah, you're all stupid cunts that really believe that you're superior but in reality are only dependent of women altogether

kek. and yeah, /thread.

that or one of those "men" who identify as feminists. or maybe some cuck whose mom or gf monitors all his online activity

men have needs but women are fucking off only to tall europeans .

Only because any man who doesn't meet the ideal standard convinced himself that women don't want him.

I'm nowhere near any ideal, but I'll be damned if I settle for anything but the best.

>don't forget who gave birth to a cunt like you
nice try, lady.

i've asked many girls out but they all make polite excuses and then fuck off to my other friends.

the women on the train look weird at me like i'm about to rob them.

i am very well qualified in my field and will acheive stable income soon but i do not want to ruin any more of my friendships, i do not have that many left

it doesn't help that your eyes and hair are screaming social event bomber and rapist

lol okay jay

literally i was about to say this.
try shaving that beard off and getting a proper haircut

groewing a beard makes me get shoulder checked less. i have a very small chin without it

>"I will one day take what I need if they do not give me a chance"
>women are worthless

This is why you think women are worthless. Because you're so far gone from social normality.

The problem with crazy people is that they don't know they are crazy. You are in deep serious denial. The issue is yourself.

That's not necessarily true.
They have warm wet holes that are good for fucking.

That's why I'm workin on one who has only been in the US for 4 years...

OP is onto something tho. I mean they are good for a few things but you have to put up with so much bullshit just to get em.

I think you're missing the point.

These kinds of threads are where men congregate to speak evil of a generalization of the female culture they encounter.
Once in a while, men need to vent their anger towards the irrational behavior women seem to display around them,
and so they trickle down here and are as vile, cynical and insulting as they possibly can.

Nobody is denying that women have their share in society.
Nothing being said here will change that.

This has always been something women don't understand:

In order to keep living with the idea that all a man wants is a woman by his side, he needs to get rid of the frustration that comes with dealing with them,
the same way women will complain about their boyfriends and husbands to their girlfriends.

The big gap here is that honest and devoted men will generally complain about women this way is after they've been hurt by them,
unlike many women I know who spew the vilest shit about their partner for the most menial shit while still in a relationship with them.

This is a sanctuary for all men who need to get rid of this chunk of tar in their guts, much like a bar or a friend's garage where they can sip a beer or two and complain about chicks.
In the end, they'll always admit they need a woman in their life to make them feel appreciated and valued.

Often, this is exactly the epiphany that drives men away from them towards the MGTOW-mindset, since they realize they'll need to ignore their basic instincts to live a life without judgment.

So don't see this vented frustration as a personal insult.
Just let the men who feel the need to lay down their arms have their moment, and don't come rushing in with the notion that all men ever have to do is "man up."
We do.
We do all the time.

But this is us, at our most brutally honest, when shit just doesn't go our way.
And it's more sacred than any one woman will ever be.

Not bad

I give it a 9/10 cause you didn't call her a cunt.

Get back in the kitchen Cindy. Oh wait I forgot, women today aren't even good for cooking.

then why are you making a thread about women? get the fuck out

I think this only applies to the shitty whorish women with daddy problems... there are good women out there who don't take advantage of men, it's just that most of you are not bothering to look in the places that are at your level. If you get with a 10/10 superficial slut who is way out of your league, then it's your own fault she fucks you over in the end. Even if you believe you are deserving of a woman who fits your high standards, it's only going to get you shit on. Try finding a decent woman who doesn't have a lot of guy friends (or friends in general) and is on your level of attractiveness. Usually the more average/ugly looking girls have the best personalities (and are the most loyal) from my own experience, if you are looking for a long term relationship with a woman. But if you're just in it for the sex, just hire a hooker to avoid going through the trouble of forming a relationship with a hot girl. Hope this helps if you needed advice :)

They are sluts and whores they know the effect they have on me. my friend told me she was a lesbian when I met her but then ended up fucking my other guy friend. it's all because of my looks and my religion, my dad does not have the best reputation but i should not have to shoulder that burden. he got off harder on the case because of his race. i hope we get more refugees here to change all this.

comemnt on my d/a y/n?

sercy.deviantart.com/art/Darknessdude-565003023

Kill yourself, shitskin

Just read his posts over at the Swedish thread. Tempted to dox this piece of shit and spam sieg heil on his shit art

That user is Jewish.

My bad.

Corr:

Kill yourself, shekelskin

Women are the opposite of worthless, I have an amazing girlfriend and some really great female friends. It sounds like your problem is that you don't know how to talk to them

K well that's just sad. Don't assume that your negative perspective and willingness to generalize them isn't potentially hazardous to the evolution of our species. Venting is one thing, but agreeing with the notion that women are "worthless" is something else,completely.