What's the point of not even considering adding the TV show to the movieverse if they're just gonna ape everything from...

What's the point of not even considering adding the TV show to the movieverse if they're just gonna ape everything from it.

>Iris being black, "tough as nails" and Barry's unrequited best friend.

>Main plot is time travel and the mystery of how his mother was murdered.

>According to the breakdowns they're doing the Reverse-Flash and he will be masquerading as a wheelchair-bound scientist/businessman, and also Barry will have a surrogate father who is a police detective.

the point is WB doesn't have to pay the TV crew movie money.

TV show used dragged out frankensteined movie script for 1st season

Movie will use movie script

Yeah instead they have to pay one guy TWICE that amount.

It's because Geoff Johns is a faggot and the guy who came up with those stuff in the comics, and he's involved with BOTH the CW shows an the DCEU, but the decision to not use the same universe was before he had the kind of control he has now.

>it's his fault
>but it was done before he became head of the dc

nigga wut

Frankensteined from season 1.

I thought it was because CW Flash wouldn't fit with the tone and style of the DCU (read: he's too charming and cutesy for Snyder's edgy vision). But nope.

That's the official excuse, but Ezra Miller is quipping way more than Grant Gustin ever did.

What? No.

Flash movie wont have Cisco, or Caitlin or Firestorm or other nonsense. Think before you post

Instead it'll have Cyborg filling all of their roles.

It was decided that the universes would be separated before they decided the movie details

The stuff like Barry's mom being murdered by Reverse Flash, Reverse Flash as wheelchair guy, the plot revolving around time travel... it's his stuff

>Reverse Flash as wheelchair guy
>Johns stuff

no

Do you think Amell can get Gustin a role in the next Turtles movie?

Probably has to do with Supergirl being canon to the DCW universe and the fact that Superman is played by a completely different actor.

Maybe not originally but he's probably responsible for taking it from the show to use in the movie after the success of Wells

yeah i just notice grant is a real human while ezra is a meme

Parallel universes my dude, solves anything

Amell should be asking Grant if he can join his show

Because plebs and normies are too retarded to fathom the concept of different continuities.
At least that is what the execs think
I happen to agree with them.

Look, I love the show for what it is, but people need to understand the concept of separate franchises. Casting Grant Gustin as a Movie Flash independent of the TV show would make zero sense, while trying to tie in the CW shows with the DC cinematic universe would just be too convoluted for most moviegoers. You'd have to explain why TV Supergirl is incompatible with Cavill's Superman, etc., and while most people might be able to grasp the concept of a multiverse, you DO reach a point when keeping everything straight is more trouble than it's worth.

That's why I also had to laugh when they announced that Superman would be coming to TV Supergirl and all the clueless fanboys were bleating "Ooooo, cast Tom Welling!!" No, you FUCKTARDS, Tom Welling's Superman was clearly not part of the current CW universe, so unless you're planning to add yet ANOTHER Earth 3, 4, or whatever to explain the incongruities, just accept that franchises and roles change.

>yet ANOTHER Earth 3, 4
Mate... there are literally infinite earths in the dc continuity. There's at least one for every iteration of every character and in the case of the movie verse, one for every actor.
They can add earths for whatever the fuck they want and they likely will as long as the shows remain profitable.

>Mate... there are literally infinite earths in the dc continuity.

No, there's 52.

Of course they *can*. Whether or not they *should* is the question. It's fun to have an Earth-2 on The Flash, but how would you feel if there were a new Earth introduced every other week and you had to keep track of 34 different versions of Barry Allen? The novelty wears off and it ultimately makes it harder to take the show seriously.

They already have more than one earth on the flash. The one supergirl is from.
And also another which is were the real jay garrick is from.

>talks about flash tv and movie
>posts picture of iron man and tv flash

wut

New flash looks waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better.

The heat inside movie's costume must be unbearable

Because the TV show is total shit?

I don't mind the armor, but the design and color patterns scheme just overcomplicated for the sake of looking "complex" when a simpler color scheme like the comics looks much better

That's pretty delicious, but everyone should know by now that this is not going to be his final suit.
It is some shit he threw together himself.

think it looks good. i mean its armored right ? not everything has to look exactly like the cartoons.

After "Doomsday is totally gonna look like the Doomsday from comics by the end of the movie", I don't believe this bullshit anymore

Except he atleast grew spikes.
Also, a second suit has already been confirmed.

He grew spikes from his baby form, but the only spikes he grew from the form that was shown in the trailer were from his severed hand

Because the tv show is shit.

>armored design from injustice everyone fucking hates
>LETS PUT IT IN OUR EDGY SHIT MOVIES!!!

It's like DC are trying to bankrupt themselves.

/thread

No. After the nuke he also grows shoulder spikes.

Which is identical to the first, but without black wires all around.

why is flashes lighting blue in the trailer tho

isnt it supposed to be bright red or some shit

So is the DCEU.

he still looked like a larval doomsday

he didnt even look close the comic doomsday until superman killed him

>faster that speeding bullets
>needs armor

What the fuck else could Ezra be at this point, we've literally seem him say like five lines

>Ezra
isnt he gay ?

Because left is gay as fuck

Right is handsome as fuck and has screen presence you bumbling fuck

That irony tho.