Red Letter Media

Have they jumped the shark?

When will the next Plinkett review come out?

Was Space Cop a spiritual and economic disaster?

Where is Jessi?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/6694754
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw you realized how disgustingly pleb Mike realy is

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

You made this thread earlier today. Fuck off.

it's a bad thing you fucking troglodyte

No I didn't.

But thanks for the bump, Jack!

Any sensible person figured this out years ago. Good job based retard.

Never knew why anyone here ever had any expectations for space cop

All their features have been post ironic shit, that would be too. Love their other stuff though.

Space Cop was:

strawpoll.me/6694754

>posting in a literal shill thread

>yfw chair drama

Plunkett when? I don't give a shit about half in the ass

mike being pleb is a very good thing. anyone who tries to be patrician inevitably falls short in some way and that failure seeps into everything they do. being a pleb and not giving a fuck about it is why mike will always be the best and most important member of RLM.

>tfw you derailed the last one so bad it got deleted

re-view is the best thing on the channel right now

best of the worst is fine too

Mike is the most important member because he's the dude behind plinkett. Plinkett is the only reason there is a RLM.

>when people tune in to half in the bag they want to see Mike Stoklasa and the other guy.
>Not the other guy and some other other guy.

Star Trek half in the bag when?

mike is funnier than the rest of rlm combined

I dont understand why Sup Forums and holywoo get so butthurt about RLM.

theyre nobodies from nowhere who give honest opinions and disections of movies. They make chump change from it and ask for very little in return. They dont aspire to celebrity and only review films they want to.

Ok I see why they hate them now, because theyre just normal people, something holywoo will never understand and Sup Forums is too neckbeard to aspire to.

Rich helped him write the Plinkett reviews. You ninny.

>rest of rlm combined
I only tune into HITB a few times a year. Who is there other than Plinkett, Plinkett-wannabe, and blonde eternal pizza guy?

>Have they jumped the shark?

No. The quality of the episodes is about the same as it always has been.

>When will the next Plinkett review come out?

Probably a few months, but maybe never. The Plinkett concept can't really be stretched forever and Mike and Jay probably know that.

>Was Space Cop a spiritual and economic disaster?

Jay tried to make an ironic altcomedy and it failed. But they made it for kicks and probably made its micro-budget back.

>Where is Jessi?

Either her and Mike split or she got creeped out by fans and ducked out of the camera for a bit.

I don't think the jumped the shark, that Ghostbusters HITB was pretty funny. I want Mike to drink more Crystal Skull vodka.

mike, gay guy, fat guy, aidsmoby, bearded fat guy

I guess they aren't reviewing the new ST, huh guys?

Jay is cuuuute and I wanna kiss him :3c

soon

>Either her and Mike split or she got creeped out by fans and ducked out of the camera for a bit.

Or both.

no, these guys are terrific

What chair drama?

He wants to kiss you too

those lips

They're only getting better and better tho
Giving less of a fuck each video
Must be that patreon income

Ahh yes, Reddit Letter Media
The movie "critics" for people who don't really watch movies because they are "too busy" playing video games and watching animu.

But hey, LE STAR WARS PREQUELS SUCK XDDD right?

You realize that when you act like that, you look stupider than the people you are critiquing, right?

Or is this just bait?

>le I'm desperate from validation I swear I'm not from reddit but I love their memes starter pack post
Good job

I wouldn't say that. They definitely changed their business plan.
>When will the next Plinkett review come out?
Never. It's too much effort for no bigger income.
>Was Space Cop a spiritual and economic disaster?
Sure.
>Where is Jessi?
Hopefully far away and forever.

Jessi left Mike so she's unlikely to be in any future videos.

>sincerely replying to stale ass pasta

poor show, lads

>it's a Rich Evans episode

How can one man be so fascinating Sup Forums?

>nnnnnyaahahahahahaha

>OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAHD
>I'm Rich Evans, and I've been laid. You have no excuse
>Regularly makes fat jokes about people in movies and totally accepts that he too is fat, not giving a fuck that half of Space Cop is jokes about what a shlubby pasty dude he is

He's a great guy

literally the second coming of our lord and savior. Mankind just haven't noticed yet.

Ouch

Mikes the funniest and I somehow feel close to the way he makes the dichotomy between bad and good movies, but at the same time he takes too much into account the intent of the film-maker because he aspired to be one himself, and he's is too focused on that.
But at the same time he's having occasional "emotional" outburst and using his "film-maker narrative" to rationalize his hatred or love of a movie. I know they acknowledge that (as in they mentionned it), but at the same time they say people that don't agree with them are idiots. Like, I can relate to Mike's hatred of the SW prequels, but I'm baffled by his love for J.J Star Trek and SW, two of the most forced and artificial recent franchise ; hell, even more than Marvel. Oh, but J.J's a "competent" director, so that's "Okay", right? Fuck outta here.

Jay is closer to my tastes, and he's probably a better person/the most "normal" of the bunch, but he's a born follower. He's funny, but his delivery is not close to Mike's.

Rich is probably the closest in terms of tastes, his humor is somehow different from Mike and Jay, but it blends well and works perfectly as a comic relief to the whole stick, as every comedy show should include a bit of body horror.

Why does Mike need a $55,000 Honda Pilot?

i love they are consistent normality, high production value (for youtube) and they are editing