Most aspects of my life are beginning to fall apart, no sign of them getting better

Most aspects of my life are beginning to fall apart, no sign of them getting better.

YLYL thread, gimme the best of the best.

Other urls found in this thread:

curiouscat.me/Dangerousreaper
aliexpress.com/item/125pcs-free-ship-martial-arts-belt-Karate-Taekwondo-Judo-Jiu-jitsu-tae-kwon-do-belt-Karate/578770774.html
youtube.com/watch?v=v8axIirRBTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That noose is too low. He's not going to even hang.

I dont think a forklift could even handle her

are you okay op?

Sneaky jizz is the best medicine, kek

>"im trying"
every.
single.
time.

why would he pay money to train muscles he doesn't even have, you can flop around on the floor for free.

Deepwater jew!

>read poster
>see casts
hehe

this is true, this is true

LOST

gif plox?
inb4 2017

why am i angry he has a black belt on.

ah i see the phantom pain is getting a sequel

LOST xd

Isn't a blackbelt not all that special?

i'd date him

Dude seems chill as fuck

old as fuck and fake but I still lost

Ojala que Rojo la haya fajado por ser tan pelotuda

Does someone using a FNAF icon, in 2017 count?
curiouscat.me/Dangerousreaper

>lost at file name

How old are you, OP?

You know how you're told things get better when you're a child/teenage? They don't.

Nearly all of us are downwardly mobile meaning we are living a far shittier standard of life as adults than what we grew up in.

The first few years of freedom after moving out are amazing, but then it becomes a very bitter pill to swallow when you realize you'll never accomplish 1/10th or make 1/10th the money your parents did.

Then since the decent women are looking for the best providers you get written off in the dating market, only options being "bottom feeder" women that have struck out with the better guys (for good reason).

Yeah, adulthood in this era is shit. Get used to it. Find a vice to cope like pot or alcohol, sometimes it's the only thing that prevents the .45 caliber aspirin.

I wish I could tell you it gets better but I'd be lying and young people hear that lie way to often...

>deepwater jew
fucking kek

Youre a bitter loser. I was broke and dated 8-9's. Im also rich now cause I worked my ass off (and still do)

I make like 2x what my parents did. Try going to school and getting a real job.

Am I mad black boi?

yeah mate im with ...you're just a loser, anyone with the right amount of motivation can make anything of themselves, wanna get girls? go to the gym and stick it out, wanna get money? be fucking good at what you do and stand out. you probably play video games all day and whine on Sup Forums do something with your life because no one else is gonna change it

It's not, only one discipline used the belt system originally, and it was mainly about not fighting.

Now you can sign up at nearly any McDojo and are guaranteed a belt in time just because you paid, you don't need to learn or show up.

LOST

>Now you can sign up at nearly any McDojo and are guaranteed a belt in time just because you paid, you don't need to learn or show up.
Even those times are over nowadays, look, you can simply buy them from china, without ever having to leave your home:
aliexpress.com/item/125pcs-free-ship-martial-arts-belt-Karate-Taekwondo-Judo-Jiu-jitsu-tae-kwon-do-belt-Karate/578770774.html

Maybe its just for some autoerotic asphyxiation

youtube.com/watch?v=v8axIirRBTs

they wouldn't write all that shit back

I teach karate, and as my style takes a minimum of 10 years to earn a black belt, and a student must be 18 by the time they receive it. This is actually a good deal if you have about 15 students who all have the same waist size (and they damn better if they're gonna be fit). My only concern is how durable the higher ranked belts are since the students tend to have those for a longer period of time.

i would live in a "home of sexuals"
just sayin

I was fully expecting it to be a picture of HRC

This made my child support payments easier to make

???

Fucking Ronald Raygun over here...

Haha that's FONNY!!!!

Sauce on teacher? I want to dick stamp her womb.

how the fuck did i lose to this?

The words would get in his way

"Black can't be racist!"

Fucking still gets me.
After like a year

I lose

Such is life in argentina

goddamn it you motherfucker

If I was a mod I would ban you.

I haven't lost to any of this shit. Step it up, faggots.