How does one become a trap? How much does it cost? How long does it take?

How does one become a trap? How much does it cost? How long does it take?

It's the same deal with anyone who's attractive. You need to be gifted with the right genetics. You need to have a naturally feminine body and naturally cute face. If you do, then it's only a matter of keeping slim and taking care of your skin and hair removal. If you don't then you're more or less out of luck.

Isn't there some sort of treatment or pills you could use?

You need to right bone structure. No pill that exists or ever will exist can alter your bone structure. Also, there's little to no way you can alter how fat collects on your body, which is also important for how feminine you look (ie, collecting at your butt/hips)

You've never heard of HRT/testosterone blockers/estrogen pills?

You can become much more feminine but bone structure wont change without surgery basically, big hands and feet stay big, shoulders stay wide, face can be modified with surgery if needed.

lol no

genes in combo with exercise and hair removal is the only way

How old are you?

Cost depends on where you live and if you want to do it above board or diy. Length - years.

>HRT/testosterone blockers/estrogen pills

meant to put just 18 not green text

>18
You're lucky, then. You have a lot of time. Are you naturally feminine? Is your face naturally cute (like a girl's)? How tall are you? No trap's going to trap anyone when she's 6+ feet tall

I have a semi girly body (the waist and stomach part mainly) meh face and around 5ft4

minimum one year of being a "weird looking" dude.

>No trap's going to trap anyone when she's 6+ feet tall
wouldn't say that

I feel you, OP. I tried to get my trap game on over the course of a couple weeks and this was the result. I'd pursue it further, but my face is too masculine and I'm getting too old. Was 28 in the pic, now I'm 29.

>How does one become a trap? How much does it cost? How long does it take?

KYS FAGGOT GTFO OF HERE

weird looking dude? what do you mean?

That's kinda the same body type as me but my waist is a slight bit more in and my penis is smaller

skin softening / fat displacements can start triggering people's "huh thats odd" radar esp if they've known you for a while

Sounds good

You're a great height for trapping, so you're lucky there. 5'4" is cute, and as long as you don't have anything too distinctly masculine going on in your face (sledgehammer jaw, huge nose, etc) you might be able to pull it off. If you don't have too broad of shoulders or too square of frame, or too squat/thick/football thighs, then you might have something going.

Post some pics so I can see. You don't have to include your face if you don't want to.

I stay in with my boyfriend 90% of the time so I can survive the weird stage

*tranny

traps are just attractive feminine boys
you cant do that.
so go be a tranny and an hero

My penis is bigger than I'd like it to be honestly, so that's probably a good thing, and slighter hips is ALWAYS a good thing. Lucky :P

The only pics of myself I have saved are when I was 17 and are nudes >.> so it's illegal in my country sorry

Well I'd just say take some now if you're 18, but whatever.

Ok gimme a sec, I swear I have my camera somewhere

>when I was 17 and are nudes
Thanks for pointing that out, fucktard

Cool. I'll try to keep the thread bumped

Anyone in this thread know what happened to this asshole ? STD ? Physical abuse? I have an ISP glitch and can't make a thread

I got cucked by a trap once

Physical trauma. That is all. If it's yours, stop doing whatever the fuck you were doing to it before, if not, then no you're not going to get an STD from slamming in or near it.

Found an old pic I sent to my boyfriend (couldn't find a camera)

Hey, there's is a better option. It's free to kill yourself, you know.

high potential.

Really?

It's my gf's I'm not going to just ask her if Jamal tore her shit up. So you're pretty sure something happened there physically like anal rape or something? I feel it's worth noting that she will not have anal sex or even entertain the idea

No.

na looks fine, mine looks the same

Yeah you definitely have potential. I used this guide to achieve this I'm sure you'd turn out great. I'd try to gain just a little weight though.

That's what my boyfriend keeps saying but I do karate so it's hard to gain weight when I loose it quicker :/

Well I wouldn't worry too much. If you beef up your butt you'll fill out yoga pants/panties very nicely I'm sure.

Maybe you were raped.. how can an asshole be open like that naturally?

That'll be great :3

I don't fucking know, maybe I shit logs

this is what ive recently been following...

most of my life been a lazy/fatty, finally decided to knock it off. been exercising, goin to gym, eating better, etc etc.
even if i dont become a "trap" or whatever, still feels good to actually be healthy. i feel like i have too much of a masculine body. all tho my legs/ass have always been very feminine.

Well it's all about bone structure. Muscle/fat can be sculpted. It's a person's bones that determine if they'd make a good trap.

