UHM, guys???

UHM, guys???

Nice knowing you, user.

Go to the ER.

I was eating ;-;

Hot cheetos?

I think I'm dying

colon cancer, you're going to die in up to six months. Good luck

Congrats man, you've started your period!

ruptured a eternal hemorrhoid
Go to the doctor and they will band it for you
Had 3 done last year when the anemia got bad

Are you feeling any abdominal pain?

Judging by the lightness of the color it is lower down meaning it's probably in your anus. Might be a rip or something. I doubt it's life threatening as long as you go to the Dr. The further up the blood is from the darker it gets as moves down the body.

hemmoroids or oreo peeps

E.R. NOW

Probably this, but don't fuck around with that shit, especially if it happens again for a few times. Best to get it checked out, to rule out cancer

KEK

This. I drank too fucking much and my shit (literal shit) was dark as tar. Tiny hole in my liver. You're good op

this. i rip my asshole all the time saving my shits for a few hours until they are mammoth sized, light blood is okay, dark blood means you are going to die.

This is Cancer! Search a doctor AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!

Anal fissure, I've had one before from aggressive dildo play. You're not going to die but go get fingerfucked by your doctor tomorrow

LMAO

It's this. Seriously.
I bet you don't eat enough fiber and your shit usually comes out hard and you have to push. How often do you push something out that feels like a chipotle boritto?
Try eating more fiber to soften you shit. Don't push as hard. Put vasoline on you butthole to help.
Don't listen to They are all puss is with rich parents who can afford doctor visits because they don't pay copay. Do the above and it will get better, promise

You ate beets last night, didn't you?

Sweet mother of Christ, I bet that hurt. I feel for ya, son. You got 99 problems and your butthole is one.

>i rip my asshole all the time

lol newfag.

It looks like you should stop eating mexican food or else your anus will fall apart.

Its a lower GI bleed which isnt too serious. Take fiber capsules and drink more water. If it doesnt get better in a week or so see a doctor

some doctor fag was on here awhile back claiming that if youre shitting black fluid youre in trouble. (cancer). its blood that has mixed with poo poo from deep within the butt hole.

This happen to me last week, you'll be fine in three-four days, fam. ;)

Super aids.

Haha, you save your shit that long?
Wtf is wrong with you?
When you have to shit, shit!

Basically 2 possibility:
Cancer
Aids