Why are Americans proud of being stupid?

Why are Americans proud of being stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3D2RaDVkylY
youtu.be/155UQpVZm3o
youtu.be/OvmvxAcT_Yc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do you hate working class white people?

TV tell us that stupid is cool and hip.

Propaganda created by billionaires who told the masses the institutional education is a left wing conspiracy. Also, smug leftwing elitists alienating said masses by condescending to them certainly helps.

What makes you think your intellectually superior to them?

I have a feeling that the girl on the left may think that magnets are a miracle

Because they're stupid. It's an ouroboros of idiocy.

probably because we're stupid. and getting stupider. and with the complete takeover of republicans at the federal level and in most states, cuts to education will make us stupider still, which will mean a return to oligarchy and a democracy that will function only nominally.

Ouroboros rocks!

More proud of having straight teeth. Also the freedom to own and shoot a gun whenever we fuckin want to..

I think the first part is a lot more real than the second.

Well, the second give the first a lot of ammunition to use.

>ICP tattoo
>working

You're really, really not helping your case.

>stop the stupid-shaming!

That applies to Trumpkins in particular.

Because that's what wins elections

>Implying anything the left does is logical

at least we're not europe

The right isn't any more logical. They have the same visceral, kneejerk emotional reactions to shit that liberals do, just on the opposite sides of issues.

Why don't you go to s,n,a,p,c,h,a,t,z(,)com to get any girls nudes and masturbate

>Why are Americans proud of being stupid?
We have European genes. Remember, stupid Europeans gave away their countries to sand niggers.

Because being stupid is the only thing they know for sure they actually have. No Medicare, no good jobs, no education, no rights, no drugs...

Being stupid is all that's left when you're American.

Why are Europeans proud of being cucks?

Because no matter how stupid we are, we will never be as big of a faggot as you.

then again im pretty sure the country hillbillies know that they are hillbillies and not smart. (im just a simple hardworking man)
libs: i went to college (art major) and I'm so much smarter than those hillbillies.

You're okay with the fact that we slid down the world education rankings under Obama but you're already mad at Trump for something that hasn't happened yet?
Fucking liberal idiots.

Not really. No conservative ever needed thearapy because they saw "Hillary 2016" written in chalk.

Goddamn spazchat bots

high intake of cheese burgers melts americans brain

Meanwhile, those hillbillies can live off the land while your liberal arts degree gets you a welfare check

>stupid people only live in America!11111!!111ONE
At least Shart and Braap posting on Sup Forums has some soul
This is just uninspired

not that user but ill reply.
i agree but Trump did hire DeVos.
public schools are failing
solution: remove kids from public schools and divert public money to private schools

>while your liberal arts degree
>implying i have a liberal arts degree

>liberals are drama queens
Says the group brimming with christfags.

>those hillbillies can live off the land
Cooking meth in your shed is not "living off the land", friendo.

>brimming with christfags
says the group brimming with muslims

Because even when this country was founded, the ruling class was very explicitly interested in making sure that the poor whites never realized how much they had in common with the slaves. They wrote letters about this shit... these are sitting in libraries.

Why not?

youtu.be/3D2RaDVkylY

Cuz book learnins hard

>Cooking meth in your shed is not "living off the land"
You're right, that is applied chemistry.

>brimming with muslims
Do you realize how few Muslims there are in the US? They could hardly brim a county, much less one of the two largest political parties.

And unlike Europeans, Americans have guns and can protect ourselves against invading Muslim scum.

Because even if they are stupid, you Eurofags, afrocans, and sand niggers are still jealous.......

m8 we couldn't catch up to your Africa tier murder per capita if we tried.

Honduras is king of that domain

Hey Asshat! We have drugs.

>They could hardly brim a county
You do realize that the muslim population in the US is greater than the population of most major cities, right?

It's our #1 export

>implying most major cities take up an entire county

Idk man. Tv shows love putting dumb people as main characters and it pisses me off because their level of stupidity is not funny at all

As an American I can confirm this...

Just because an art major lacks utility doesn't make it unintelligent. There are lots of pointless majors that you have to be hella smart to succeed in. Philosophy comes to mind.

>being so full of shit that you can't even stay on topic

that's obviously the teenage. whose probably since had it removed.

BECAUSE WE'RE THE MOST POWERFUL MOTHERFUCKING NATION IN THE WORLD

don't forget The Amazing World of Gumball
youtu.be/155UQpVZm3o

I'm American and yet those people have always puzzled me, too. There is such strong support for the notion that ignorance is a virtue; very worrisome IMHO.

>state muslims couldn't fill an entire county
>"b-but muslims are so numerous they could fill a giant city!"
>state counties are larger than cities
>"W-WHY WON'T YOU STAY ON TOPIC user?!"

getting a degree in art history while knowing that there are no jobs in that field pretty much makes you unintelligent

There are smart Americans, there are stupid Americans. America, in my opinion, is a more polarized country than the norm. Maybe it's that way because of the emphasis on freedom of the individual.

>working

Because Cena Angle massively underdelivered

Our country was built on it....

Your homogenous country can't take it. Good luck, neighbor.

They did about planned parenthood and unless you're a kissless virgin fag they have helped me out of many almost pregnancy mishaps

Spirit of 1776!

We are spending the same amount on every kid, ideally, right? So why not allow school choice?
If public schools were all great, charter and private schools wouldn't exist.

this I gotta see.

Why do people like this exist?

youtu.be/OvmvxAcT_Yc

We can't all be smart, beautiful, and fit, else those words would be meaningless.

The white trash of the country were pissed as fuck that a black man was bossing them around for eight years. Some white trash fuck with a lot of money swindled the less than intelligent white trash without money into voting for him. So now, America is a country full of trash led by a pile of shit turning the country into a garbage dump.

Meh, Trump's no worse than Hillary. The country has been turning into a garbage dump for a long time.

this