Oh for fucks sake

Oh for fucks sake

Why do they keep posting this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MOzjBO2dsmY
youtube.com/watch?v=zGRo1mH2_8w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because the Democrat National Convention

They still believe that pandering to feminists will result in more ticket sales.

Why do you?

I don't even know what the glass ceiling is lol

Why do you?

At least they get paid to. You do it for them for free.

>Why do they keep posting this shit?
Why do YOU keep posting this shit?

*cringes*

Don't talk to me like that you fat bitch

A ceiling made of glass so men can look up the skirts of the women on the top floor.

Don't worry user, it still hasn't broke even.

The new Ghostbusters actually does successfully target women.

A lot of women were laughing when I saw the film.

Sony just thought fuck it and is just promoting the film to women.

It's like how George Lucas tailored the prequels to millennial fucks.

Are you 18-35, user? If so, you're also a millennial fuck

>A lot of women were laughing when I saw the film.
That's probably that legendary sense of humor that women have.

Kek. Well played best internet best friend

Sounds kinda nice.

Sony's obligated to promote the movie while it's still in theaters. Fox was the same way with Fant4stic, but then a few months later they quietly canceled any future plans for Fantastic Four.

youtube.com/watch?v=MOzjBO2dsmY

>BUH GAWD! IT'S CROOKED HILLARY!!

The female cast is literally the entire point of this movie. It's the hook that the entire premise rests on. Can you really blame them for shilling this one point constantly? It's literally all they have to shill.

Not really surprising that they partnered with the presidential candidate whose only self-proclaimed claim to fame is having a vagina.

Boo-yah

They need to double down to get female viewers to see this instead of bad moms, if another female cast comedy beats ghostbusters their whole misogyny claim fails apart and they have to accept it was just a shitty reboot that no one wanted.

I hate that this movie had to get so mixed up in all these gender politics and faggotry. Can't we all just sit back and enjoy watching sony burn their money?

>2016
>glass ceilings is defined as "making money"

Jesus

A movie making a lot of money means that its good

Half of the world population is female. Then why the new Ghostbusters is flop?

>making a lot of money
Bruh, loan me 20 dollars. I'll give you five dollars next week. Five whole dollars. Just think of all that money you just made.

If everyone with a vagina sees a movie then American will make 11 million dollars

The "glass ceiling" is the proverbial barrier preventing women from rising to the top in fields of employment.

How does the glass ceiling restrict women from starting their own successful companies?

I'm increasing of the opinion we need to just weld a steel plate over this glass ceiling once and for all.

>Oh for fucks sake

>Why do they keep posting this shit?

My literal thoughts upon seeing the ten thousandth Ghostbusters whining thread today

The only thing women hate more than weak men is other women.

Because successful companies are on the other side of the glass ceiling you shitlord.

>movies siding with political candidates
shame

YOU ARE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

>ghost behind glasss ceiling
>behind ceiling

ABOVE, retards

>letting a ghost get the highground

How long until their advertising budget dries up and they just bury this turd?

I would vote for that dog before I vote for shillary

>Sony has an embarrassingly obvious advertising strategy
>neckbeards get baited and post and talk all about it
literally how stupid are you

it's a metaphor for women's inability to assert themselves (thank you bong from Sup Forums)

>Bombing makes me feel good.

When Trump wins and the leftists kill themselves.

>Girls can make movies to xD
>Bomb horribly

Yeup, they sure broke that "ceiling."

Except a girl didn't make this movie. All of the top people involved were men.

>9gag
Sure is summer in here.

>hire women
>go lose a ton of money and bankrupt
>never hire women again

wew lads

She just green lit the idea, she wasn't involved in writing, directing, or any part of the actual production.

But isn't a woman in charge of the failing studio that made it?

Sup Forums will never be as great as it was during the sony leaks.

Men keep pushing this stronk wimminx agenda so that when they're old and ugly they will have exclusive access to the gold-digging, talentless whores that feminist culture produces.

It's literally social engineering and I kind of dig it.

Do you just check the twitter account everyday so you can get your hulking sweaty body mad about something?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

>He hasn't read the Amy Pascal/Paul Feig emails that were leaked.

Opinion discarded.