Another question about being a trap, would it be better if I shaved my legs and but or would hair removal cream be better?

>d
true. but i mean, until i lose more weight (its only been a few weeks now but i already feel alot better than usual) i wont know for sure. but im a pessimist/realist, so my hopes are high, but not expecting my body to be a good bone structure

Just google "asshole" and see how many different kinds there are. Maybe she had a hemorrhoid that didn't heal well, maybe she tried anal once and she got torn, or maybe she made a shit so huge it tore her ass apart, idk why it bothers you so much

I used both. Shave to get the bulk off, cream once over each leg to make them baby butt smooth/hair free.

But be careful using it on your penis and balls because that skin is so sensitive it'll cause burns and remove the first layer of skin. Yes I had to learn that the hard way. Only shave your privates, don't use cream.

Very.

How tall are you? Do you look like a football player? Are you stocky? How masculine is your face? How broad are your shoulders? Etc...

Ouch sounds painful, I'll be careful

It doesn't bother me. Except that I went through life and at age 25 and at girls I been with number 18 and 19 respectively Both had this issue. And I was just getting out of a 4 year relationship and thought it was weird that I bounced into two disfigured assholes in a row that's all.

Go on...

who is this

god xD im always bad at answering this kind of stuff. default answer for everything is "idk". im kind of tall sadly :/ 6foot i think? maybe 5 11. face is kind of rounder, not square/sharp i guess. and shoulders... no idea. should probably look tho haha

and no i dont look like football player

A lot
A long time
If you're over 25 don't even try

last one

Well I'd really have to see a picture of you to make any real input, but that's up to you. Regardless, I'd definitely still keep up your exercise regimen, it'll make you more attractive regardless of whether you'd be able to trap or not.

Not really true

Could i trap?
am 5'9
Kinda asian girlish face
narrow shoulders

yeah i know. im not really one to put out pictures of myself xD not very attractive anyway. plus again, since i just started, bit overweight. still :/ love to know if i had a good body type or not xD more than likely not tho

oh also forgot to say that im 20. not that it really matters i guess?

Those are all good stats. I'd definitely work on it.

Bruh, I'm watching the most catastrophic disaster play out with a friend. It's accurate.

Well I don't know what to tell you. There are as many buttholes as there are people I guess. If the setting is right just ask in a loving/concerned way. If she's in any pain for example.

Okay, but I've seen the exact opposite first hand where an old boyfriend who was very guy-ish turn into a class A pretty girl in about four months at 27. It all depends on genetics and dedication, I think.

I'd follow the guide posted above. I'd also try to pretty up your face (wig, makeup [100% clean shave obviously]) and see how pretty you can make yourself while keeping in mind your face will slim down the more you work out.

I dunno, but holy shit this is like watching someone die.

Actually AA/Estrogen will change the fat thing just saying also will change future bone growth i yo have any left.

Well what about it is going so poorly

does it actually change bone growth? because traps that started at 13 years still have small waists

It wont make anything that exists smaller but it is essentially female puberty

He's on the maximum dosage of whatever possible. Is 0% feminine. Pissing away his money on clothing. Pushing the boundaries of his employer. Making really stupid decisions. I've had friends on heroin do less retarded shit. There is no reasoning with him. God knows I've tried.

i mean like make it larger

Well now Im hard.

Moar?

you want a small waist... larger hips you mean? and in that case its diet. You still need to eat healthy/enough.

Squats. Leg raises. Planks. Lunges.

You can sculpt and not get all man muscly. High weight low reps for size, low weight more reps for trimming.

He's not from Wisconsin is he? Because I know someone who's transitioning but he's build like a line backer so not surprisingly it isn't working

ya im going to keep following it. never used makeup so thatll be fun :/

and ya i need a clean shave anyway for work so thats not hard. probably wont look pretty at all till i slim down a tad more

but this is just a fetish, right? only when youre aroused

No, mainly for me to look cute for my boyfriend

Nah. Probably doesn't help the being in his late 30s... It's all pretty hard to watch.

>late 30s

I think that's the problem

sorry for the shit quality.

Wow. Id love to edge your cute cock while you suck on me.

Youre adorable.

not op.
Do I have a cute enough face to pull it off, I can show body if needed!

not exactly sure how to measure my should length on my own, but fairly certain theyre a tad broad?

i just used a nice fitting shirt and measured ~19 inches i believe. but dunno how accurate that is

I think so. Grow your hair out, straighten it, play around with makeup or girls clothes and see if you like the results.