/BCG/ Bandcamp General

Last one died, so here's a new thread.
Rec, review, and support these amazing artists.

Other urls found in this thread:

jacobhutto.bandcamp.com
scrugley.bandcamp.com/
dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/the-original-music-to-the-last-ride
outercloud.bandcamp.com/album/everyday-alone-everyday
samweinberg3.bandcamp.com/
umbralash.bandcamp.com
bigpharmarecords.bandcamp.com/album/christian-lovers-umbral-ash
alientale.bandcamp.com/album/wallflower
windowlistener.bandcamp.com/album/813
moving-away.bandcamp.com
flaminghome.bandcamp.com/track/be-young-go-camping
zenito.bandcamp.com/album/come-die-in-america
milespowers.bandcamp.com/releases
kraftpeak.bandcamp.com/
marbletears.bandcamp.com/
feralsociety.bandcamp.com
lovecrypt.bandcamp.com/album/y-o-u-l-i-t-t-l-e-c-u-n-t
youtu.be/OswQoXdWbNY
gausse.bandcamp.com/album/counterpart
officialdtb.bandcamp.com/releases
varsas.bandcamp.com/album/hull-ms-r
varsas.bandcamp.com/album/a-z-ld-hegy
swervemobile.bandcamp.com/album/newfangled-gleamscheme
emochanel.bandcamp.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

>Experimental, Various Genres

>New Release

>Concerned Listener, Concerned Artist
>Ambient, Drone, Field Recordings, Glitch, Instrumental, Lo-Fi, Mental Health, Minimal, Modern Classical, Mono No Aware, Orchestral.

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. :)

Label Bandcamp:
triteicrecords.bandcamp.com

scrugley.bandcamp.com/

>depressive & melancholic music
>when prozac no longer helps
>each release its different
>0.50usd for 11 releases

Hey reccing these guys that I listen to fairly regularly.

dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/the-original-music-to-the-last-ride

>ambient synthpop

I'm slowly working on new material but I've been pretty busy with other things.

outercloud.bandcamp.com/album/everyday-alone-everyday
>ambient
>drone

samweinberg3.bandcamp.com/

>indie pop, singer-songwriter, folk

>inspired by Bob Dylan, The Mountain Goats, Bright Eyes, The Beatles, Neutral Milk Hotel, etc

I'll return all feedback

feedback first u cuck

sure why not

I wish there was more going on - perhaps more layers rather than just single guitar notes/chords with several pedals.

listened to a bit of Atonement. I like it quite a bit. a lot of the ambient stuff on here is usually pretty lame, but you obviously put effort into it.

umbralash.bandcamp.com
>grindcore, power electronics, noisecore, doom

Cds available:
bigpharmarecords.bandcamp.com/album/christian-lovers-umbral-ash
Recs

I like what im hearing on scratched cd, lots of interesting ideas goin on. Sounds spook

best tracks are the final one and "you talk a lot"

supporting graciously, friend. rec
(Concerned Listener, Concerned Artist) I like replica best, film is interesting but the vocal bits could either be pitched better or dropped entirely imo. DESU your songs could be way less time than they are now, mainly the first two tracks. still nice sounding nonetheless, something new to me.

alientale.bandcamp.com/album/wallflower
>Hip-hop, electronic, plenty of sampling and details
>sorta psychedelic and melancholic i guess

windowlistener.bandcamp.com/album/813

>experimental electronic
>too lazy to write the second part

fuckin hell man

moving-away.bandcamp.com

>field recording
>slowed down indie rock
>noise rock
>harsh noise
>indie folk

recc

i think i just had a conversation with you in that starter pack thread

yup that was me

oh and btw the track Lucky's is pretty cool so far, sounds psychedelic as fuck

flaminghome.bandcamp.com/track/be-young-go-camping

this is my first song. what do you think about it? what could be improved? i appreciate any and all feedback

ty

I made a noise EP
zenito.bandcamp.com/album/come-die-in-america

>I made a noise EP
every bandcamp thread

Its because its the easiest genre to make

maybe i wouldnt get ignored in these sc/bc threads if i just made shitty noise music

nah even we get ignored

so what are these threads for? is it just a way for sort-of popular bc artists to shill their shit more?

I don't know. People post for a bit and then it just dies

honestly wish there was more interaction, more genuine critique and not just "i like this now listen to mine"

people are lazy I guess

explains why they make noise albums then

It used to be people would post their music, listen to other music, talk about making music, give suggestions, discuss those suggestions, ask others how they did x, y, or z, and so on.