...how do you think the movie industry works you naive cuck

I would vote that dog over anyone desu, he seems like a good boy.

Don't ever talk to me or my mom's husband ever again.

...it didnt make money are you blind?

Anyone else find the whole "I'm With Her" mantra creepy? I get some serious cult vibes from it.

ITS ONLY BEEN OUT FOR TWO FUCKING WEEKS AND IT STILL HASN'T OPENED IN SOME FOREIGN MARKETS! IT WILL BREAK A BILLION THIS WEEKEND. WORD OF MOUTH IS GETTING OUT AND PEOPLE ARE TIRED OF THE PATRIARCHY! GO WATCH GUBSBUBBERS RIITE NAAO ORNS NUUP BARTHABLE UNDOMIEL WIN GATDI LEVIOSAR!

When it's out of theaters. So like a month.

Yeah I think the Fappening or the 2012 Oscars can't be topped

Post your face when it can't open in China

>she wasn't involved in writing

She came up with the dance scene. She made sure it was an all woman film. Her and Feig came up with the broad concepts for everything in the film.

>WIN GATDI LEVIOSAR!
It's leviosaaaaaa

>You do it for them for free.
>not knowing about the shills.

oh yea. That Fig guy is just trying to get puss

>summer meme

>Trump: "My opponent asks her supporters to recite a 3 word loyalty pledge. It reads: "I'm with her". I choose to recite a different pledge. My pledge reads: "I'm with You, the American people".

How could you not love this man?

I think it's really important to consider the candidates' slogans
>Make America Great Again
Acknowledges that America is in a rough patch, but that it can be resolved for the better. Puts the nation, and thus its people, first and foremost.
>I'm With Her
Does not acknowledge anything at all except the existence of Hillary Clinton. May as well have just been 'Me! Me! Me! It's all about Me!'

Take us there, captain our captain

what was significant about the 2012 Oscars?

The whole point of "I'm with her" is to remind you that Hillary is a woman.
Her campaign is a mess. Sad!

>May as well have just been 'Me! Me! Me! It's all about Me!'

This is the Democratic platform.

Who is "we"? I don't feel very included.

Doesn't even account for marketting, which must have been huge, so i'm guessing around 150-200 million was spent on it.

oh, but huge success Pascal and Rothmann. Lookin at your Tommy R, you genius. Sure you passed on Deadpool and you didn't even want to make Titanic or Avatar but you're a money wizard.

>Busted the glass ceiling
>2 women in Sony Pictures senior management
>9 men
Really made me think

I'm a BernieBro but this image is great

I'm sorry for your loss.

You mean a Hillarybro.

>Boo-yah, we smashed your glass ceiling.
Is Paul Feig hinting at his upcoming suicide?

underrated post

fuck off commie

you're candidate was a bigger waste of money then the genders studies degree held by the people that donated to him

Who gets to 144 first: Star Trek or GB?

I've been tuning into the DNC on and off over the past few hours and every single time they're talking about Trump. It seems like the platform is "At least I'm not THAT guy!"

>I'm a BernieBro

RIP.

I gotta say, I didn't agree with your candidate on things, but I respect you guys for staging such an impressive walkout on Hillary. Totally emptied the damn place.

youtube.com/watch?v=zGRo1mH2_8w

That is it; The Democrats have no substance, no real platform. It's just "You don't want Trump so vote for us".

What is george lopez there?

Typical Mexican.

That and that sticking their heads in the sand and following only their own narrative will make it somehow come true.

need to get those feminists sheep in the theaters. They are grossly under projected profit.

Also that.

Honestly I would have assumed this movie came and went months ago if it wasn't for you faggots making sure it trends.

The movie will be quickly forgotten without controversy.

Who the fuck is "moot"?

:^)

> pander to women as much as possible
> get favorable reviews from the media for no reason
> in the end nobody shows up to support you

Is this a metaphor for November?

was it tho? i dont live in america so i dont know how much commercials or spots they did, sure they spent a lot on critics and newspapper but the marketing breaks the 100 million dollar cealing?

It was the last Oscars before Sup Forums had a significant Reddit population, and the Oscars are the best day to be here. It's like e3 on Sup Forums