What country has the most wholesome and pure white females?

what country has the most wholesome and pure white females?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RSN4TxsUbjk
youtube.com/watch?v=1EPlFdNa1bQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not your country obviously because of your mom.

eastern europe is full with prostitutes and goldiggers so here theres no chance, are there conservative virgin females who want to be housewives and please their men in western and southern europe?

Norfolk Island. I'm being serious.

non they are all whores

argentina and brazil

Argentina

Probably the whites in Cuba.

He said white.

Did you mean:
female (male) ?

nah they are some pure virgin white females but, they're so few in numbers and are in very high demand that you have be mega chad to get one
i said whites. better to cum in a sock than in a shitskin
they have lived for so long among the brown subhumans, there will aways be dobt about her cucking you

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=RSN4TxsUbjk

poland ireland

You can find them in every country. So much variety in the European people and their diaspora, y'know? Why limit yourself to one group for your whole life?

>poland
wtf? its full of whores like the rest of ee. all the shitskins from germany go there to fuck a white girl and the women hit on any guy who speaks english. what a terrible advice
but ireland seems good, 13% divorce rate and no abortions. tell me more?

what the fuck is your problem

>le smiling meme ball face

Those strange cults in America.

gtfo shitskin

i am greek and therefore whiter than you, shitskin

Bolivia

There are few whites there, they are all educated and upper-class, so they're not usually low-class whores. Besides, indigenous peoples of Bolivia are not attractive in a taboo way the way blacks are. You won't see Bolivian upper-class white women having sex with Aymara índios the way upper-class white women in Colombia or Brazil have sex with black drug dealers, so they're mostly pure. They may have pre-marital sex with their boyfriends who are rich sons of businessmen and politicians, but then if you want virgins you're wanting too much.

>Poland
>mfw I dated a Polish girl living in my city thanks to interpals and fucked her in the ass on the very first date.

top kek.

I love Poland guys

youtube.com/watch?v=1EPlFdNa1bQ

High class family girls from belarus and ukraine

what is up with whites and their love for niggers?
50% niggers in uk are married to a white girl and a distant reletive of mine that owns a hotel in england is maried to a niggress. i just don't know what they see in these things...
theres no high class women in those parts, man. its all whores, goldiggers and coalburners. since western women are living in proximity to the dindus they're more redpilled i hope

That was like the weakest yet strongest your mom joke I have ever seen. What a balancing act

Goddamn look at that dude's forehead.

13% divorce rate

Have you also considered why everyone on that island is piss drunk all the time?

Argentina

>buddy of mine studying in England
>chatting up a young English girl
>she's 17, he's 19z still a virgin(in england? What a surprise)
>he makes her ditch her friends that are becoming sluts, no short outfits, etc
>5 years later
>married, 2 kids, she's a legit wife

It's hard guys, but it can be done, even in England.