Progressively it became just "here's the link to my shit, i like these guys btw"

guilty as charged
I can't really critique anyone since I make noise music. I think most people would dismiss what I say

even still, you could tell somebody what you liked and didnt like about their music

I will, thank you father

This was my favorite in the thread. I really like all the feedback and screeching

milespowers.bandcamp.com/releases

alternative rap, a nine track tape of my work from last year. glad to have finally released it and to be putting out more stuff soon.

all feedback is greatly appreciated.

recc
yall are spooky

kraftpeak.bandcamp.com/

>electronic
>ambient
>drone

Recs:

marbletears.bandcamp.com/

feralsociety.bandcamp.com
>noise
>noise rock
>experimental
>harsh noise

>Industrial Hip-Hop
>Noise

lovecrypt.bandcamp.com/album/y-o-u-l-i-t-t-l-e-c-u-n-t

RECS

hey guys I'm gonna start uploading to bandcamp soon, but I wanna know, whats the general story with accepting money for sample based music? Do copyright holders kind of turn a blind eye to bandcamp producers? So much of the material on that site is hip hop and vaporwave, and people seem to be accepting money for their stuff without clearance. Or is it actually taken very seriously by the site? I'd assume it would be but there doesn't seem to be any noise

They don't really have the patience or want to go after all these tiny bandcamp producers who are probably making less than 10 dollars a month. If you get big, and I mean big then they will go after you. Hell, nobody has gone after Ramona Xavier and her work as Macintosh Plus and look how big that project is.

What the other user said, unless you're huge nothing will happen. Plus if you have your stuff as NYP you wont have anything to worry about.

youtu.be/OswQoXdWbNY

I like what im hearing! Really noisey, you should get someone to do vocals itd be really cool to hear over these beats.

Thank you! A guy who has a similar aesthetic approached me on twitter to work on something, plus might work with a local act.

gausse.bandcamp.com/album/counterpart
>Experimental Rock, Electronic, Avantgarde, Noise

officialdtb.bandcamp.com/releases
>Indie
>Math Rock
>Post Rock
>Emo

Gee, glad to see you've improved. This new release finally took an album shape.
Brutal noizu

cool guys:
varsas.bandcamp.com/album/hull-ms-r
>dungeon synth, ambient, repetitive melodies
>combined with harsh noise wall
>it's about drowning and accepting your death
>musical contrast showcasing the calmness and power of water

If you hate noise check out my psychedelic rock EP:
varsas.bandcamp.com/album/a-z-ld-hegy

swervemobile.bandcamp.com/album/newfangled-gleamscheme
>electronic, edm, chiptune, bad
I havent posted anything here in awhile so heres this, now im gonna listen to some of yalls fuckeng music

this cover is a pure cancer

leave me alone

no.

Cool, ill keep an eye out!

So I have been making music since I was sixteen (23) now so I figured I could give new artists some advice.

>Don't be afraid to shamelessly viral market your release

This is super important and I know tons of artists from Death Grips to Flying Lotus who have marketed their albums on here.

If it's good and you don't over-do the marketing, you could make your album go viral overnight. Just really ask yourself "is this something I truly think people need to hear? Is this sophisticated and the best of my ability?"

>Law of Attraction

Positive intentions create positive outcomes. Visualize what will happen if your album gains traction and visualize the work that needs to be done to make it happen, then do it. If you can see it happening and have the courage to speak up, it will happen. Negative thoughts like doubt usually mean it won't happen.

>START SIMPLE
Nobody wants to listen to a 30+ minute long release by someone they've never heard of and has no reputation. You don't even need to spend much time producing or mixing releases under a new project. A 15 minute mixtape with no ground hum and good amount of bass is sufficient. You could always tag it as LoFi if you can't mix too well.

>Album art
This is super important because people associate their motivation to listen to a new project based on if the album art speaks to them or provokes an emotion. Spend as much time and effort designing the aesthetic and representation of your release that you did recording it.

>Inspiration
Sometimes the best song on the project is the one you made in fifteen minutes after a hard day at work. Always save your recording sessions even if it's just a loop that you can go back to and work with.

>Expectations
Listen to your gut/intuition/voice in your head. Get weird and follow moon cycles and act accordingly. Burn sage in your bedroom studio. Try to make the act of recording and releasing your music a spiritual ritual.

>Pay your bills.

emochanel.bandcamp.com

noise pop/power pop/lofi whatever whatever i'm a lil boy with long hair i recorded this by myself in my basent :))

thanks man. Call It Anything was really just songs that I accumulated over the course of a year and decided to compile into an album. I wrote Leaves with a deliberate theme and idea in mind, and recorded all the songs together.
It's good to hear you remember me from my last album.

i enjoy how you combine abrasive textures with smooth textures. sounds like im climbing a fairy tale mountain and the wind is blowing wildly. im not usually into noise that much, but i dig it